P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's naturally emergent as a result of character interaction, then yes, romance adds depth. But in situation like these, where you're all discussing who will pursue who before the sheet has even been posted, I'm inclined to ignore it.

Discussing who already has a crush on who is not indicative of who our characters might actually end up pursuing, if anyone. I often start off planning for my character to have a crush on one character, and then after a few character interactions, begin writing him or her as falling for another, simply because it writes more naturally that way. Sometimes I'll decide that it doesn't feel right for my character to develop any romantic feelings towards any of the other PCs. Doesn't mean, however, that I won't start thinking of potential plots.

As of right now, this is more-or-less OOC banter regarding possible character interactions. No different than if I was planning on my character developing a hatred or rivalry with another. You and Wraith are actually encouraging these initial ideas by having an associations page where we list why we do or don't like the others. All Pasta and I are doing at the moment is discussing our characters initial but not definitive romantic interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
*nods*
going about all over the possible ideas of crushes, rivalries or friendships is definitely fun. I love doing so ^-^

You know what would be funny too (from a writer's perspective)? If one(character) thinks of another as a close friend, and the other person(character) is like 'barely know the kid' kinda deal XD

*nods*
going about all over the possible ideas of crushes, rivalries or friendships is definitely fun. I love doing so ^-^

You know what would be funny too (from a writer's perspective)? If one(character) thinks of another as a close friend, and the other person(character) is like 'barely know the kid' kinda deal XD
I have seen that happen. It's amusing lol

Also for the record I have no problem with his building of character interaction.

Seen it happen irl as well, then it's a little less funny, but yeah if those things happen, that would be awesome.

Can't wait till tomorrow when you'll (hopefully) open up the IC ^-^

The IC will definitely be up tomorrow! Have to apply a few edits to my draft but otherwise it's ready to go.

yay! Can't wait to see it ^-^

Was I the one who did that? Because I feel like I HAVE done that before, just to be a bitch

Or rather....just to be me.

Y'know I can't be certain but I could see it.

Did someone say IC?

yay! *goes to read*

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Great posts so far everyone! Looking forward to the rest!

Boom, character relations are done. In writing them I realized there were things about Minnie I had to change, but I guess that's the fun of being in-character. Go peek and see if she likes you or not if you want.

And then there was that time Tory stripped in the IC. Time to compose a new post lol

Haha yes, stripping Minnie definitely is a n eye catching, post changing moment XD

Stripping Minnie? No no no, she's not quite okay with...showing herself off.

0.o

Good thing this isn't a japanese themed RP. There would be nosebleeds all over the place. Though I've never really understood why that happens in manga...is it a cultural thing?

0.o

Good thing this isn't a japanese themed RP. There would be nosebleeds all over the place. Though I've never really understood why that happens in manga...is it a cultural thing?

Cultural thing for sure, however I think it's meant to show the blood rushing from the brain to... elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.