Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date
4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki woke up from the bed hear Saeko talking to someone outside the infirmary. He rumbaed his head and the bump was gone but his head was ice cold from the ice pack. He left the melted ice pack on the table and walked outside to see Saeko and some other girl at the snack machine near by. Ikki was thinking maybe he should just walk away but there was something about Saeko that had a hold on him."hey there Saeko".Ikki then looked at the other girl. "hey my name is Ikki".Then he hears the one girl who he didn't want to be around at the moment Yumi and there was a guy behind her. Maybe thats her boy friend. Ikki then thinks to himself "maybe thats her boy friend they have matching hair". He grins

View attachment 9164

Asia smiled and took a Cheeto from her friend. She did love cheetos very much. "Thanks. You know me too well, Haha." Asia listened to everything Saeko was saying. It was a little odd that Saeko would leave their friend alone with a stranger, but at the same time, she understood where Saeko was coming from."oh so that's what it's about...heh..ah Yum...I wouldn't worry about her. If that boy wished any ill intent on her, she would know it well before he could act." Asia smiled a reassuring smile at Saeko. "do you think he's a good guy?" Raised an eyebrow at Saeko. That's when Ikki walked up."oh...hello Ikki...you look familiar...aren't you in my class?...oh Yumi is calling. Gotta go! Come on Saeko!"

saeko.jpg
Saeko recognized the voice that came towards them and turned around facing Ikki. He seems better, he does not have the bump in his head anymore..."Hello again Ikki" she said gently and gave him an apologetic smile"Sorry for before, I just wanted to help you out..in my own way heh". She offered him cheetos after she grabbed one and heard her friend Yumi coming from behind."So this is a little reunion of skippers now?"she said laughing softly."Well Bye!" she said to Ikki and left with Asia to meet her friend.

Ikke was able to grab one cheeto before Saeko left with the girl who never gave her name to go meet up with Yumi. Ikki eats the cheeto and walks down the other way down the hall. "well maybe i should head to class I might as well just learn something besides getting bet up".he then wonders while he walks down the hall if the odd he has with Saeko then for some reason he bought about the odds with Yumi........"ok the odds equal the same as the odds of me wining the jackpot at a slot machine and being a space man/ werewolf thats owns a cafe lounge all at the same time". then he just decides to let that idea go and heads to his class if he can find it

View attachment 9164

As Asia and Saeko ran off, Asia yelled back at Ikki. "My name's Asia by the way! Maybe I'll see you in class!" Asia turned to Saeko,"Do you like him!?" Asia whispered to Saeko. "what's with you girls!? Guard your heart...and just know, if your heart gets broken, ill make sure that whoever broke it pays..." Asia scowled looking forward, not at Saeko.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi gasped in surprise when Damian scooped her up and quickly looked down at her bra. The cigars were gone. Quickly she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "That was a cute little trick." She let him put both her feet on the ground and began walking away. She turned to look at him, "Unfournatly for you cute gets old real quick. Oh and I don't kiss boys that smoke. Just a thought for you to keep in your mind." Lifting her three fingers to her forehead she gave him a wink and quick salute goodbye before turning to her friends. That when she caught a glimpse of Ikki. "Please tell me he wasn't bothering you." She said forgetting everything that had just happened.

((Told to join...So...))

Terro was slowly roaming down on of the many hallways the school had to offer, hopelessly lost. She was muttering herself in annoyance. Being the new kid was always a drag, but of course now she had to get lost on her first day, and was probably going to be late for her first class. She had a guitar strapped securely around her shoulder. She spun in a complete circle wondering if she should turn around and go back the way she came, but than she decided against it, swiping at a stray stand of black hair that had managed to escape and hang loosely in front of one of her violet eyes.

She was about to give up when she saw a boy and a girl heading down the hallway, going the opposite direction than her. She quickly ran to catch up with him, the weight of the guitar slowing her down. "Excuse me!" She called after them, silently cursing the instrument. "Hey! Could you tell me where the hell I can find the music room in this place?" She finally managed to catch up to them, with an exasperated huff.

Ikki saw some girl with a guitar run up to her and asked him to find a class."well let me see your schedule" he then looks at the paper and see's that he and her have the same class."he we have the same class and if i remember right its down this hall to the left, come on"He looks at the guitar on her back."so how long have you been playing"even thou Ikki played piano for a few years he always wanted to play guitar." ooo sorry i for got my name is Ikki whats your"?

Terro slowly follows Ikki down the hallway, the stress of being late rolling off her shoulders like water. She looked over at him with a sideways grin than looks over her shoulder quickly at the instrument. "I've been playing for four years, this is my fifth." She laughs, shifting the guitar so that it rested more comfortably on her shoulders. "And I'm Terro, yes weird name, I know, but hey beggars can't be choosers right?" She asks sarcastically, but not in a rude way, more of a joking way.

saeko.jpg
Saeko turned to Asia as she asked her if she liked him and made an 'eww face'. "You crazy, he was the only after me all the time did not you see?" she said and rolled her eyes."Oh and Yum, I saw that!" she flashed her friend a smirk and shook her head."He is intoooo you" she exaggerated and giggle knowing it was the true. Saeko took another cheeto and ate it slowly, handing some to Yumi. "Mmm I love thisss" she said between bites. The weirdo boy was right behind her friend and she wondered if her really liked her or if he was just flirting.

Ikki finds how she talks a little awkward but she seems to be real to herself."its cool Terro is a very very one of a kind name, I believe names should fit the name".He see her a little nervous from being late and tries to calm her down"hey look its right over there we are join to make it before the bell". They get to the music room and Ikki holds the door open for Terro. As she walked by him her hair flowed by his face and it was as if it were in slow motion her face showed and she was very cute and had the hair to match. Ikki saw two empty desks in the back and pointed at them." what you think me and you sit in the back together"?

Terro looks over at the two desk and shrugs. "Sure, if I haven't scared you off by now than I guess it wouldn't hurt." She makes her way to the back of the classroom, humming softly under her breath, before slumping down into one of the empty seats, and kicking the other chiar out for Ikki, gesturing for him to sit as well. "So, what instrument do you play?" She asks curiously, drumming the tips of her fingers on her desk, an odd habit she had when ever she had to sit still. She looks at Ikki waiting for him to reply, watching a flow of students coming in from the classroom door.

Yumi tilted her head slightly and gave a confused look. "I have nooo idea what your talking about." She said with a grin grabbing some cheetos from the bag. She glanced at Saeko and then Asia. "So shall we head to class?" She said all the excitment leaving her voice. With the way today was going class was the last thing on her mind. Especially when she didn't have class with Saeko and Asia. She gave out a sigh.

Ikki walks to the desk beside Terro and see her kick and chair back for him." oo look your such a gentlemen aren't you" laughs a little.Once he sits he sees Terro being as A.D.D as possible." well i play piano" he starts to feel a little weird about talking to her because this is the longest he hasn't been talked down to by some girl or beaten up by some big tuff thugs. the class about to start in the next few minutes and he wasn't even planning to be in class anyways so why not skip now that he has a partner in crime." hey we still have a few minutes till class starts what you say we skip and head some where".Ikki is now deciding if he just made the biggest mistake and to make it worse he has to be in class and do work.

She laughs and nods. "Hey you gotta treat the ladies right, don't'cha?" She replies with a grin. She notices Ikki watching her twitching fingers than blushes and concentrates on making her fingers hold still. She looks at him with an evil smile at the suggestion of skipping but doesn't answer right away. Did she really want to skip her first class on her first day of school? The classroom was almost full by this point and the decision was made for her on an impulse. She looks at Ikki with mischievous violet eyes and bolts out of the chair, running for the classroom door. "Race ya!" She calls over her shoulder, glad she got a head start, considering how short she was and how heavy the electric guitar on her back was.

View attachment 9164

Asia smiled, pleased with Saeko's response. "Good...boys are nothing but trouble..." Asia glared at Yumi, then smiled. "But they aren't all bad...I guess..." Asia looked back at Saeko when Yumi suggested going to class. "Wanna skip?" Asia grinned at Saeko, then looked at Yumi, her look asking the same question. Both of them would know that when Asia suggested skipping class, she meant that she wanted to go somewhere secluded and practice her powers. "You don't have to go, if you don't want to. I just thought we could have some girl time. Ya know?" Asia looked at Damien and said plainly, "You can't come..." It was obvious that Asia wasn't too incredibly fond of this new boy...or any new boys, for that matter...​"So, what do you say, you two?"

saeko.jpg
Saeko winked at Asia and grinned at her friends"Heck yeah, after all is the first day of school, teachers never do anything" she said to them frowning. Sometimes, school to her was a big waste of time. She have finished will all her required classes last year and was only taking in electives.She had stayed because of her friends and her newly found powers, nothing else."We can go to the 'forbidden hallway' and worked there" she said. 'The forbidden hallway' was a hallway that was closed by the school a few years ago due to a fire in the school. The classrooms there were destroyed but she did not care as long as they were to skip somewhere quiet and away from everyone.

Ikki was shocked about how fast Terro got out of her sit with a dropped jaw he grabs his books and runs for the door to catch up with Terro. Once they were both out Ikki saw what he was guessing was the music teacher.He grabbed Terro's hand and ran in the other direction." hey theres a park a few blocks down from the school what you say we head there"? Ikki is still running hoping the teacher didn't see him and that he really din't want to let go of Terro's hand.He was hoping she wouldn't see his face blush a little."and maybe after that i'll treat a lady to some paradise pie ice cream over at the ice cream pallor". He grins at Terro for her approval.

Terro is spun in the opposite direction in an instant when Ikki grabbed her hand and pulled her the other way. She feels like she is being draggeda hundred miles an hour, but was somehow fne with it. The nervous energy was running through her veins like an electric current, and she qucikly saw the small bolts of neon blue electricity beginning to shoot out of her finger tips, and she winced hoping she didn't accidentally shock Ikki. The strange electricity had started appearing about a month ago, and sometimes she just thought it was her imagination, so she didn't say anything about it, as to NOT appear like a crazy person. A smile instantly lit up her face at the mention of ice cream. "If you pay, I'm in." She laughs, giddy with excitment at the thought of sugar, and a park where she expected she would be able to find a slide. Somtimes she wondered if she was somehow still a small child, than she shook her head at the thought. Nah, she just acted like one sometimes.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi giggled at what Asia said to Damien. "Be nice." She said glancing back at him with a smile. Quickly her attention went back to her friends. "I love the forbidden hallway. That's like the best place to go when you want to be some where quiet and write, I mean since the roof is now occupied." Yumi loved writting it was a big part of her life. In her room was a pile full of journals she had filled with song lyrics, poems, stories and anything else you could imagine. She was very personal with it though. Not even Saeko or Asia had seen one piece of her work, and she highly doubted they ever will.