Pairing search

M

Morywin

Well. Hello all! I'm still new to Iwakuroleplay and I'm hoping to start out in PM's first as that will be easier for me but if you want to keep it in an open forum then I'm completely fine with that, especially if there's a roleplay that several people find interesting! One of my favorite things to do is world building and if people want to build up a universe then I am all for it!

So for normal pairings I had a few different ideas in mind that I'd love to discuss and build around.
  • Human x Elf : This pairing is mainly one that caters to the forbidden love aspect. Being that Elves and Humans have always been at war so the love between the two would be as forbidden as it can get. I can play either the Elf or Human and if the other person wants to play an Evil King or a Tyrant then that is completely fine.
  • Students: This pairing is one I had in mind to be set around modern times, or perhaps slightly futuristic, with two senior students, or one senior student and one new student who fall in love with one another while sharing a few classes-- could also be that one part is being bullied and the other person helps them out of this situation.
  • Tribes at war: This pairing is one that I've thought of for a while, could be tribes that have the ability to shapeshift and have been at war with each other ever since the dawn of time, being a balance between light and dark. Could possibly be that a tribe that has always been seen as the more "Evil" one kidnaps a person from a tribe that's always been seen as the more "Good" in order to establish dominance but the leader of the tribe soon beings to fall in love with the one they kidnapped and then develop it from there!
  • Crimelord and daughter(MC)/ Crimelord and Favorite Girl(MC): This is a pairing that is mostly not for romance purposes, being a father who has been a Crimelord since he was around fifteen and has a daughter that he's always tried to keep out of the business, leaving her to not know that he's actually a Crimelord and is extremely protective of her (daughter can either be a teen or an adult). The second scenario I had in mind with this is that it's a Crimelord with his Favorite Girl, having taken her off the street as he took a shining to her back when they were teens. She helps him with his business, tips him off and even corrupts police officers for his sake to keep him safe.
  • Master and Student (MC): This is a more oriental setting with a classic Japanese styled mansion out in the woods, possibly near a waterfall and/or hotsprings, the Student having been taken in by the Master when they were but a child, being raised and trained in the arts of combat as he wants to prepare her to become the protector for their village once his time is up.
  • Undercover cop and Gang member: A pairing in which I can play either part, it's just something about the aspect that's always had a special attraction to me, I haven't really had much to think about when it comes to this concept but I'm more than happy to discuss it!
I would be more than happy to discuss other possible plots and ideas and I'm open to most kinds of roleplay so feel free to hit me with ideas if you have any!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a fantastic day! <3

Last edited:
I could do the elf x human pairing I have a evil tyrant that would work out.

Oooh wonderful! :D Would you like to do it over PM's or take it over a thread? :3

Pms would be easier to discuss it.

Hey, I read through your thread and thought some of your ideas and plots were really inteesting. I was wondering if you'd like to rp with me.

• Love
Reactions: Morywin
I'd be more than happy to! :)
Send me a PM and tell me which ones you found interesting and then we can start brainstorming from there. ^^