Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date
Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi listened as the boys footsteps faded. When she could not longer hear them she picked up the flower pot with her mind and quickly dropped it to the ground. Letting it shatter to pieces "I hate to say this but I have a small bit of pity for him as well." She glanced at her friend and then back at the door he went through. "Lets just hope we don't cross his path anytime soon. I don't want to do anything that i'm going to regret." She looked at Saeko who knew she wouldn't do anything that would kill the boy. Still at the same time she worked hard for this "image" as he called it, and she wasn't about to give it up.

Damien was on the roof top watching the girls and the boy that seemed new to this school, He was very far from them on a higher place smoking his cigar, looking at them he noticed the girls were a little weird, they seemed like they did something to that boy, he wasn't sure but he had some clues, Damien had saw them do very strange things when they doesn't know that he is there, Damien was hearing their conversation and heard that the new boy said to Yumi that she is reading his mind, and then when Saeko made him go away, it was very strange and Damien just looked at them smoking his cigar not making a sound. He was thinking if the girls knew that he was there they will probably kill him this was girls territory and no one was aloud here if the girls didn't said so, but it doesn't matter now he was there so there was nothing he could do.

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

saeko.jpg
Saeko sighed in relief and turned to her friend. "I just hope, that he fights for himself...that is why I was being a little bit mean" she shrugged and smiled apologetically. After all, is his first day of school... She walked toward the edge of the roof and looked down, there was nothing to view but just the entrance of the school a little ahead. "Yumi, do you think he can make it?" she asked quietly to her friend.'And do you really want to kill him?' she thought knowing she would hear her.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi sighed. "I don't know if he'll make it." She stayed looking down for a long moment before adding, "I know I did." She looked at her friends with a slight hint of saddness in her eyes and quickly brushed it off. She gave a slight giggle. "And no, I don't really want to kill him. I just heard him thinking it and decided to bring it up. Let the boy wonder a little bit on what he thinks I am." For a long moment it was quiet, not a word being said from anyone. Yumi was getting a feeling that someone was watching them. In a low whisper she said. "Hey Saeko I get a strange feeling that were still not the only two people here."

Damien was still smoking his cigarette looking at the girls he couldn't hear them very well when they were talking too quiet but he still heard what they were talking about, he had a strange feeling about the girls, he was in the same class as they were but he didn't talk to them very much nor did they, they were just hanging with other girls mostly ignoring the men that were in their class. Damien smoke a little more of the cigar when he didn't had anything to smoke from anymore, he looked at it and threw it next to him so that the girls didn't notice, He was thinking how to get out without them noticing.

saeko.jpg
"Huh" she said and looked around not able to find anyone and did a double over when she thought she saw a figure."Uhh.. I think you are right Yum" she whispered back and asked quietly not wanting to be heard"Can you hear anything he might be thinking?Like why he is here"she then thought 'He is looking straight at us...'. That made her mad, the fact that someone was spying on them."Hey you! Why won't you come out here and tell us why you are being a creep!" she yelled her face annoyed.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki after awhile of asking people wheres the inframry and staying out of sight of the teachers. He finally finds the dam place. He walks in and no one is there. But his head was killing him and so he looked around for a ice pack in the little refrigerator. He found an ice pack. He looked around and laid on the bed and closed the curtains around the bed, then laid down on the bed. While putting the ice pack on his head. "I wonder whats going on, its like Yumi knew what i was thinking "? "And Saeko she might be as hard as steel in the front but she has a marshmallow center"." At least not everyone here is bad.......just freakin crazy" Ikki laughs a little and slow feels tired. "Maybe when i wake up this will get better". Ikki then closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Damien froze when Saeko found out that he was hiding, he didn't knew what to do but it was too late already, he started to think "What to do, what to do now..... man i got in trouble with those girls again.... What's going on with me they are not that scary, just that they are wired and have some kind of powers or something, I don't know...... Ugh what am I doing" Damien stopped thinking and stood up putting his cigar's back in his pocket and started walking were the girls were with raised hands "Girs it's just me Damien" He smiled at them waiting to see what will happen, he knew that they will get mad but whatever.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi could hear his thoughts as clear as day now. Whispering at Saeko. "He says that we're not that scary, just weird and he belives we have some kind of powers." She gave a sigh and looked at the boy. "How about you come down here Damien." She said with a gentle voice and nice smile. Damien seemed to be more prepared for the both of them then Ikki did. At least he did on the outside his thoughts were saying otherwise. "What brings you up here?" She said hoping for this boys sake he had a good answer.

Damien walked in front of them putting his hands in his pockets thinking that Yumi was too nice, she never spoke to him he didn't knew why but she never did, he was thinking that he wasn't on her level or something and now the first time that she spoke to him he screwed up "She is going to scream at me or do something worse" he continued thinking as he smiled at Yumi and said looking at her she was smiling but it looked like a fake smile "I was here smoking Yumi" He smiled at her thinking what were those girls up to.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi began to grow irritable with this boy too. Thinking that she might as well have some fun before the bell rung, slowly she pushed herself of the ledge and walked over to Damien. "Would you calm down Damien. Saeko and I are not up to anything." She said moving towards him until she was slow close that one move could cause their lips to touch. She wondered what he would say about her red eyes, something that he never really paid attention to before, at least she never heard him think anything of it. "I can see in your eyes that you think were up to something."

Damien was just smiling when he heard what Yumi said she did it again, messing with people's and how did she did that ,he thought, he was just thinking about this and she said it, it was very wired like she was reading his mind but that's impossible or maybe not he didn't knew, the girls were very very wired but he liked it like that. Damien just stood there when Yumi got very close to him like she was going to kiss him, he was just looking her eyes they were very close so he noticed them, for the first time he saw that her eyes were red and they were very beautiful, like he was lost in them he was thinking they were red like his hair such a flaming color were her eyes that he could feel the hot breez around him., but he had no courage to say it to her so he looked away and grabbed his cigars "Want one" he said to Yumi and tried not to show her that he blushed.

cute-anime-girls-19.jpg

Asia Takeda walked through the hallways with her headphones on, mostly oblivous to the world around her. The tough guys preying on the weak were not of her interest. She was almost lost in the smooth stylings of one of her favorite DJs. He liked to mix jazzy melodies in with his synthesis of sound. They were low, cool, and blue songs most of the time. Tranquility surrounded Asia as she walked. This tranquility was short lived, however, as she noticed her friend, Saeko, she was yelling and her face looked quite annoyed.

Asia walked over to Saeko and Yumi, calmly taking her headphones off.
"What's up?" She looked at Damien. "Who's this?" ​She didn't look angry or upset, she was simply curious.

saeko.jpg
Saeko grabbed Asia's and walked away with her leaving Yumi and the boy alone. She then whisper "I think there is something going on between them, it is better to leave it alone for now. How about grab something to eat from the snack machine?" she asked Asia, not looking back at her friend.'I feel the love' she thought in a mocking voice and giggle. Surely Yumi will hear it but she was just teasing. The guys was not so bad after all."I'll tell you once we are out of here what is happening ok?" she asked her voice still low.

View attachment 9164

Saeko grabbed Asia and pulled her away, Asia not resisting a bit. "Yeah sure, I could go for a snack..." Asia said a little suspiciously."What's up with those two?" Asia whispered back to Saeko. "I saw you scolding him...did he do something to you? I'll make his life hell if he did..." Asia was very protective of her friends, and the way Saeko was acting right now was a little odd.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi was about to tell Damien thank you about the eye comment when something stopped her. Asia had walked through the door, another girl she grew close to after he time at this school. She heard Saeko's comment and let out a soft sigh looking back at the cigars. Without hesitation Yumi snatched the whole pack from him putting them in her purse. "I don't smoke and neither should you." She arched an eyebrow wondering if he would try to get them back. She tilted her head and noticed the blush that was forming in her cheeks. Deciding to live his thoughts to herself she twisted a strand of his hair. Red just like her hair. "I like your hair." She said with a wink before putting on her headphones and walking to the door. She wanted to catch up with Asia and Saeko. She had an awesome song to show Asia and well she was just really close with Saeko. Before she even hit the first step she stopped, taking her headphones off and placing them around her neck still holding them with both hands. She smiled at Damien and said, "Well... Are you coming?"

Damien saw when Yumi took his cigars "Hey" He said as he was going to get them back but Yumi stopped him by grabbing his hair very gentle "Yeah red like your hair and like your beautiful flaming eyes" Damien putted his hand on his mouth hoping that Yumi didn't heard him, it was too late he already said it and no going back. Damien saw when Yumi started walking to the door he was thinking that she was leaving him here alone when she asked him if he is coming, he smiled and followed her walking right next to her "Will you give me my cigars Yumi" He said very calm smiling at her, he was smoking for a long time and he couldn't stop smoking now "So will you" Damien said as he got closer to her and wrapped his arm around her neck "Please" Damien whispered in her ear very quietly, but he wanted his cigars back.

saeko.jpg
Saeko got to the snack machine with Asia and let out what she knew "Well the weirdo was looking at me and Yum first and then he we yelled at him to come to us and well I got this feeling they were flirting so yeah...I mean, I am happy for her that is why I told you if we could leave" she said smiling as she put some coins into the machine and press two bottoms. A bag of cheetos dropped and she quickly grabbed them opening them and offering some to her friend."Do you think its bad that we left them alone?" she asked worriedly. After all, she just wanted to see her friend happy, and guys from what she heard, made girls happy or...She shook her head not wanting to think of the worst.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi smiled to herself as she heard his comment and thought it was cute when he covered his mouth. Even though she heard him think it way before he even said it. She was about to throw the cigars on the floor and step on them when Damien caught her off guard. Gently he wrapped his arm around her neck and whisperd in her ear ever so quietly. Goosebumps instanly took over her body. She let out a sigh and reached for the pack of cigars pulling out one. With a teasing grin she handed it to him. "Here you go. One a day is a great way to get into the quiting habit." She wasn't so sure why she cared if she smoked or not but decided to go with it. Before he could say anything else she stepped in front of him placing her finger on his lips. "Enough about your cigars. You will get them back soon enough." She took that pack out and placed them in the middle of a bra. Her breast were big enough so you couldn't even tell the package was there. "Now you have no reason to go in my bag." She said with an arched eyebrow before turning to see Saeko and Asia. "Asia...Saeko." She called hoping they would hear her.

Damien grabbed the cigar that Yumi gave him and putted it in his pocket, he wanted the whole pack and he intended to get it "So will you..." He was about to say to give him the rest but Yumi interrupted him putting her finger on his lips and then she putted his cigars in her bra. What was she doing? He was thinking, he was really starting to like her and he wouldn't mind to get the cigars from her bra, Now how should I take them without Yumi noticing, Damien thought for a sec and saw when Yumi called Saeko and the other girl, that she turned around, he quickly putted his hand betwen her brests and took the cigars "Looking for something" He said while smiling at her and then he hugged her lifting Yumi in the air.