Peace. Is that too much to ask for?

"We're doing fine." Was Corrie's response. She refused to show this annoying creature that he was getting to her- though he most certainly was. To prove her point farther, she slipped the knife into her jacket pocket. Her vessel, it seemed, had been on her way to a human function, as she was wearing a rather short, black dress and a simple leather jacket over top. Corrie reminded herself silently to change after, as it would be a pain to fight in.

"Yes well in my eyes even if I had changed and stayed with Father where would I be now? I am in hell without a father and in heaven I'd be no different. I know that I am in hell for heaven and he'll never ever let me out but all I want little Corrie is a view of my old home. I want my father but as you're about to say I 'betrayed' him. Then I'll respond with 'Corrie I love our father and I did what I did for him.' Please let's not argue just listen to me. I want to see my home because it is beautiful and perfect compared to this pit. Earth was beautiful once before these men came and destroyed it." He sighed and figured that no matter how hard he tried she'd just ignore him and say that he was no better then the demons he served his eternal sentence with. "I'll help you nonetheless but what do I get out of this? Peace? So that I may return to the infernal pits of hell and know that no more angels will die? I want to view heaven even if it is for a second. I want to go home and I want to feel it's perfection weigh on my eternal soul. I know that no matter what we do I'll always be in hell." He looked at her and he sighed. "I hope that even you must understand that feeling even if you think I don't deserve it."

Corrie couldn't help but look away, silent for a few moments. Is that what became of an angel when you took away its duty, its reason for living? Emotional, longing, hurting? She felt no pain, no ache- only the necessity of obeying. Finally, she turned her gaze back to him. "You can't go home." She told him, though there was the slightest hint of sorriness in her voice. "The archangels wouldn't allow it. They'd send you back to hell, and for good. Which is exactly what I should be doing, but... well. You know."

"Hell is no less a prison then this vessel. I would be exactly back here you know that to be true. You can feel it I'm sure. Does your vessel not disgust you?" He pulled at his skin and then looked at her. "Of course you know the flesh you wear has committed sin and is, well you, betrayal of our father."

Corrie narrowed her eyes slightly. "My vessel was a follower of the Lord. She was sick, and she prayed that she could do good for the world. So I let her. She repents of her sins. She doesn't commit them on purpose, simply by living."

"Oh I see so the high and mighty get 'goody goody' vessels while I'm left to find scraps. My vessel has committed sins and blames the lord for all of his problems I might say he deserved this." He looked at his vessel and completely disgusted by it.

Corrie narrowed her blue eyes, her jaw clenching slightly. She opened her mouth, completely prepared to shoot some venomous remark about choices and loyalty, or perhaps about how the good get good and the bad get bad, but quickly bit her tongue. Taking a deep breath, she allowed herself to calm down a moment before she spoke. "Maybe you should take that as a statement of character." Was all she said, a rather cruel smile lighting upon her face.

"I was saying that your highness. I get the bad stuff because I'm a bad person." He looked at his hands. "I regret a lot of things. But lets move forward onto stopping this war before we quickly start our own little feud."

Corrie nodded, letting out a small, silent huff of breath. "I agree. We'll be doing no one any good by arguing. I accept that you are in the wrong, and I forgive you." This, so far as she was concerned, was the perfect thing to say.

He smiled "Thank you no one has ever said that before." He marched on knowing she most likely didn't mean it but it still made hm feel a little better inside.

Corrie smiled in satisfaction, nodding her head slightly. "Good. But how do we go about fighting this?"

"You're the one with angel killing knife sweet heart you tell me." He stepped forward and looked around before looking back at her. "Guess we find our way to either Lucifer or Michael before this ends up being one massive slaughter.

Corrie nodded in agreement. "Lucky for us, we have about two seconds before there's a group of angels on us." She paused, very quickly, before adding "three, I think. Get ready."

"I haven't fought in eons?" He looked surprised then readied himself the best way he could. Drawing his blade but not entirely sure how he would use it.

Corrie, her face set seriously, pulled the knife out of her sleeve. A group of angels, three like she had guessed, appeared in front of them. They were low on the angel hierarchy- henchmen, you could call them - and Corrie didn't even know their names. "I don't want to fight you, brothers," She warned, holding her hands up. The knife was still held by her thumb of one hand.
One of them stepped forward, pointing at Baal Azza, though his gaze stayed on Corrie. "You are with the enemy." He stated calmly. "He must be killed, and you must come back to heaven."
Corrie shook her head, biting her lip. "No, I won't."
At that the angel stepped forward, his own blade raised, but Corrie stopped him with a knife to his chest.

This was turning violent and fast Baal bowed. "Well I am must humbled to be known by such lower graded henchmen!" He laughed and then he smiled again and then his smile faded away. "I do not wish to harm any of you, but let me inform you that if you continue these hostilities then I shall have no choice but to fight back." He looked at the blade and then held it tightly as he kept it by his side.

Corrie, pulling her blade out of the chest of the first angel, looked down at the bloodied knife in complete and utter disgust. After a heartbeat, however, she turned her gaze back up to the other two. "I suppose I'm not going to be welcomed back into my previous position now," She mumbled, mostly to herself. The other two angels stared blankly at her- frankly at a loss of what to do, she supposed, before lunging towards Corrie and Baal.

Baal spun quickly and skid the knife across the first angel's throat and then as he finished his twirl stabbed the second in the throat. "Oh that felt stylish." He pulled the blade out and cleaned it off. He sighed and then lowered to kiss the foreheads of his fallen brothers and sisters. "I am so sorry." He let out a single tear and then looked at Corrie. "I love all of you as I do father let they be understood." He wiped his tears away and stepped away from the corpses. "I hate this fighting even more then the mortals the fighting is spent over."

Corrie stood still for a moment, regarding Baal curiously. Perhaps, in another life, another time, she would have been touched. Even then, she almost reached out him, but refrained without much difficulty. She still didn't trust him- thousands of years worth of demon-hating couldn't be erased in a few minutes. For all she knew, he could have been trying to make her feel bad for him. Probably was, in fact. Yet still she turned her gaze down, giving him a moment. "They would have killed us both." She said, her voice almost comforting. Almost. "From now on, we have to assume that this mission is more important than anything. This fighting has to stop- with the least amount of casualties possible."

"I understand that." He looked at her then he put his blade away. "So where do we go from here?" He wasn't sure exactly were to go. He'd never really freely done what he wanted. Even with the whole abandoning his father he had orders and perhaps he hated what made his existence. He was created to take orders and that very thing nearly consumed him. "We need to start somewhere and we both know that but I think we should start with Michael because even without Michael the angels can make a stand. If we kill Lucifer first then we'll be in a lot of trouble. Demons without a leader is truly terrifying even for me." He turned and looked into her eyes.