Peace. Is that too much to ask for?

"Your name." Corrie responded, finally stepping back slightly. "I want to know your name. That is typically how one starts a conversation?"

He nodded his head. "Yes that is so here we go. I'm Baal Azza." He bowed slightly then mid bow looked up into her eyes, "And yours?"

Cordelia caught his gaze in her own, unwavering. "Cordelia." She responded steadily. "If you had not disobeyed everything I believe in, I would have said it was nice to make your acquaintance."

{Feel free to call her Corrie :P }

"Well Corrie you did just say it." He chuckled knowing that he would truly annoy her. "So, um, Corrie why did you bring me here. Well other then to point out the fact that we clearly have different opinions?"

Cordelia stiffened at the abuse of her name, but tried not to show her annoyance. "You fell with Lucifer." She stated, tilting her head slightly. "I want you to tell him to call off the war."

He broke off in laughter then wiped a small tear away. "Oh, oh Carrie you're funny." He kept laughing as he spoke. "But in all seriousness like you I am but a pawn." His laughing finally came to a halt. "I do not wish to see a war. Honestly I'm with you. I wish it was as easy as walking up to the big man and going 'Hey we shouldn't be killing each other because they like father's other child more then us.' but I can't. It's stupid but it happens why? I don't know it just does." He looked at her with seriousness in his eyes. "Now I wish I could help I really do but he won't listen to me it is that simple."

Corrie narrowed her eyes, scrunching her freckled nose slightly. She was at a loss for words, quite obviously. She had honestly expected him to do as she asked, but laugh in her face? "Then what else do I do?" She questioned, her disgruntled eyes betraying the rest of her calm face.

"What else can you do? You hate demons and demons hate angels, even me." He grunted and looked at her again. "Lucifer will fight Gabriel and when this happens we'll see if this war ends but I doubt it." He looked her over and then noted her knife again. "Ugh but I mean I honestly do want this to end. I've killed enough of my siblings. I've spilled more angelic blood then I ever needed to."

"I've never spilled an angel's blood." Corrie stated, almost distantly. "I don't want to. I want a way to end this." She paused, and when she spoke again it was very hesitantly. An idea had come to her, and she knew how dangerous it was. "Help me stop it."

He chuckled this time. "How do plan on stopping it killing one of our brothers? That is the only way I see it ending. Lucifer or Gabriel will die and then their feud will be done but it won't end there will it? We have two options here. If Gabriel wins he marches his angelic forces into hell with his 'justified' genocide of any remaining demonic forces. On the other hand we have if Lucifer wins and then he'll unleash hell on earth and kill any humans, and angels in his way. This is much like a two sided coin."

Corrie felt her grip on the knife tighten. She hated being laughed at, especially when the situation wasn't amusing to her in any way. Still, she wouldn't kill him- not yet. "We'll kill them both then. The angels stay in Heaven, demons stay in Hell."

He looked at her. "But we'd have to kill them at the same time or close to it any way. I mean the second we kill one the other will know and they'll start their genocide."

Corrie shrugged. "Fine by me." She responded softly. With that she took a few steps backwards, standing outside the circle of the Devil's Trap. Clenching her fist, she caused a crack to form in the floor beneath it, cutting the trap.

"Thank you." He stepped outside the circle. "But, um, how do we do that?"

Corrie shrugged slightly. "I didn't think this far ahead," She admitted quietly. "I suppose we find out who's close to them."

"Well that would be relatively no one." He said then the ceiling. "Lucifer keeps to himself and he have orders their given remotely you never really see him. So yeah not sure about Gabriel but Lucifer is going to be a tough one."

Corrie tilted her head slightly. "No one's seen Gabriel in years. Michael... he's the problem." Absently she chewed at her bottom lip, a very un-angelic trait she didn't know she had.

"Oh things must've changed since the last time I was up stairs." He looked at his feet. "Long time since I went, home." He sighed and looked at her, "I miss home, I miss it a lot."

Corrie, unable to discern whether or not he was attempting to appeal to her nonexistent empathetic side, simply met his gaze. "Home to you is not home to me. You chose your home."

He smiled, "Yes and since I did Father has disappeared and so has Gabriel it's like you guys are doing worse then we are?" If she wanted to be that way he could be that way back to her.