P.A.R.A.

Dates given are 17 DEC 12 - 22 JAN 13. So I think that we have some time.

Awww...v.v ok but I want whoever is controlling time to speed it up >.<

Sorry I've been away for so long. I thought my college's semester would start earlier, so I had given a false date. Sorry. Anyway:

1: Slyen, you're approved.
2: NorwayFOO, you're approved.
3: Excesmyr, yes that does mean you count as supernatural and you'd be an assest for beings that can't be seen with the naked eye.
4: Setti, I'm really sorry you have to cancel. If you can find a way to get back on, I'd love to have you here.
5: Sweetestdiva, you're approved, and thank you for making a government agent not in the military.

Still need at least one more anomaly, though willing to accept more.

Sorry for the previously painfully short application. I hope adding more to his back-ground can flesh him out just a bit more. Sorry once again!

Name
: Tate Donathan

Former field: American Secret Spy

Type of Anomaly and abilities: N/A

Personality: Tate is a sly man who likes to keep his enemies and comrades alike, guessing. Over the years as a secret spy, not only has he mastered espionage but he's also become quite the sweet-talking man who knows his ins and outs of people. To his comrades he can come off as lazy but on when it comes to missions he knows how to act serious.

The event that brought you here: Tate grew up in the streets of The Bronx as a natural grifter. He along with the other street children worked together to make the most perfect scams that usually ended in them getting what they wanted, whether its food, money, or a place to sleep, thanks to Tate they got it.

As he grew older his abilities to manipulate people into his own little reality didn't falter. One day as a high government official visited his city he managed to play his cards right to the point where the official had believed that he was going to get assassinated and Tate was there to save him, while the official was distracted by Tate bringing to his supposed "safe house" Tate's friends stole his valuables and sold it in the underground market for heavy prices that would feed them for a while.

When the official finally left the Bronx he realized that it was all a ruse put together by Tate. At first he was angry and had Tate arrested but he soon realized that Tate had potential and asked to have him go through training to be a government spy. Tate began his training at the age of sixteen.

Tate soon became a rising star with his list of accomplishments growing larger and larger by the day. Tate was twenty-five when he received his first big mission. Tate had been sent from the United States to infiltrate and gather intel from a growing group in the Italian Mafia that was rising to become a large threat. As he inserted himself into the Italian family he learned that the reason why the group was so strong was because of the vampiric blood running through their veins. They discovered him and due to his talent as a spy he managed to escape them but afterwords got burned and was thrown into hiding for two years. When the rumor passed that the mafia gang he had infiltrated and survived was made up of vampires with super-human strength P.A.R.A.

Yes, I do think more detail is needed. For starters, what government are you a "secret spy" for? And remember everyone that recruits are global. You can be from anywhere in the world.

Okay I finished editing it. Sorry for such a short application, I had no idea what I was thinking. I hope the new application takes to your liking's. :)

I like it, though find it hard to believe you endured a vampire mafia unscathed. But luck like that has our attention over here at P.A.R.A.

To be more specific about the ability, he's able to see all the mythical creatures or anything when they try to hide within the crowd. Basically like dog to sniff out a criminal. Though that ability wouldn't do too much good when you already see the [INSERT MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE HERE]

After that he'd need a lot more training in the way of fighting since all he knows is to run, climb, and jump. Also I realized I never posted a picture of the bastard.... I'll post it later after finding the picture again >:[

If you can do a good enough description, picture is unneccesary, but I would like to see it. And I already knew the ability would be useless for a creature revealing their true form. If a creature, say a demon, were to disguise themselves as a human, would he be able to see through the trick?

Woohoo! So we are starting soon =D

I would like to, yes, but right now we only have five members, and only one Anomaly. I would like at least one more metahuman before getting started.

By the way, how do you all like the sound of starting off with a tour of P.A.R.A.'s facility? I can show you some of the weirder rooms, including demon prisons and powerful supernatural and alien artifacts.

sounds like fun!

images

Alright, this what he would look like.

That looks good.

Still waiting for one more freak. Calling all freaks, magical or mutant! Come to me!

I don't know how.

well, I guess I'll do it. Just post what kind of picture do you want for the banner

I found this. It looks kind of cool. I also found this quote that kind of sums up the idea of P.A.R.A.:

"What if there is more to reality than has been documented? If there is more, what would it look like, how would it behave and how might it be studied?" - I'd like to add to that as an after thought "And what if someone is studying it already?"
I'd love to do this myself, but again I just don't know how.

Paranormal_by_Todrias_Wallpaper_2m05g.jpg

it's gonna be one of those banners at the top right corner so it's not going to be big. Meaning, I can't put that afterthought in there, but the picture looks real cool

EDIT: okay submitted