Path of a Gym Leader

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Looking to his Pokemon Leon smiled to find Brass looking around at it's new key rider. The Aron herself seemed fine with the passenger but gave a few shakes to see if it would go easily. Her trainer smiled at the owner of the key pokemon and smiled "Good to meet you Altair. And Psion does fit the description of prankster at the very least" He slowly stood up and now with his cane now no longer weighed down by another pokemon.

"Good to meet you Vanna. And good to meet you Fen. Though the cane will need to stay with me" As the trainer apologized again Leon gently held a hand up with a smile "It is nothing. No need to apologize at all. Pokemon have their natures and we can't change that. But it was an interesting encounter. So i thank you for it" Looking down at Brass she shifted so she could trot with Psion on her back making a clinking with every few steps. Though he knew her to not be completely trusting of new pokemon. She at the very least was willing to try with their new acquaintances.

"I would like to join this group. Seem like an interesting bunch" After accepting he smiled and looked back at the group in front of the building. He felt happy he wasn't in the main group. But this small band would provide quite the journey. If he could he would bet on it. At the very least learn a thing or two. And maybe a good or bad habit along the way. Chuckling he turned to watch Brass walk among the group still with her Psion rider on her.

Interactions Vanna - @AshenAngel , Altair - @Cresion Breezes

Last edited:
Looking for an Eevee

Tommy looks around the crowd hearing Bepo call out to him. "Did you find him?" Tommy says running up to Bepo who had pointed his body like a blood hound to point at the governess's Eevee running through the crowd. "There it is, let's go" Tommy yells pushing his way through the crowd to try and cut the Eevee off only to run Into Neri almost tripping over her " ah, excuse m....." before he finished his sentence the governess had quickly snatched her Eevee off of the ground and had even managed to make a show out of it leading to Neri snapping and the governess gets shot with some sting making Tommy gag as he watched her peel it of but The moment Leola had dropped the Eevee again, Tommy gestured his head to Bepo so he would follow the Eevee while deciding to stay next to Neri when the angry mob had decided to gang together even pushing back a few kids who were getting a little to close "sorry about that, I kinda like my space" he says to the kids he pushed before looking at Neri and offering her his handkerchief. "Try to cool it will ya" Tommy says using his height to look around "if you get the whole town riled up, we won't be able to help the poor thing" he says just as Harmony had arrived. "Its best if you tag out for now" Tommy says running off to catch up with Bepo.

Lunavelle City - Pokemon Lab

"Oh, yeah a'course! I didn't even know you'd be here." Ashely stated as her body petered over to the left, blankly looking past the newly acquainted Mélanie and glancing at the sign up sheet. Her eyes wondered and met with Mélanie's, and Ashely smiled, fixing her posture.

"Well, my name's Ashely, but you can call me Ashe, er if you want to I mean." She was laughing nervously again, her zubat still in her arms, pouting, or making the face equivalent to that of a tiny bat pouting.

Ashely pondered. "Have you already signed up? I need to get on top a'that." She let Zubat go and it began zipping through the air, staying very close to the girl.

@Hecatty

Upon Alder being yelled at by the Governess, flame began to coalesce near a violently wriggling Mothra's mouth as it prepared an ember. Seeing this, the boy gently smacked the top of his Larvesta's head, immediately making the flames dissipate before becoming a full-fledged attack. "Now now, we don't need to commit a crime. I think that's enough..everything, for today.", he sighed. Alder quietly removed himself from the increasingly angry crowd and all of the other trainers that were seemingly coming to the defence of the girl who'd scolded the Governess. He wondered when he'd be able to leave this festival, which had been pretty much fine up until the caterpillar in his arms decided to attack someone important. That wasn't exactly the first impression he'd been hoping for, but really he wasn't too disappointed in Mothra. The small Pokemon had always been a little rash, after all.

Alder wandered over to a bench on the edge of the crowd, where he hoped there wouldn't be many who could identify him as the one who'd ended up attacking their Governess. He sat down, plopping the chubby little caterpillar down next to him as he pulled an oran berry from his satchel. For some reason it didn't look entirely appetizing, so he handed it over to an eagerly waiting Mothra, then watched as the little guy devoured happily. As someone who wasn't very used to conflict where he'd grown up, this was feeling like quite a long day for Alder.

Interactions: N/A

Neri Tobu
Lunavelle
Mentions: Harmony (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 ), Tommy (@Mad Captain Kazu )

Neri kept her eyes on the Governess as the latter pretended to have actual feelings of worry towards the Eevee that she was now holding. While the crowd came to the Governess's defense, Neri saw how the latter was holding the Eevee. Covering their face like that, she felt like that was concrete proof Leola had no idea how to hold an Eevee. But before she could start to speak up, a webbing came and landed on Leola's head. While she wanted to laugh at the occurence, she bit her lips to make sure she still appeared as serious as she could be.

Not long after, Harmony arrived and started wondering what had happened. Then one of the guys she had spotted in the group next to the professor's lab earlier had come and told her she should try and keep low. And not long after that, another one told her to tag out. Tag out? Neri felt furious at that guy. She understood well what both guys meant, but the second guy telling her to just outright tag out was crossing the line in her opinion. Without so much as a word to Harmony, the first guy or Tori, who had just approached her, she just started to walk away from everyone, walking in the same direction as the boy who told her to tag out. After a few steps, she started to run after him.

She didn't care how much of a scene she may have caused, he had no business telling her to tag out like that. Asking her to calm down was one thing. But telling her, in her mind, to stop thinking of the Eevee for even a second was unacceptable. So she decided that where ever that boy was going, she was going to follow. And luckily for her, he wasn't too hard to miss with his height.

Tori Tobu
Lunavelle
Interacting with: Harmony (@Luelle ), Moe (@Reanimator Spuds ), Galaxy (@WarriorCats3614 )

"Oh Neri." Tori mumbled to herself as she watched the occurence unfold. Not only had her sister decided to try and verbally headbutt the Governess herself, she also had the majority of the crowd turn against her quickly. Others were quick to come to her side, and once the Governess started going away, Tori went to approach her sister, only to see her walk away and then, without so much as a word, start to run off in the same direction as one of the boys that approached Neri before. Tori quietly hoped that Neri won't do anything else foolish, before looking at Harmony who stood next to her "As much as I love pokemon, she loves them tenfold." She quietly told Harmony.

After a moment, she realized she had completely ignored a guy who approached them regarding an interview. Turning around on the spot, she approached the guy who also had a Whismur with a camera in his hands, which was an incredibly adorable sight "I'm sorry, Moe was it? I was too attracted to what went on that I seemed to have ignore you for a moment. I wouldn't call myself a falconeer, but I suppose it would be accurate. As for a proper interview, I don't know if I will be the most interesting person to interview. While I want to become a Flying type Gym Leader, there isn't too much interesting about me. And with the initiation just having started, there isn't much to say about that either. Maybe at a later point?" She said with a shrug, before turning to Galaxy "That's a really adorable Dratini you have there." She offered a smile to both Galaxy and her pokemon.

Perched on her head, Dee was still shaking "I think it may be best if I get a bit away from the crowd. Poor Dee is incredibly uncomfortable around crowds. So I'll go find myself a more quiet, perhaps open spot." She told the two, before beginning to walk away from the crowded area. She began looking for some kind of garden or perhaps a beach that won't be too busy, some place that Dee would be able to relax a bit. Having an overly stressed out pokemon always felt bad for her.

She smiled softly as people expressed their opinions about Tini. She just then remembered that Tini had ran off a minute ago and wondered what mischief she had gotten herself into. She mumbled thank yous to both Harmony and Tori. She hears a loud shout and sees Tini bolting towards her holding a basket full of random stuff, chased by a couple of red-faced merchants. She barely compressed a giggle at Tini's expression. She managed to remain serious as Tini threw the basket into the merchants' faces and vaulted into her arms. Galaxy cuddled her closers and started at the merchants, "Sorry bout that. She's a bit anxious with all the people." Galaxy said, holding back laughter. She shrugged as the merchants' began to yell and walked away, following Harmony.

Despite her reluctance to get acquainted with this girl – or anyone for that matter – Mélanie put her faith in Gummy's judge of character. If her certified therapy Pokémon deemed this person as friendly then who was she to argue otherwise? However, even with the suspicions cleared up, the girl still seemed a bit off. As did the girl's Pokémon, though the Zubat seemed more pouty than anything else. Distracted by her pondering on why this trainer-pokémon couple was behaving strangely, it took being questioned for Mélanie to snap out of her thoughts. "Oh, sorry again, Ashe was it? Yes, I already signed up a moment ago." She explained and silence fell over her for a moment while she glanced down at Gummy. When she turned her gaze back on Ashe she spoke again. "If you get 'on top a'that' as well, we could get a move on? If you'd want to hang out for a while, I figured the city might be worthwhile to explore for the time being."

Mentions: @Enthriper

Sétanta hooked a left, coming down to fly around the cheery girl who called his name (@Luelle). "Fetch'd!" He greeted. Damn, but his master would be furious when she found out she couldn't fight anybody. Well, now or never, and he'd rather see the flash of anger she wouldn't be able to squash. His cute little master was truly a delight.

——

"Sétanta?" Bazett blinked as the bird came back and perched on her shoulder. "What happened?"

The Pokémon shook his head. "Fetch'd. Farfetch'd."

"Tch," Bazett growled, before catching herself. "I...guess it's good that it resolved well...?"

"Far."

"Shut up." Her face was not at all warm, and she would punch anybody who said differently - yell at! She'd yell at them!

Reactions: LoveandHate91

Lunavelle City - Pokemon Lab

Flustered, Ashely nodded in agreement. "R-Right, lemme just-" She dashed over to the sign up sheet before she even finished her sentence, Zubat sustaining it's distance around her, yet still zipping around. Like it was attached to her via an invisible tether. Ashely hastily scribbled her name on the sheet, glancing at the other names and varied handwritings. After she was finished she skipped back to where Mélanie was waiting.

"I am ready when you are!" She said happily. Zubat, seemingly bored of flying around, returned to its perch in Ashely's hair. Her face was beaming as she faced Mélanie and her pokemon. Ashely was excited to "hang out". Mélanie was essentially her first actual human friend, and she wasn't about to screw things up. So whatever hanging out entailed, Ashe was prepared to do it.

@Hecatty

Last edited:
d2403beb7beaf76add10c1dedcc81117.jpg

Le Festivaaaaaaal~

Vanna was relieved Leon didn't make a big deal out of it. "Do you think they have any fair games at the festival?" She asks, getting her hopes up as she considered how easily she and Fen could cheat the system. However as their group walked closer, she felt her enthusiasm dying a bit. Food stalls, costume booths, face paint, merchants... but where were the games? Beads, water, and flowers abound, but nothing that catches her eye until she finally spots the telltale signs that she was looking for. Trinkets, toys, kids yelling about plushies, excellent.

"So where are you guys from?" She asks as she leads the way towards the game booths.

"Fen, you see anything you want?" She asks her partner curiously. The little hopping stone at her side quickly bounced down to a stand that had eevee and eeveelution plushies up for grabs and stopped.

She followed after him and checked out the game. A simple ring toss. Perfect.

The spiritomb hopped to hide at the corner of the counter out of eyesight of the booth operator. Vans laid the money on the counter with a sheepish smile. "Can I give it a try?"

The stall worker takes the money and hands over five metal rings, explaining how the game works. If you get three rings on the same colored bottle, you get whatever plushie corresponds to that color. She begins the game, throwing a ring out. It pings off a bottle and falls off the game area. She brushes off the stall worker's encouragement. She tosses the second ring, and it spins precariously around the lip of the normal bottle. A tiny, barely noticeable breeze blew and caused the ring to settle on the bottle. One for Eevee. She throws the third ring and it pings off, wedging between two bottles. On the fourth she manages to get the ring on a normal bottle all on her own. Two for eevee. And for the fifth, the ring pings off a bottle and rolls precariously down the row until another tiny breeze blows it over, causing it to fall and loop around the last normal bottle.

Fen hops back over to the waiting group, all stealthy and avoiding the notice of the stall worker as he was busy grabbing the eevee plushie from the back wall. She happily takes the plushie and returns to the group with a bright smile on her face. Fen pops out of the rock and eagerly snags the eevee plushie, a gleeful evil smile on his face. "Welp, that was fun." She chuckles.

Interactions: Altair @Cresion Breezes, Leon @Soverign

699513b408f4087362c7e44fb832123d.jpg
bc511171872ce0e4aabcdbfeceb6a09f.png

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Ashley (@Enthriper), Melanie (@Hecatty)

Bobbing through the streets in an odd hurry was Natalie. She weaved through the people of Lunavelle City as she made her way toward her destination; the professors lab. Curled in her arms was Pea, a rather small pink Flabébé. The Pokémon was huddled in the crook of her right arm, hiding from people who looked their way, which wasn't many. The few that would notice Nat would see her panicked expression as she shuffled through the crowds of people. She was late. Nat was late to see the professor.

Eyes darting from place to place, Nat moved through the crowds and finally made it to the lab. Although upon seeing it with only a few people around Nate realized she was indeed late. Walking up to the lab Nat passed by two girls talking about a sign-up sheet. Glancing over Natalie's heart jumped with joy when she heard such a thing existed. So, following the girl with short black hair Nat waited patiently till she signed up before walking over to the sheet and writing her name down.

With her name now on the sheet Nat started jumping around, excitement running through her. Finally she can follow her dream and hopefully achieve it. The small Flabébé jumped out of Nat's arms and watched her partner with an amused twinkle and her eye. Pea, too started bobbing up and down in air, mimicking Nat's jumping. "Oh Pea! I can finally be a gym leader!" Nat exclaimed stopping her jumping. Spinning in a circle Nat continued, "And we're going to do so good!"

Altair & Psion

Pokemon Lab -> Downtown Lunavelle City​

Altair tilted his head as Leon responded and follow him and Vanna, prankster was Psion's ability, though it did fit his personality as well. Altair wondered if gym leaders were supposed to be more experienced with Pokemon than most of the candidates were, even if they were just in training. He didn't really think he was all that good at Pokemon, but at least he had a creditable teacher for awhile. Psion floated from the bright Aron's back after the group made their way into the city, circling around Altair a bit as if waiting for an order. Looks like I'll just have to get stronger by myself then. The young trainer thought as the Klefki's metallic body reflected some sunlight into his eyes. "Huh? Oh, no, we're not doing anything, not yet." Altair kept his voice down as he spoke to his Pokemon, every time they were in a crowded place, the goal was to pickpocket from others, Psion was waiting to strike. Now that he's gotten travel companions, who were older and seemed much more well off than him Altair didn't know if he could get away with it as easily. People who sign-up to be gym leaders likely have some sense of morality like that.

Following Vanna and Leon around, Altair can't help but feel a little lost, not physically as he followed the locals, more so about his own future, and why he was here in the first place. Kicking a pebble along as he followed the two older trainers, they stopped as the older girl went up to a ring toss booth while initiating some casual banter. "...Unova." Altair responded half-heartedly, his days back in his home of Castelia city weren't exactly happy or glamourous, every big shiny city has their darker nooks and crannies, it was those places that he always grew up in.

He blinked a few times as Vanna laid down some cash at the booth, it was the sort of luxury Altair never really had. He stared at the older girl as she played the ring toss game, narrowing his eyes at her near misses and hits. Psion jingled a bit beside his trainer, presumably annoyed at the lack of a Spiritomb to jingle at instead. When Fen the Spiritomb finally returned, the keyring went back to shaking at its home of a rock.

Leaning against a booth wall Altair pushed his hair around a bit, trying to block out the sun as he gestured at the jingling Pokemon, "Come on Psi, we got training to do." The Pokemon, seemingly bored of the holed up spirit, returned to his trainer. "...We're supposed to be future gym leaders right?" Altair asked the older girl who just finished up her game, "Shouldn't we be like, training? We won't get stronger just by hanging around all day like this." He snapped at the other two, a bit harshly, hoping they would understand.

Downtown Lunavelle

"-What about Governess Leola?" She had been too busy hawking down the older bystanders until they left to completely listen to what took place. Vee? Eev poked her head out of Harmony's hair of sunshine to see what was going on.

"Will Neri be ok?" Harmony asked, with furrowed brows at the sight of her chasing off alone. Tori was quite calm over her sister running off which put Harmony's worry for her at ease. "Relatable." She smiled to Tori.

Her curious expression turning to surprise at Leo asking to be alone with her. "AWW. I'd love to." She smiled with a giggle at his cherry red blush. Eev tilted her head in curiosity at the two. "-Oh ok! Poor Dee.... I suppose Neri will be alright then." She said as Tori excused herself to tend to Dee's anxiety. It was clear that Tori was absolutely sure Neri could take care of herself.

"Shall we go grab a bite then?" She turned to Leo with a sweet smile. Veeee. Eev's tummy rumbled and she nodded in agreement. "We should definitely get some food right away!" She giggled to the hungry little fox.

"Can we please wait on the interview?" Harmony asked Moe who she nearly forgot about after all the ruckus.

And suddenly some angry merchants were after Dratini who was just trying to get some food himself. "Uh ohhh." Harmony put an arm up behind her head as they grew near. "Yeah, we better be on our way... Will you be ok on your own for a little while?" She asked Galaxy considerately. She didn't want to leave Galaxy by herself, but Leo did ask to take her out.

@LoveandHate91 @Nim @WarriorCats3614 @Reanimator Spuds

Downtown outskirts

Eee... The Governess's gift scurried behind city hall where it hid behind an electric unit. He peeked his curly head around the unit to see if the coast was clear, and then laid down lonesomely on the pebbles.

Vevee? Just as he lay his lonesome head upon his paws, his ear perked upward and he immediately sat up. He took a sniff into the air and his mouth fell open into a drool.

The smell of something delightful caught his attention and he eased his way back toward the gathering of humans. As he rounded the corner of the building, Eevee immediately dove into a nearby bush that had been wrapped in party lights.

Governess Leola took one final look around as she ascended the marbled steps to exit the scene. When the Governess disappeared, Eevee edged back out into the noisy street and found the source of the delicious smell.

Steaming from a rack upon the counter of a food stand, freshly grilled steak kababs. Eevee leaped straight for the goods unaware of directly passing a hurried male human and a female whom was fiercely on his heels.

@Nim @Mad Captain Kazu

Tommy

Tommy continues to run through the crowd following Bepo's calls. When the angry mob had started to yell again, Tommy almost trips when he turns back to see Neri chasing after him. "sorry kid, I'm kinda in a hurry" He says dashing away as he went into a full blown sprint. By the time he had managed to find Bepo the governess had already started to search the area forcing Tommy to keep his distance while making his way over to Bepo. "Good job Bepo" Tommy says finally able to see the Eevee who looked like it was attracted to one of the food stands. He walks up meeting the Eevee at the stand "it's alright" Tommy's says before the cook could shoo the Eevee away "we will take a dozen" Tommy says helping the Eevee onto the stand. "can I borrow this?, I'll return it" He says reaching for an umbrella that was on the counter. "Wait a minute?, your the kid who hooked that Wailmer eailer today aren't you?, hell, you can keep it" The cook says preparing the food while Tommy removed his festival mask while opening the umbrella to cover the Eevee "yup, that's me, thanks" Tommy says pushing one of the paper bowls filled with kababs towards the Eevee while offering it a warm smile "don't worry about it, I got you covered for now" he says allowing the Eevee enjoy its meal with out having to worry about the governess.

Bepo quickly leaps onto the stand next to Eevee and begins to eat off of Tommy's bowl. "Don't let me bother you" Tommy says feeling around the Eevee's head while examining it closely"you have to excuse us trainers" he says with a sincere voice still looking over the Eevee for any injuries "some of us take you pokemon for granted, but luckily there are those out there who know just how special each and everyone of you are, and would even risk getting arrested just to show you that " Tommy says petting the Eevee before turning his head to look at Neri who had already managed to catch up."Let's let our friend here enjoy a few more minutes of peace" Tommy says not wating her to cause a scene. He slides a third plate of kababs over to his side and gestures for her to join them. "You must of worked up an appetite from all that running" he says handing her the Umbrella and making sure she was covered with the Eevee before petting the Eevee one last time. "I may not be your trainer, but you will always have a friend" he says to the Eevee before chuckling when Bepo had included his self. "I can only buy you a few minutes, so make them count" Tommy says to Neri before turning around to walk up to the Governess to cut her off from the food stand. "If it isn't the governess, a single rose in a cauldron of thorns" Tommy says with a whimsical tone while walking next Leola as she looked around. "So You got a name?, or should I refer to you as your grace?" Tommy says leaning on a near by railing."And save the act for your audience, Not a big fan of that majestic crap you practice in the mirror everyday, besides, it must be exhausting wearing that mask while walking on your toes all the time

@Nim
@Luelle

Last edited:
"W-Wait a minute!..." And just like that, everyone whom he was so eager to get to know had left him behind, finding better things to do than answer his questions. "We can still do other things!..." He called out, knowing it would be in vain. Crier looked off at the girls as they ran with their partners towards the town square before looking up at his trainer was still holding his notepad to his face complaining. "I didn't even get any useful information from them!"

There was a sudden flash that snapped Moe from his tantrum. He looked down at the tiny pink bunny-like creature and picked his camera back up.
"Seriously, you take a picture there? Honestly, I should teach you when is a good time to take pictures." A meager whiiiiiis... was the only reply he received to his critic. Moe looked around a bit, seeing a few others stragglers had made it there, but were leaving and seemed to have no place for him to join. Not yet, at least. There was one other girl who seemed to be the latest so far, as she wrote her name on the Sign-Up sheet. It was then Moe remembered. "Crap! I still haven't put my name on that!"

He sprinted up to the sheet, where he got a better look at the girl, as well as the flabebe nestled in her arms. Moe took up the pen after her and signed his name to the sheet. He wanted to talk with someone but being direct about the whole interview angle really didn't seem like it was working out well. Perhaps he should ease into it a bit more. He took a deep breath and gave a smile towards the other girl. "Hi there. I'm Moe Thomas. I'm planning on becoming a gym leader too." Once again the tiny sounds of whiiiis whismur~ rose from near his feet. "And this little guy is Crier. He's my partner in all this. I hope we can get to know each other better during all this."

Interactions: @Mystical Fox

Neri Tobu
Lunavelle
Mentions: Tommy (@Mad Captain Kazu ), Eevee (@Luelle )

Running after Tommy, Neri did her best to try and keep up, but there was a clear difference, and he managed to run ahead. She still kept following him, and eventually found her way to a food stall, next to which sat down the Eevee, Tommy, and also a Mudkip. She put her hands on her knees, catching her breath as she listened to what Tommy had to say. As he told her to let Eevee enjoy some peace, she wanted to say something back, but she figured that it was probably for the best. Keeping a low profile would be better for Eevee and for her, especially after what had happened before.

Sitting down next to the two, she saw Tommy offer her a plate of food. While she was a bit hesitant to accept it, because she didn't know him well, she nodded her head "Thanks. I'll do my best to stay low and quiet." She whispered to him, before he stood up and told her he'll be able to buy her a few minutes. Surprised he would be willing to do something like that, she took the umbrella from him, holding it above her and Eevee as she watched him walk away from them. She turned to look at the food and ate a bite before turning to look at Eevee.

"I'm sorry that I got you caught before Eevee. I was hoping to find you and take you to safety. Find you someone who wouldn't treat you the way the mean lady did. I don't know if you would still be up for it, but I would still like to try and do something like that. Find you a warm home, someone who would take the best care of you. I would suggest my older sister, but she always looks to the skies, and I don't think you can fly." Neri spoke in a quiet voice, so only Eevee could hear. She took another bite, enjoying it as she looked at Eevee "This is pretty good, isn't it? Hope you are enjoying it as much as I do."

Putting the plate aside, Neri carefully moved her hand towards Eevee, wanting to make sure that the pokemon won't be intimitaded by her approach. She was hoping to pet his head, but only if he allowed it. If not, then she would just stay there, seated next to him "We should probably move out of the area soon, or someone else might try and bring you back to the mean lady." She told Eevee in a voice that expressed nothing but concern for the pokemon.

Tori Tobu
Lunavelle Beach
Mentions: No one?

After moving away from the others, Tori took a few minutes before arriving at the nearest beach. It was quite peaceful, most likely due to the majority of people being over at the areas of festivities. While she would've wanted to stick with the others, if they chose to stay in that area, then that wasn't good for Dee. Sitting down on the sand, she closed her eyes and just took in the sea-salt smell the beach has offered.

It took a minute, but Tori heard a chirp above her, before feeling Dee jump off her head and onto the sand in front of her. Opening her eyes, she smiled to him, and then moved to lay on the sand "It feels like it's been forever since I was able to just lay down on the beach like that, without a care in the world. I kinda wish Neri was here to enjoy it too, but I don't want to be the over protective sister who gives zero independces to her younger sibling, you know?" She told Dee. The rookidee responded with a chirp in return, before moving to sit on her belly.

"I just hope she won't get into too much trouble. I'd hate to think what it would do to her morale if she ends up being the reason I won't be accepted as a Gym leader, seeing the Governess is the one who will be the boss of whoever will end up being the Gym leaders." She said with a softer voice, and Dee chirped once more "I guess so. But she was the one who suggested it to me. Only figures it's more important to her then it is for me." Tori responded. After no chirp came this time, Tori glanced down to Dee, who was busy cleaning himself. Resting her head on the sand, she closed her eyes, wondering if she could catch a moment of rest before they move on to whatever will come next.

Last edited:
Quite a bit seemed to be going on all at once. Clearly having all this gym leader hopefuls has caused a bit of chaos. And Leo knew that it was no where close to be over, considering each trainer had one Pokémon and needed their teams of six. "At some point we should all reconvene, May be nice to have a few different travel companions." He directs that response to Tori and Galaxy but it also meant Neri would be joining them as the sisters seemed inseparable until this point.

"Yea lets get moving seems like your little buddy has worked up a appetite from just lounging around. But nether Scorch or I have eaten anything yet today. And maybe after we grab a bite we can have the first Pokémon battle between Eve and Scorch. He is getting rather restless from the lack of action."

Leo said before heading off with Harmony. "Anywhere you like to grab a bite I've trued most of the food here before and haven't really come across anything I haven't liked. And after the meal we can grab a parfait or ice cream as a desert." Leo said as he thought of more ideas to have this date go.
@Nim
@WarriorCats3614
@Luelle

Reactions: True North and Nim
As Ashe seemed to scramble to get her name signed on the bulletin board, Mélanie turned her gaze downward. Presenting the satisfied looking Pokémon in her arms with an annoyed expression. Even though her Pokémon was literally qualified to decide what was best for Mélanie, she still didn't quite approve of the way she had been roped into this budding friendship. When Ashe returned from signing up she stated her readiness with beaming excitement. The type of excitement Mélanie hadn't been able to muster up herself in a long while. Nevertheless, Ashe's energetic approach added a corner of a smile to her otherwise tired expression.

Mélanie responded with an approving nod and began leading the way back into the city. She recalled catching a glimpse of festive preparations around the city hall. Though she didn't particularly care for people-dense areas, a festival or fair might be worth the effort. As she made her way through the city streets, Gummy seemed to grow restless in her arms. Drawing Mélanie's attention for a moment before the Pokémon settled down right as Mélanie let out a short sigh in response to it. "Right, so, Ashe, are you from around here, or did you travel here just to become a Gym Leader?" She asked with a more friendly tone. Attempting to make some small talk while the festival came into view.

As she moved closer it became more apparent that this wasn't just any old fair. The scale of the operation suggested this was a big event. Her first assumption being that it was related to the whole 'becoming a Gym Leader' ordeal, but as of yet, there wasn't any proof in sight to confirm or deny her assumptions. What was in sight was something far more intriguing though. Despite the whole area being littered with decorations and eye-catching stalls, it seemed like a substantial group of people had gathered to watch something more intriguing that any of it. Something that, by the sounds of it, appeared to be a Pokémon battle. She turned her gaze to Ashe while gesturing at the group of people. "I think there's a battle going on there, want to take a look?"

Mentions: @Enthriper

Reactions: Justsomeguy

Lunavelle City - Lunavelle Festival

Ashely took one last look at the area surrounding the pokemon lab before departing with Mélanie. She noticed that the vast majority of people that had previously been there had already left, leaving only a couple stragglers behind. Two of which specifically stood out to her, the girl that Ashe had pretty much dashed in front of when she signed up on the sheet of paper, and a boy talking with her. She squinted a bit, trying to get a better look, but realized Mélanie was leaving without her. She spun around and hurried to catch up.

Ashely's face was beaming as she walked beside Mélanie and Gummy, Zubat nestled comfortably in her hair. She didn't really care about what she looked like, if her hair was getting messy, etc. Upon hearing Mélanie's question, Ashe spoke excitedly.
"Oh, yeah, I live here! Me an' my father moved here together when I was younger." She laughed nervously. "But I've never really left the city."

As they came into view of the festival, Ashely's eyes light up brightly. Her excitement was not shared with her pokemon, however, who had fallen asleep due to the unexpected comfiness that was the top of Ashely's head. She was looking around, taking in all the decorations and people when Mélanie's voice cut in through the excitement.

"Mhm-hm!" Ashely nodded vigorously, attempting, yet failing, to contain her excitement.

Mentions: Moe @Reanimator Spuds Natalie @Mystical Fox
Interactions: Mélanie @Hecatty

Leon walked with Vanna as she went to play a game. When she inquired about his home he simply smiled "Hoenn. A nice region mainly" Leaving it at that he found himself stopping as Vanna began to pick out her game. He himself remembered festivals he had been to but found the fun in the games even on the hottest of days. But only ever played a few since he always was playing with Brass once he had met her and before that chasing Krabby at the beach. He chuckled to himself as he took on the memory. He had his fun at the festival and won a few toys and things but he left them with his parents. He ran around after that chasing the Krabby wanting to catch them. It was a game of risk and one he partly enjoyed and gave him a young age thrill. Catching a few then placing them in the water where they would disappear into deeper water or beneath the sand.

Though you would have rarely caught him in open water. He enjoyed life around the water and respected the Pokemon in it. But it was the feeling of sand between his toes. The firm grinding of stone beneath his shoes. Felt a world more comfortable than being in the ocean. After meeting Brass only strengthened this feeling. Places where she would be in danger were places he never took lightly.

Taking a breath Leon smiled as he returned from his memory to find she finished her game
"And you? Where are you from? How did you meet Fen here?" As he had finished asking he heard Altair speak and asked if they were to start training. Impatience lining his voice. Leon himself was eager to train and explore this land. But over eager trainers or those without patience seemed.....a risk at the very least "Well i do plan on training here soon. Maybe even traveling before the day is done. If you both agree to this i can see us venturing out soon. If we want the group in agreement on a decision" He looked to Vanna and then to Altair. He did want to head out. But if they could travel as a group rather than individuals this journey may be easier.

Interactions: @AshenAngel - Vanna , @Cresion Breezes - Altair