P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hugs and squeezes hunter like a puppy*

YOU POOR THING!!!!

I promise I won't punch you! I'll just think really really hard!

Totally getting a Jean Grey Phoenix vibe.

Might go ahead and post mine then haha

*Hugs and squeezes hunter like a puppy*

YOU POOR THING!!!!

I promise I won't punch you! I'll just think really really hard!

Totally getting a Jean Grey Phoenix vibe.

Psh. Assuming David could throw a punch without getting his brain fried.

I guess you could compare the two... I guess. Haha wasn't really my intention to be compared to that undying harlot. ;p

So you're fine, then, with the association entry for David?

It works. actually adds some thoughts to my mind for some of his mental thought processes. Because he is somewhat genetically copying what he sees, he might have ghost memories? Not sure.

Wraith, your thoughts on that?

It works. actually adds some thoughts to my mind for some of his mental thought processes. Because he is somewhat genetically copying what he sees, he might have ghost memories? Not sure.

Wraith, your thoughts on that?

Well, I was going off on what you had said in your CS.

"Due to the numerous subconscious memories constantly bombarding his brain, David has some difficulty remembering things related to the more mathematical/science academic fields."

Figured that meant his mind was a little jumbled.

What are you meaning by 'Ghost Memories'?

@Lord Wraith Essentially just deja vu. Like for example he copies someone's movements and later that week he gets a sense of Deja Vu when attending a class that that person attended or what not. Nothing concrete.

@Shroud What that was moreso was just the fact that his brain is already super crowded sub-consciously that he did not have room for new information.

Though now I'm kinda torn between your intepretation of it and mine.

@Shroud What that was moreso was just the fact that his brain is already super crowded sub-consciously that he did not have room for new information.

Let me know if you want me to change it.

@Lord Wraith Essentially just deja vu. Like for example he copies someone's movements and later that week he gets a sense of Deja Vu when attending a class that that person attended or what not. Nothing concrete.

That does make sense to a degree. But I believe it wouldn't happen on the first time mimicking someone, but I think if he did mimic the same person a few times then you'd get the deja vu going on.

Sounds good.

What I think it will be is that when he copies a person's movements or what not, he gets the exact memory from their perspective at that time. Not personal, just the thoughts it takes to perform the movement. That causes his brain to become quite chaotic.

Personal/Deja Vu only occur after copying someone's movements a copious amount. For example if he saw someone Bruce Lee taught he would recognize them, but not know their name or history. Just like a sense of, "I know that person from somewhere..."

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

I'll get up my post first thing when I wake up tomorrow. Hopefully by then I'll be feeling much better.

Reactions: Lord Wraith
I'm going to try and get a post up tomorrow before noon my time. Loving this dramatis personae so far!

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Aww poor li'l Hunter! It'll be interesting to see him as part of the group

Now that I think about it, if Hunter and Emma team up for a game of Capture the Flag, they'd win in a heartbeat XD. If Hunter was willing to tap into the person's mind that held post near the flag.
He'd be able to spot the location from the enemies' eyes, and with that info Em'd pick it up. Haha

Tory's just going to be barreling through everything that's in her way. Hype capture the flag sounds way more fun than regular capture the flag.

Definitely! A match like that would be so awesome. Then again, just about any sports game becomes awesome with hypes involved.

So if Tory held the flag and phased, would that stop Emma from pulling it to her?

Except golf. Golf still sucks lol

Reactions: Stein
I was like "Even golf!" and then I started thinking and I was like "Actually, no, not really."

I'm working on a post for Tory. I don't know if I'll post it now, as I'm really just doing it while waiting for something else, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.