P.A.R.A.

Name: Damion Smith
Former field: Master Sergeant Army Ranger
Personality: Has that go with the flow kind of attitude not much gets under his skin, however if something does manage to annoy or anger him he will go balistic like a drill sergeant. Other than that he get's along with everyone pretty easily
The event that brought you here: Witnessed the rising of a leviathon off the coast of Hawaii which resulted in a massive Tsunami wiping out the entire Westtern front. Miracuously he survived after being swept away, when he was finally able to recover P.A.R.A. was already on the scene nuetralizing the beast.

Okay, I say this as nicely as I can: no one post character sheets here. My plan was to start a whole new OOC thread: P.A.R.A. - Reset.

I was going to change the rules slightly. Not much, just that now everyone's an anomaly. P.A.R.A.'s experimenting with a new "fight fire with fire" initiative when it comes to the supernatural. I also plan on starting right with a mission, instead of boring everyone with a tour (I think that's part of what got others to cancel).

Geekout, I like your werewolves in a hospital idea. May be too risky for a first mission, though. Don't worry, I'll get to it, because I'd also like to make P.A.R.A. a little more fast-paced.

Thirdly, it's come to my attention that these character sheets are way too damn short. I don't like crazy long ones, but more details is always better.

To the...three...characters already in this, a question of opinion: do you like these proposed changes? Will it make this RP better, and make everyone more likely to stick around? Would it make any of you likely to leave? I'm really passionate about this idea, and I want to get it right.

I think that starting off with a mission, or something a bit faster paced would be better. The tour was nice, but a bit boring for the start of the roleplay, unfortunately. I'm more than happy to keep up with the new version of it as well, so long as I can keep Midnight.

All anomalies can stay anomalies. I'm just going to ask for more information in character sheets. Yes, Grimm, you can be a ghost, but I'm a stickler for grammar, so when I post the new OOC (which I think I'll do around 10 this morning) please make appropriate corrections. I actually like the ghost idea, since hauntings are something P.A.R.A. agents investigate.

Hey, my computer DIED ON ME *glares*, along with having SOL prep, and I haven't been able to get on for the past few months. What's happened, and where'd the RP go? I signed upf or the reset already. xD

thank you notifications for not notifying me about ANY of these new posts....... well anyway, since I was an anomoly I'm still good :)