P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then let's work hard to be able to reach that point, and not let this one fade before the real fun starts!

Reactions: PastaSentient
Well then let's work hard to be able to reach that point, and not let this one fade before the real fun starts!

agreed! I'm planning on posting after Mina or Emma. All depends. I wanna see poggles reaction to David :P

Alright. I'm up, and I'm not running a fever, so good news. I'm going to make some lunch first, then get started on putting up a post. Gotta figure out a reason why Hunter, of all people, would come by the beach and see you guys.

Lol everyone says "poor Hunter." Is that all you guys are going to put in the associates tab? "Poor Hunter."

Speaking of which, Olissa, are you okay with what I put for Emma in the associate's tab? Again, I went off what was in your CS and ran with it a bit.

Reactions: Lord Wraith
I"ll update my associates today as well.

Just posted, though it was kind of rushed. I can go through and edit it if anything I put in there bothers anyone. I'm still trying to get a hold on what type of person I want to make Erika.

I like the post! Wish I could respond, but on a phone :/ I will when I get off work

Added Hunter to David's associates. :P

David's a little full of himself, isn't he? ;p

I didn't even realize until now, though, that you all could have googled Hunter and found the media stories involving him. I was thinking that none of your characters would know his secret because he wouldn't have told you, but they all could know just by a simple search online. Huh. Interesting.

David's a little full of himself, isn't he? ;p

I didn't even realize until now, though, that you all could have googled Hunter and found the media stories involving him. I was thinking that none of your characters would know his secret because he wouldn't have told you, but they all could know just by a simple search online. Huh. Interesting.

Well who wouldn't have a crush on his dashing good looks :P lol

And yep I can just imagine

"Is he checking me out? Oh crap he prolly heard that...."

So, I went through and added a bit more to Erika's history. I figured, if she's been at the Academy for some time now, she wouldn't be the same person she was when she entered in. Also, I'd just like to point out that Erika, even at her worse, never went out of her way to hurt others and never acted out of malice, she just retaliated swiftly.

So, I went through and added a bit more to Erika's history. I figured, if she's been at the Academy for some time now, she wouldn't be the same person she was when she entered in. Also, I'd just like to point out that Erika, even at her worse, never went out of her way to hurt others and never acted out of malice, she just retaliated swiftly.

If you want me to change anything for her on my associates tab, I will. Just give me specifics.
And, yes, I said she ended them brutally since you said she broke their bones and stuff, but I didn't say she started them.

No, you're fine. The 'Associates' tab is how YOUR character views others, I think it would be crass to try and dictate how your character views mine. I just saw yours and wanted to put that out there, just in case anyone who hasn't done theirs doesn't pick up on that fact about Erika.

No, you're fine. The 'Associates' tab is how YOUR character views others, I think it would be crass to try and dictate how your character views mine. I just saw yours and wanted to put that out there, just in case anyone who hasn't done theirs doesn't pick up on that fact about Erika.

Well, to be fair, Hunter's views on the others are also somewhat based on the brief, occasional thoughts he telepathically picks up from them. So if your intention with the character doesn't completely match what I wrote, I can revise it a little.

What I had read on Hunters' associates about Emma was all good :) though her mind is full of stuff. Not lots of thoughts or so (okay she's a dits so maybe that too in certain degree on occasions XD) but it's loaded with locations and items. Most of which are not her stuff, which is why she tends to forget her own belongings XD
Which will happen in the RP once I get to posting ^^

Updated Tory's relations. I left it vague because between Hunter being new and three years younger than her, she wouldn't know him all that well.

And Aiden's just like this to Tory.
giphy.gif

I imagine a scene where he gets drunk and goes something like this:

"Tory, I love you."
"Aiden, I love you too."
"No, Tory, I REAAALLLY love you."

And it progresses like that until he eventually passes out or something.

I imagine a scene where he gets drunk and goes something like this:

"Tory, I love you."
"Aiden, I love you too."
"No, Tory, I REAAALLLY love you."

And it progresses like that until he eventually passes out or something.

I think he would have passed out at "Aiden, I love you too." Or at the very least, I wouldn't want to be the person sitting in front of him.

What I had read on Hunters' associates about Emma was all good :) though her mind is full of stuff. Not lots of thoughts or so (okay she's a dits so maybe that too in certain degree on occasions XD) but it's loaded with locations and items. Most of which are not her stuff, which is why she tends to forget her own belongings XD
Which will happen in the RP once I get to posting ^^

Yeah, I was going off of the scatterbrain comment, along with the overall vibe of the character. Plus, it gives Hunter a perfect reason to want to be around Emma.

@PlayingMonster Yep, that's fine. Figured mostly everyone's on Hunter would be brief and vague. Interested in what Olissa will put for Hunter in Emma's CS.

Also, finished with lunch and just got back from the store, so I'm starting the post now.

Once I get a hold of a laptop I'll write the post, and edit the associates page to include Hunter. Won't be all that spectacular, just basically that she thinks he's a nice guy. Not quite sure what to think of him yet, and she hopes she won't be too difficult for him to be around with the double languages, and constantly flicking back and forth between scenes she encountered or knows of where she might be able to borrow stuff from.
( ^ mainly for my own notes so I won't forget what to write down)

Status
Not open for further replies.