P.A.R.A.

It's alright, Sluggy. Slyen, I understand what you mean now and will try to post a reply from Dr. Landel later today.

Okay, it's been a while since there's been an OOC post. Actually, it's been a while since most of you have posted at all. I wanted to remedy both of those problems by getting the tour over with as soon as I could. Let's brainstorm on ideas for the first mission, and then get onto the real fun this RP was supposed to have in the first place.

(Sorry about that...)

I vote werewolves running wild in a hospital. Maybe whole wards have been infected and need containment/detainment/etc.

I like it. I want a roll call, though. How many are still in on this?

...Is that it? Just three?

may i join? i will have CS tommorrow up if its ok i"m using my kobo thats why

Why not? It seems only three people are still interested from before. Might as well open this up again.

Name: (she does have one you have to give her a name)
Age: she a ghost she does not know but she looks around her 17

Former field: -.- realy, realy???
Type of Anomaly and abilities: walk through walls, move things people too, see throug walls, let people see her if she wants tham too, mostly whatever ghost people do but though are the only things i know a ghost does.
Personality: kind and caring but when she gets mad things get ugly and i mean she goes crazy and things start flying and ya
The event that brought you here: she came here on her own free will and all ways wnated to help people. but she does not know her past so don't ask and she hopes that if she helps them they will help her find out who she is. she over joyed that people are starting to belive in tham but sometimes its best if things where left unsaid and heard of.

so the this is a funny story ok on how she came to the P.A.R.A or say meet a mamber

"it" was in the forst when it happend she was near a rock where there was a frog on top and she was woundering what the frog was. she trid to poke it but she was a ghost so herhand went trou. then there was a big snake that was in the trees and it jumped the frog and eat it she freacked out and at the same time was still in her "anyone can see me form" that what she calls it. she then starts to run aay i mean flows away just to go throuh some one at the same time. the person yelled out to her and said 'wait' she stops running and turns around to face him then flowts to him she start to ask the manber what he is and why he here. he said things like 'distubernts' «that how she says it» and stuff she never heard of how could you when you live in the forst all by your self she ask if she can come with him before he even asked her to and that is how she here and everything thank you for your time of reading

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know. About half the original group seems to have bailed, and I don't know how to reintroduce things. Anyone up for just starting over?

Alright, I'm going to try and think this over over the weekend. I won't be able to post during the summer, but I can at least get this restarted before then. I don't want to give up on P.A.R.A. I'm really passionate about this idea. Let me think and I'll throw around PMs monday.

Alright, I'm going to try and think this over over the weekend. I won't be able to post during the summer, but I can at least get this restarted before then. I don't want to give up on P.A.R.A. I'm really passionate about this idea. Let me think and I'll throw around PMs monday.

Ok

I thought I posted my answer to this. No, I don't have summer school. I'm in college, and the campus computers are my only internet access. When the semester's out, I won't be able to get to a computer again until the end of summer.