Peace. Is that too much to ask for?

Corrie nodded, meeting his gaze evenly. "Fair point," She agreed in a rather quiet voice. "We should start with his watchdogs here on Earth, and we should leave before reinforcements get sent here." She looked around, and to someone who knew her well, she looked rather distressed. Only now had she started to think of what would happen if she went home- by ending the war her own way, she was securing her banishment from Heaven.

"Well you know everything little miss angel." He smirked and bowed slightly and bowed. "I am your humble servant as of right now, and I am in need of guidance it has been a long time since I seen any of my brothers." He stepped around the room avoiding looking at the bodies the best he could. "And I know you find my actions offensive and repulsive. Hell honestly I don't care what you think of me or my actions. To you I may be just another demon to you but I am a and I need you to understand something about this. Do not lie to me or try and place a blade in my back for it will not work. I want to end this once and for all. We just need to be clear that right now since you killed them we are equals!"

Corrie caught his gaze, and knew he was right. "You're correct." She told him, her voice cracking slightly despite her attempts to keep it steady. "I murdered my kin. I can't go home when this is done. We're... we are the same." She turned away then, and knelt down beside the angel she had killed. Gently, she ran her hand over his eyes to close them, and murmured a prayer before standing up. "Now can we move on?"

"Yes but were are we heading?" He asked quietly and he stepped against the wall and placed his face right against the wall. "After a while you learn to deal with yourself. No matter what you think of me let me tell you that it is as bad as it seems here."

Corrie, her voice almost a growl, looked sharply up at him. "I know it's bad. I don't need you to tell me that." After a moment, she caught herself and calmed down. When she spoke again, her voice was as calm as it had ever been. "There's a group of angels a few miles away from here. I'm not supposed to know this, but I do, and they've been going off the grid for a few hours at a time. I know for a fact they're doing Michael's dirty work."

"Great so what exactly us the plan here? We can't exactly walk into their convoy and massacre everyone." He closed his eyes and tried his best to remember his father and his home. "Father," He let out a sigh and opened his eyes. Then turned to her and with a wicked smile. "So like I just said what is the plan?"

Corrie smiled slightly. "In case you hadn't noticed, I am still an angel." She motioned to the back wall, where the dark silhouette of her wings was clearly visible, towering above them both. "I'm sure I can get us in. If I say you have information that Michael wants, we can get in. From there... well, that's up to them."

"And Lucifer, no matter how tainted, is still an angel as well but they can spot him from a mile away." He wasn't trying to get on her nerves so he said it in a cold plain voice. He looked at her. "But I digress we need to get a move on so if you would do the honors."

"My pleasure," Corrie responding dryly, and touched her fingers to his forehead. A moment later they were standing outside, tall grasses brushing against their knees. The building that stood in front of them seemed very plain- Corrie knew that inside, there would be a smaller room with an angelic charm on it, making it seem much grander than it actually was.

"This is it? Micheal's forces are rallied up here?" He looked at her and then he sighed. "I'm going to be bait aren't I?" He shrugged and then accepted it. These minions weren't going to just let her walk in him with his side. "Well I suppose you better get me ready for whatever is inside."

From out of her combat boot, Corrie produced another blade. She held it out to Baal expectantly. "Attack me." She stated rather than offered. "We should be hidden from the angels inside for a few minutes at least, so show me what you've got."

"If you're sure." He grabbed the blade and looked at it and then he pulled the one out of his jacket and then he lunged the first blade at her throat and the second blade was behind his back.

Corrie, obviously prepared, moved just slightly to her side and out of the way of the blade. "Slow," She commented with a small smirk before pulling the knife out of her own jacket and lunging forward.

He deflected with the second blade then lunged the first towards her legs. "Didn't know I was trying here."

"Always try. Never let anyone get the best of you." With her extra hand, Corrie lashed forward towards his hand in an attempt to knock the blade away. Without waiting to connect, she swung the knife in an ark towards his stomach.

His grip on the blade was secure and he knocked her blade away. "Okay I get your point." Then spun and put a blade against her back and the other on her throat. "Got you and never think of your opponent as a fool." He pulled the blades away and stepped back but ready for her to continue the fight.

Corrie almost smiled at him- almost. Instead, she bent over to pick up her blade, and immediately swung it upwards towards his throat.

He deflected it and looked at her. "Predictable you have to avoid that sort of attack something original." He spun and formed a Russian leg sweep.

Corrie, granted, was unprepared. But then again, so would the minion angels be. She hadn't had to fight someone in... well, just about ever. Still, she managed to catch herself on one hand and two feet, still balanced. A heartbeat later, she had jerked her hand outward, aiming for the back of his heels while she was near the ground, and rolling away from where his blade would surely fall.

He stepped back and then looked at her. "Admit it I've got a lot more experience under my belt. I've been trained by samurai, holy Templar, and other forces through out the age and you've been trained by what?" He raised an eyebrow as he got into a fighting stance. "I worked with spetznas and I was there when they shouted 'who shot Kennedy' but we both know who that was don't we?" he watched his footing and kept a close eye on her making sure not to let her catch him off guard.