partner search, 2 original ideas, 2 fandom (so far)

C

caligari

Original poster
A couple of plots that might be interesting, I'll add more every now and then once I get some more inspiration. Send me a pm if any strikes your fancy.

original plots

Plot #1: Subversion of power
Genre: Medieval fantasy, adventure, strategy, drama
This story revolves around a certain kingdom which is split up into a fair number of fiefdoms with varying levels of wealth and resources and each ruled by a noble of sorts. Your character is an upstart, your background is for you to decide, but at the starting point you have no real power or wealth with the goal of one day ruling the entire nation, one fiefdom at a time. My character will be an advisor of sorts with knowledge of the lands and lords guiding your fish out of water, but ultimately being of little general consequence in your story and how you try to conquer the land.

Plot #2: Liberty and blood
Genre: Fantasy, adventure, magic, war
This one's about a mountainous land recently invaded and annexed by a foreign empire for the sake of its natural resources such as iron and silver. The native people lived in nomadic, often matriarchal, clans living off of the hunt and foraged berries and natural growing plants. They used fur, leather, stone and bone to equip themselves along with the occasional use of a deep and dark type of hedge magic. Faced with an organised empire wielding steel and lockstep discipline, they fought hard, but divided and ultimately lost. Now, the natives serve as slaves or second-class citizens working in the mines and you and I are two of them, lusting for a revolution.

fandoms
Plot #1: The elder scrolls: The dead & damned
Genre: Magic, fantasy, horror
A necromancer is holed up in Lost Valkygg in Labyrinthian conducting dark and terrible experiments. While he has been quiet and reclusive, even a minor spark and light up a secret. Travelers vanish, traders disappear without their wares, bandit camps become ghost camps without bodies and whispers form in the dark circles of Skyrim. Whispers which reach the ears of an ambitious vampire who seeks out this terrible dark mage for their own gain.

Plot #2: Fallout: Paradise lost
Genre: post-apocalyptic, adventure
After the second battle of Hoover Damn, the NCR established definitive control over the strip and the Mojave rolling over any and all regions and people that stood in its way, whether they liked it or not. As though the Mojave hadn't given people enough reason for abandoning it, now it had one more. Your character and mine are two who attempt to abandon the mojave by traveling with the happy trails caravan up North to New-Canaan and away from the NCR while making some money in the process. Or at least, that was the plan.

I am quite interested in plot #2.