P.A.R.A.

So it was poor communication on my part. Sorry.

Just think about it logically though; do you know how big a building would have to be to hold all the stuff P.A.R.A. has above ground? Let me just tell you that it's a pretty conspicuous size. Everyone would be like "hey, what's that giant building for?" Some of this stuff needs to stay locked up where no one can ever find it, and I thought underground would be the best place.

I totally agree but I didn't assume such an idea. It couldhave been like area 51 or whatever that government testing facility is, privateland that has permission to shoot anything that enters the restricted zone, which would explain why no one would get on the blue buss randomly. I think the under ground thing makes a lot of sense as well but I wasn't sure if they had multiple buildings, or if it was just all in one type of thing. Your latest post cleared a lot of things up for me but I won't post until I get home, otherwise I would have misspellings, grammar mistakes, and jumbled words... my labtop kind of sucks...<o:p></o:p>

The bus only stops for those who are supposed to get on it. No one could get on by accident. And making it a secret base where you're allowed to shoot anything that gets too close would draw attention. I sight Area 51 as an example. If there were no fences, were no blank pages on Google Earth (instead maybe replacing it with a copy/pasted area of empty desert), and was no media attention way back in the 1940s, then no one would have even heard of Area 51.

Obvious security is suspicious. If you look like an ordinary office building in an ordinary city, no one suspects a thing. That was my thinking.

I agree with that. This is a secret organization after all and not one that should be well known such as area 51. Though the military was a bit stupid to fly test planes too close to a near town back when which drew all the media attention.

Do you still need people? If so, do you need humans or anomalies?

If you can give me a good one of either, I think you'll be the last one I'll accept. I've got to figure out how to change the "Needing New Players" to "Apps Now Closed."

Oh, and Romancexce - thank you for mentioning the Rock without actually describing it. I have a plan for that, and many other objects in the Artifact Room. If anyone else wants to mention The Rock, here's a brief description: white, shaped like a giant pill (one of the long kinds), and slightly levitating on its pedestal.

Name: Eden Foster
Former field: FBI Forensics
Personality: Eidetic memory. She has always had a love for the paranormal and magical. She's read up on creatures and legends from every source she could find. Boldly curious, to the point that she can get into trouble. The one thing she always felt was mundane was herself.
The event that brought you here: As an undergraduate training in the FBI laboratory division, Eden saw a lot of strange things. Strange, but not supernatural-at least until recently.

The specimens sent for processing were received and signed for. Among the materials there was not a single item untouched by blood. Eden carefully pulled the wallet free from its evidence bag. She took a sample of the blood that congealed on the leather, and daubed it onto a slide. It went right to the microscope. She blinked hard at what she saw beneath the lens. A second look reveled the same. Whatever this was, it wasn't normal human blood.

The next several hours were spent taking samples from all of the evidence, and comparing the slides. They all came up with the same bizarre result. There was no resemblance to human or even animal blood cells. Excited, Eden called her supervising technician from her work station and showed him what she had found. He froze at the sight. She suggested that they try running some of the samples through the HPLC machine to which he responded, "No." Confused, she asked about the strange nature of the liquid, and if there was a chance that it belonged to an inhuman organism, only to have him insist that she needed glasses. When she protested, he sent her home.

The next day she found that the evidence was gone. All of her notes had been removed. She went to speak with her supervisor, and found P.A.R.A. agents waiting in his office.

I somehow missed that there were wings on the the human form for the Alien. Chuck one up for PTSD blank outs. That or heavy coats.

XD Its ok, I havent really mentioned them till now I dont think

Thats what made me go back and check the character entry and after not reading it since it first went up was probably bad on me.

Geekout accepted. No more Characters!

Unless someone drops out, that is.

Scathatch, could you please edit out the subsonic noise from the Rock? It sounds like something P.A.R.A. would easily detect. I'm going to wait for a few more posts, then show you the rest of the artifacts.

...Have I done something wrong? No one's posted in quite some time. If you've got issues with what I'm doing, keep in mind I've never really directed an RP before. Feedback is asked for and appreciated. I love this idea and don't want to see it die.

I see nothing wrong, I'm enjoying it. Personally, I'm just waiting for others to post.

I may want to make a new character. Or tweak mine a bit. If that's ok. Make him a bit more... interesting.

I'll have to double check, but I don't think your guy's said very much...Just double checked. You haven't spoken a word. I want to hear what the hardened military officer has to say about all these weird artifacts before we move on.

I still want to show everyone a demon prison, A.N.N.I.'s brain, and where P.A.R.A. gets its power from.

hmmm... ok let me see what I can do but I need to get on my other computer first. This one jumbles words and I am horrible at spelling.

Slyen, I'm afraid I don't understand the question you're asking. What's bothering you about the artifacts?

Its its the point that the items aren't supposed to exist. Think of it as a a common every day person. After all he doesn't remember clearly what happened with the anomaly in the back story, doesn't realize they exist outside of his dreams, and is now being led around a room with a bunch of 'junk' with a woman claiming they are all mythical items. Its just a tad hard for him to accept.

Perhaps my image is flawed though, I'm trying to play out ignorance tied to being recruited to continue to serve his country but not being told in what capacity. So at this point he is getting upset because how can listening to a wack job of a scientist talk about things that don't exist and serve a purpose? Oh he is a good little soldier, he'll jump when told typically but that doesn't mean he won't react the same way as most people.

Now all of that said I hope I explained it right. Just woke up and my head is wondering towards work.

sorry for not making a post sooner, but I've just been busy lately and tired so I haven't had time to. I'll make a post around monday