P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... There are obvious limitations to Emma's abilities, like, if the object is in the same room (outside is considered 1 room) then she can't take a hold of it no matter what. So she'd go into a separate room (like a tent even works)
But unless she knows the location of the item, she can't retrieve it. Meaning if it's on the move... Makes it significantly more difficult to track down and open a portal. Maybe if she became stronger in the future she'd be able to, but not at this point.

And I agree, golf still wouldn't be very interesting. But tennis would, depending on which hypes are playing it.

Indeed, tennis would be quite interesting.

I don't know if anyone's familiar with the Irish sport of hurling, but that would be lethal if played by Hypes. xD

Here, have a link.

That sounds amazing to watch though!

Meh. I'm not that interested in sports, so I'm the wrong person to ask. I haven't played it in about four years either xD It's a very common thing to teach here in schools.

Interesting, unless you have a classification that doesn't really do much for the sport.
Then again there is that Scottish thing I believe where they throw logs. For ATLAS types that would be a serious long distance throwing game...

Interesting, unless you have a classification that doesn't really do much for the sport.
Then again there is that Scottish thing I believe where they throw logs. For ATLAS types that would be a serious long distance throwing game...
Actually they began using granite pillars :P

Even better XD

Everyone loves Tory! I have to say, I do like her character. She's going to be fun to play, anyway. Especially with Aiden's huge crush on her.

Everyone loves Tory! I have to say, I do like her character. She's going to be fun to play, anyway. Especially with Aiden's huge crush on her.
Oh unrequited love.

Could we set-up a thing of capture the flag as Hypes? That would be so cool. Like, we'd have to set up certain rules based on characters. But I could just see Erika in a game like that. God, it'd be awesome.

Could we set-up a thing of capture the flag as Hypes? That would be so cool. Like, we'd have to set up certain rules based on characters. But I could just see Erika in a game like that. God, it'd be awesome.
I did it before with an X-Men RP I GM'd so I imagine I could make it work here. Previously I used the Danger Room to create a virtual world that exploited limitations of the characters to keep everyone on even footing while still allowing power use.

If they are all set into one room, and the flag is in there too, Emma definitely won't be able to borrow it (including past, present and future forms) so there's a quick and simple way to avoid a quick win if she knew the location.
Though there are plenty of other things that I can do with her in a capture the flag situation.

I say let's do this!

I shall keep this in mind, looks like you all have planned our first A.R.C. session. But first, plot lol

Hehe yes. I should try and get a post in soon
Still damn curious about that breakout. Sounds like the workings of an ATLAS type, but that would probably be too obvious, so a VULCAN classification comes to mind for the perpetrator. Can't wait to see it unfold!

Hehe yes. I should try and get a post in soon
Still damn curious about that breakout. Sounds like the workings of an ATLAS type, but that would probably be too obvious, so a VULCAN classification comes to mind for the perpetrator. Can't wait to see it unfold!
I'll keep you guessing for awhile, I have several arcs planned before the endgame.

Awesome. I'd have found it a pity if you gave it all away too soon ;)

Oh no, I have a fairly detailed plot for this one. I'm not spoiling it anytime soon haha

Status
Not open for further replies.