Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date
"What if I tell them you kidnapped me?" She threatens, scowling at Ikki. His attention seemed to be elsewhere though and she furrowed her eyebrows wondering what he was thinking about. With a shrug she decided to leave it alone, she didn't want to become an annoying questioner. She noticed that he wasn't paying attention, and was instead lost in his own head, his eyes looking slightly confused. Since he wasn't paying attention, Terro decided to entertain herself and began making obnoxious and funny faces, though when his cast a glance at her she looked away and whistled innocently.

They walked into the school, passing a door where three girls stood around a boy, asking for an introduction. Terro leaned around Ikki to look into the room and felt Ikki's hand slip out of hers. He really was in his own world, when Ikki stopped walking, Terro hesitated, and noticed his eyes on one of the girls, one with long purple hair. She bit her lower lip and lowered her gaze. She turned and kept walking down the hallway, chewing on her bottom lip. Stupid Terro, always stupid. Her mind chanted as she walked around the nearest corner. She chuckled, but it sounded strained, and ran a hand through her long hair.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
once they got to the school they walked by a hallway and a open door to a room where they all Saeko,Yumi, Asia and the boy with red hair from before. He looked at Saeko and noticed that he was in a trance of some kind just gazing at her.till he noticed that Terro was no longer holding his hand and was walking away.Ikki ran to Terro."wait up what happen"? he finally bought up to her and her lower lip had bite marks all over it.Did he do something wrong he thought, was it when he looked at Saeko?"look sorry if i looked at her i don't know why i did ok it was problem because of the purple hair and i have A.D.D. ok". he looked at Terro's still sad face and he ran his fingers thur her long black hair." he plus who was the one that had ice cream with me today"?. he tilted her head to look at him, while he made a silly face that only her childish side would love.

Terro looks over at the sound of footsteps and sees Ikki running behind her and she slowed down so that he could catch up. He looked like he felt guilty about something and than he began to apologize which caused Terro to raise her eyebrows at him. "I don't care that you were looking at her," though Terro wasn't sure that was entirely true. Did she care? who knows. "So don't worry about it, I just thought I might as well figure out where my dorm room is now, so you know, I know where it is and don't get lost." Terro mashed her lips together when Ikki made a funny face to stop from smiling, but after a moment she couldn't help herself and a bright smile lit up her face, her hair falling in her eyes since Ikki had messed with it. She huffed at her hair causing it to fly up slightly and land just out of her eyes.

Ikki gently brushed the hair over Terro's eye to the side behind her ear." you shouldn't have hair cover that cute face of yours, and if you want to find your dome let look for it together" i grabbed Terro's papers from the guitar case that she forgot to take when she ran off."looks like your in Girl's dorm ( common sense ) number 004, lets head there" Ikki went for Terro's hand one more time to walk the halls to the dorm. he saw that her face was still a little mad. So Ikki made a puppy dog face. "sorry please forgive me".

Terro's gaze softened when he made a puppy dog face at her. Well that's no fair she thought to herself. They walked down the hallway hand in hand, and Terro started thinking how strange it was that she was so comfortable around Ikki even though she had just met him this morning. Usually when she talked to guys she came across as awkward and clumsy. Speaking of clumsy...Terro focused back on reality, only to stumble over her own two feet and fall. She quickly jumped up, and dusted off her jeans, trying to appear casual, though if she had to guess her face was probably bright red. "Pretend you didn't see that." She ordered and pulled Ikki down the hallway till they made it to a staircase that led up to the girls dormitory. Terro stopped walking and looked at Ikki. "I don't think you're aloud to go up there...So I can find my room later if you still wanted to hang out."

When the kiss ended, Damien saw that Yumi's friends came and they were asking what his name is, Damien looked at Yumi her head was down, looking at the ground not saying a thing, He thought "Why is she doing this... If she doesn't want to be with me she could say so" Damien grabbed Yumi's hand squeezing it and said to the girls seeing that Yumi was just looking at the ground "Im Damien.... I know that you are Saeko and what's your name" Damien looked at Asia as he said that and moved closer to Yumi looking in her eyes.

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi couldn't help but smile when her two friends walked in. "Hey guys." She said in a low voice. She was in deep thought about Damien. He was talking about sticking around and telling him when she was ready. Even though she knew she wouldn't ever be able to tell him what was going on. With a low sigh she glanced up at Damien saying only one word. "Later." Then she took her two friends by the hand and walked off. School would soon be over. "Let's go to are rooms freshen up a little bit and then grab something to eat." Before either of them could say anything she added. "Please no jokes about what just happend either ok?"

Terro looks at Ikki. "Hey, I should probably unpack my stuff...Don't want whoever I am sharing the room with to get the wrong idea, so I will see you later, Okay?" With that Terro skittered up the stairs, and walked down a narrow corridor until she found room 004. She opened the door, and noticed that the room had two beds, one that was empty looking and bare, and the other that was neatly made. Terro walked over to the unoccupied bed, to find a few suitcases set aside neatly at the end of the bed. She started to put her things away neatly, as well as making her bed with the black and red silk comforter she had brought with her. Hopefully whoever she was sharing the room with would be easy to get along with.

Ikki before he can say anything about later plans,Terro ran up the stairs to her dorm.Ikki then remembers that he hasn't seen his dorm yet he grabs his books and heads to his dorm. He pulls out a paper from his back packed and saw that that his room is 007. Thinking to himself ,"well it was a good idea to drop my things off in the from before class, but i should go ahead and fix up before my roommate show up".Ikki after about 5 minutes got to his dorm which was only had 2 beds and Ikki's three bags and he saw some bags on the other bed but the owner wasn't there so. the owner of the bags must be out somewhere."I should start putting my stuff away"

Terro, deciding she didn't want to wait around for her roommate, grabbed her history book and ipod and started to walk to where her last class was, considering it was starting in no less than a minute, and she had nothing better to do. She put her headphones in and turned the volume up, as well as pulling up her hood. If she kept listening to music as loud as she was at the moment she was going to be deaf by her twenties, but music was never as enjoyable quiet as it was loud, besides she wanted to block everything else out.

Terro dodged into the history classroom and snagged an empty desk in the back. The classroom was only half full, maybe everyone had decided to skip today....With a shrug Terro waited for the teacher to walk in and start droning on and on about some event Terro was going to forget in an hour. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't make her take her hood off, or else he would notice that she still had her headphones in. Terro rested her chin on her arms and her eyes drooped low in boredom. Where was the stupid teacher already?

((Sorry I haven't been on. Internet was down.))
Aryn walked into the classroom, hands in his pockets and books under one arm. He noticed the teacher hadn't arrived yet and he sat down in a random desk, slightly apart from the rest of the class. He closed his eyes tiredly as he waited, thinking of home and how he wished he was there, with his friends and family. He had never felt so alone before, not when his father died. Not even when everyone had shunned him in Junior High. At least he had known people there.