Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date

View attachment 9164

Asia smiled. "All right, then it's settled. We'll see you later...eh...What's your name again?" Asia raised an eyebrow at Damien. Whether or not he said his name, Asia would turn around and start walking toward the "forbidden hallway." Once out of earshot of Damien, Asia would ask, "What's with that guy? You like him, Yum...and you just met him...you need to be careful. Boy's are trouble...I'd hate for you to get hurt..." Asia was starting to sound like an over protective older sister. "And that goes for you to Saeko! Don't you go off falling head over heels for some boy...most of them aren't worth your time, i promise..." Asia had a boyfriend once...but she never told anyone...Yumi would be able to see her thought though, the sadness of her story. She was led to believe that this boy truly loved her...and she fell in love with him...she gave him her heart, her everything...only to find out that that's all he wanted...once he had his way...he took everything that Asia gave him and stomped on it as he high-fived his friends and walked away...Asia never saw the boy again after that...and he's lucky too...because if she saw him today...she'd probably kill him...

Damien stood there not saying a thing, he was thinking of what Yumi told him, that she do not kiss guys that smoke "We'll see about that" He thought to himself as another girl asked him what's his name "Damien" he said but the girls already started walking to the forbidden hallway, Damien was thinking that he had a chance with Yumi, well he hoped he had, he really started to like her, her red hair like blood river, her flaming eyes, she was amazing. So with no more hesitation he grabbed Yumi's hand when she started to walk away and turned her around, He putted his hands on her waist and was looking right in her eyes, touching his nose to her nose and rubbing it slowly, few seconds had past he closed his eyes and he kissed her very passionately.

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

saeko.jpg
Saeko was surprised at what the weirdo guy did when Asia finished talking. "Wow! No kissing in the hallways!" she said mocking them as she looked at Asia and shock her head "Hopefully he is a good guy but so far he manage to show us that he is the biggest flirt" she mumbled rolling her eyes at the make out scene. Grabbing her friend around her arm Saeko lead the way to the Forbidden Hallway knowing Yumi will follow them after she is done with whatever she was doing. "Boys" she whispered and continue"Do not worry about me Asi, I am not in the mood for a boyfriend."

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi was about to tell Asia the new song she had heard when a hand caught onto hers. Spinning her around. All she was able to do was inhale a gasp of breath before Damiens lips met hers. Her instinct told her to kiss back but her health hazards said other wise. The cigar smoke burning her throat. She let out a groan before pulling away all to quickly. Glancing up at him. "God I want to kiss you." She thought with both her hands in her back pocket and her teeth biting her lower lip. With a smile she ran the back of her hand down his face, leaned in real close and whispered. "I told you I don't kiss guys who smoke." With that she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to catch up with her friends, upset that it couldn't last longer. When she caught up with her friends she hid her blush and said, "Soo."

Asia frowned.."Can you believe that!? You're right Saeko, he's a huge flirt... The nerve of some people...trying to kiss her even though she refused him...but she's not doing any better by saying she wants to kiss him! Ah...Yum...please, keep your heart safe. Do not give it away so easily..." Asia smiled when Saeko said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend...that made her feel a little better.

When Yumi returned, Asia scowled at her...
"Do be careful with you heart...you might not think so, but it's as fragile as glass." That's all Asia would say as they walked to the hallway, unless someone said something to her directly. Upon arriving, Asia's demeanor would change...she would smile and put her headphones on, only covering one ear for now so that she may hear her friends speak.

While Terro was still being dragged down the hallway at a rather quick pace, she noticed a small group of girls in front of her, their heads bent close together while they talked. A boy stood a little ways behind the group of girls, and Terro followed his gaze slowly to find his eyes glued on to one of the three girls.

"Poor guy..." She mutters under her breath, shaking her head at him slowly in sympathy. She watched as the girls made their way to a hallway that specifically said CLOSED OFF, and couldn't help the small smile that they were going there anyways. Now she wouldn't exactly call them rebels, but they did earn a bit of admiration for skipping class and going somewhere they weren't suppose to.

((Reading over that, I have to apologize for how choppy it sounds. Ick >.<))

Damien felt very good after the kiss he felt Yumi's hand on his cheek and whispered in her ear before she left "Ill stop smoking for you" He saw when Yumi kissed him on the cheek and she left, the other girls didn't want Damien where they were going so he didn't knew what to do now. Damien leaned on the wall thinking what to do now, should she go to class, but class had started now and if he goes he will enter in the middle of it "What to do, what to do" Damien was thinking "Why not smoke a cigar....... NO NO NO I can't I promised Yumi that I wouldn't smoke anymore" Damien had to do something cuz if he didn't he will smoke again. Damien walked out of the school and sited on a bench, he moved his head back and closed his eyes, he wanted to smoke but he couldn't.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki still hauling Terro behind him but still holding on to her hand was already out the door and in front of the school. He looked left and right till he saw the park and pointed."There it is". Now they were already out of the school , he decide to just walk and headed towards the park."So what you want to do"? He looks at Terro and say that she was a little tired from the running and waited for her to catch her breath. He then was thinking about how heavy the guitar must have been running with it and being the gentlemen he is."Here let me take it". Ikki grabs the straps of the guitar case and toke it off Terro and started to carry it for her. But while he was getting the guitar he felt how smooth and soft Terro's skin was and wondered how her lips would feel. He shakes the idea out of his head and was thinking that he just meet her. Thining to himself "She might not like me anyways". So they get to the park and he looks into Terro's eyes sparkle from the play set's like a little kid. "so what you want to do first"?

The weight of the guitar being taken off her shoulders felt nice, and Terro smiled at Ikki in appreciation. "Thanks," She mumbles, but her attention was already on the playground, her eyes glistening with desire to just run around like a kid. She instantly looked back up at Ikki and blushed, realizing how uncool she must seem for being excited for something as juvenile as a playground. Using the hand Ikki wasn't holding she scratched the back of her head, and looked away, hoping her hadn't seen her blush. "Um...I don't care." She lied, but her eyes were set on the long yellow spiraling slide, just off to the right of the playground, and she couldn't help but imagine going down it.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi looked at Asia and grabbed her hand. Giving her a look to show she knew exactly what she meant. She could fell the sorrow, the pain that was running through Asia's mind. She couldn't imagine someone hurting her friend and wanted to rip out the boys throat who did it. "I promise i'll be careful. Trust me I wont let him try anything. I have my rules set and if he doesn't like them well that's to bad." She gave her friend a hug and then fell quiet. She knew she was getting in over her head with this boy, but for some reason she couldn't help it.

saeko.jpg
Saeko could hear the sadness in her friends voice and turned to her. "Asia, is everything alright?" she asked worriedly.Finally they have reached their destination, slowly she opened the door in front of them and aited for her friends to go inside. Once inside she looked at her friends half smiling a bit. "We have reach the 'forbidden room' ladies" she said as an operator might say.

Asia smile at her friends. She was glad that Yumi promised to be careful...And that Saeko cared about her feelings...but now was not the time for sadness! When Saeko made her funny operator voice, Asia giggled "Hehe! This is the best part!" Asia loved using her abilities, she got a rush out of it, but at the same time, she was completely at peace. "Check out this new trick I learned!" Asia was an audiokenitic. She can manipulate sound waves to do her bidding. Since obtaining this power, she has tirelessly studied sound waves and the physics behind them, along with how different music and be easily manipulated to perform different tasks.

Asia snapped her fingers, creating a sound, and took the sound from the snap and made a gash about three inches wide and ten inches long in the hallway wall.
"I can cut things now! Haha! I'm still working on the precision, but it's coming along well. Oh and i could show you a sonic boom now too! Did you know that a whip crack is a sonic boom?" Asia was kind of excited now, as she made a motion like she was holding a whip. She smiled and swung her arm, but nothing happened...Asia blushed a little and rubbed the back of her head.."heh...still have some kinks to work out...but yeah, you get the idea." Asia shrugged and slumped down against the wall, into a sitting position. "Looks like you've developed well too, Yum. How about you Saeko? Anything you wanna show us, hm?" Asia poked Saeko's butt and giggled.

saeko.jpg
Saeko laughed at her friend poked her butt." Hey hey! Well so far I can persuade people to do what I want them to do...but then again I have not explored anything else." she sighed sitting at her friends side carefully." What you do is pretty cool! I wish I could have that!" she grinned and messed with her friend's hair. "If I had to have any other power how could I find out?"she asked in a low voice while looking at the hole in the wall her friend made. It was pretty awesome that Asia could somehow control the wavelength of sound she thought.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi grinned at them both. "I think what you can do is amazing Saeko. Oh and Asia I wouldn't really say I improved. Not yet anyway." Yeah she could read minds and yeah she could control objects with her thoughts but until those objects became people she felt as though she was the same old her. Yumi sighed and took a seat next to her friend.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki saw how Terro was looking at the slide."maybe the slide would be a good start" Ikki lays the guitar on the bench near the slide and takes her hand goes with her to the slide."go up the slide and come down i'll get you ok" Ikki walks to the bottom and watches Terro walk to the top of the slide and comes down the slide. Ikki waits for her and once she got to the bottom he tried to catch her ,but she came down to fast and knocked him down and he fell on his back and she fell on top. Right at that moment he felt her lips on his , He then without think held her cheek softly with his hand while he kissed her soft lips a little more before he stopped and looks in her eyes. Then Ikki's face changes to a complete shook from realizing what he just did."I'm so sorry Terro"

Damien was sitting on the bench with his eyes closed, he wanted to smoke but he couldn't "What should I do, if I don't do something ill smoke again.... Shit" He was thinking. Damien stood up and grabbed his cigars from his pocket he started walking to a trash can and was going to threw them but he stopped, Damien grabbed one cigar from the pack and threw the others in the trash can. He started walking to the school with a cigar in his pocket "Wonders what are the girls doing" he was thinking as he entered the school, "Should I go and see if the girls are OK" Damien stopped in the hallway and leaned there "AHHH Im so bored" Damien thought to himself as he was going to fall a sleep any second.

darkandevilanime.jpg

Aryn opened the door to his new room, throwing his bags in the corner and glancing around, exhausted from the trip here. He pushed his bangs out of his face impatiently and noticed there was a second bed, someone else's things already put away in their new homes. He yawned, deciding to go explore the school and curious to meet the others who were obviously here- or at least one. He sauntered out of his dorm and set out to find them.

Terro looks down at Ikki just as surprised by what had happened, than without thinking she starts to giggle at the expression on Ikki's face. She blushes deeply and uses her hand to cover up her mouth. "I'm sorry." She chuckles again, but it comes out sounding muffled. She slowly rolls off his chest, even though she really wouldn't have minded staying there longer, and stood up, pulling Ikki back to his feet with her. "Well that was interesting..." She grins at Ikki again, and her blush just deepens. Her lips were still tingling from the accidental kiss. Terro turned around with a secret smile, and climbed back to the top of the slide, before going down it again, and landing on the ground by Ikki's feet. She looks down and draws a circle in the sand nervously. "I am sorry Ikki, I should have gone down the slide slower."

((And welcome, new person joining =D))

((Thanks!))
Aryn found some people outside, a boy and a girl, playing on the slide like small children. He walked over to them, his hands in his pockets, rolling his shoulders back. "Hello." He said quietly to them, looking down at the girl in the sand and into the eyes of the boy. "Am I intruding?" he inquired, noticing how the girl blushed and how the boy's eyes glinted mischievously.

((Don't mention it))

Terro looks up at the arrival of a boy and than she looks at Ikki, before pushing herself to her feet. "Hey, I'm Terro." She smiles at the new boy, extending her hand for a handshake. "You must be new here too, I just started today." She dusts some sand off of her black skinny jeans, some of the blush on her cheeks beginning to fade slightly. "Actually we were about to head to the ice cream parlor, if you want to tag along." She sends a mischievous smile at Ikki, "and my friend Ikki here offered to pay." She looks back at the boy with raised eyebrows, and a lazy grin on her face. "So what do you say....." Her sentence drifted off, realizing she didn't know the boys name.