Overture - Open to New Players!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I got the email but not the notification to the new post ._. Well, idm as long as I get those emails

Karren can go ahead and reply. Her trust level for Umbra will probably go to zero too lol.

Hmm, not sure yet. Karren despises wolf right now.

Which means you jumping him is something she approves of.

How high the malus is for the slap on the butt and the uncertainty of how much Umbra knows I will need to figure out.

On paper the approval for jumping Wolf may outweight the disapproval.

Dont take it for certain, I will reply within the next 2-3hours I think. Just need to simulate the fantasy in my head properly ^^"

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
damn ultimacircuit that was pretty weak of you to deusxmachina-godmode an end to that conflict....

I still don't understand how this game is going to work, but screw it I guess....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I still love you @Wordsmith but to much time was being spent in the house. It was time to get the ball rolling BABY!

He could do that, it's reasonable within his character.

lol its not the fact that his character did that... its the fact I didn't get a chance to react before he pushed the plot forward

What kind of warrior does not return a blown given to him? I wouldn't mind to pop off against Umbra lololol

no disrespect towards anyone, just calling it how I see it... we will keep it going... don't mind my comments though :P I am not used to this style of play yet, im used to slower pacing more details etc

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
It's fine, hopefully plot won't have to be cut off like that. Most is going to be up soon.

Now the story begins...

lol, I actually thought I had written that o.O

In my head, Karren pictures herself burning the wood, if enemies attack, to get rid of the torch. 8D

You guys are posting really well.

*hands out stickers with smiley faces*

Reactions: AAB
Soooo.... can I burn the forest? :deadhorse: :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Remember: only YOU can attempt forest fires.

Isabel is too quiet; I hope something happens to shake her up.
She isn't an introvert, but she's been trained not to speak frivolously.

I literally have nothing to post about. Character perceptions anyone?

What does Naomi think of these people?

Karren - A little uptight and probably ignorant of the ways things happen in the world where she is from. Naomi doesn't particularly like Karren because she came off as full of herself. Naomi got the vibe that Karren feels like she's better than everyone else. However, that doesn't mean Naomi can't play nice with her.

Isabel - Naomi thinks Isabel is a little too holy. She thinks it's weird that a paladin would go on an expedition with a thief, a drunk, and a barbarian such as herself. Furthermore, doesn't the expedition involve killing? Naomi just thinks it's a little bit weird and that it's a lot like having a babysitter.

Wolf - Despite the fact that he's drunk, Naomi likes the guy's bite. She thinks he has the heart of a true hardened warrior. She's happy to have him as an ally and would give him the benefit of the doubt even with the current situation.

Rorian - She thinks Rorian is a loud mouth who doesn't really know when to shut up. She doesn't hate him and she appreciates his efforts to lighten the mood in the group. However, something about him is off and she doesn't completely trust him.

Umbra - Naomi doesn't really pay him any attention. As long as he doesn't bother her, there is no problem. She's glad she doesn't stand out as much as Isabel or Karren.

Alexander - Namoi just sees him as background. She hasn't conversed with him.

Willie - Naomi thinks the old man is strange, but she doesn't carry any prejudices and takes it as it comes. The group was odd before he arrived anyway.

Raymond - She doesn't even know this guy exists. He's pretty much just background.

What does Rorian think?

Karren - She's hot, but she's jail bait. Karren looks younger than eighteen and it scares him enough to back off.

Isabel - Doesn't really know what to think. Maybe if she stopped wearing a suit of metal he'd have an opinion.

Wolf - A grumpy old man who is probably in need of some music or a woman's touch.

Rorian - Why he's the best looking person in the entire group and has such musical talent!

Umbra - A guy who really needs to watch out with the ladies. Karren does not look older than eighteen let alone twenty.

Alexander - Just a pretty boy with a sword who thinks he's rad.

Willie - A cool old guy who Rorian wants to sing songs about and get advice from about the life of a salesman.

Raymond - Rorian's never seen him.

Reactions: White and AAB
Remember: only YOU can attempt forest fires.

not if the torch is thrown 8D :deadhorse:
afterall if the moonlight isnt enough and we need torches it shouldnt be tooooo difficult 8D unless its winter :mycookie:

Yes I am foolin around

I actually get the feeling a lot of characters might end up disliking Perseus at first until they see him in action, he's only likable when you know him. Then again, that's how I feel, it's ultimately up to you.

Also, I might not be able to post for until Monday, I'll be away, but there's a chance I can get to a computer. Just letting you know you can steer Perseus in the right direction if things go fast enough.

Well Rorian did start playing music to lighten up the mood. Does Isabel like folk/fiddle music?

Here are Isabel's perceptions:

Willie - Some old guy who is tagging around with the group; he's probably the cook or in charge of the supplies or something.

Teran - The leader, obviously. He seems a sensible fellow.

Perseus - The doctor; Isabel expects there will be little need of him, as she has been blessed by Findarius.

Wolf - A troublemaker who needs protected and educated.

Alexander - A decent fellow who is likely to make a good ally.

Naomi - Very likely a fearsome fighter; Isabel plans to stay out of her way, thinking their fighting styles may not work well together. Isabel is a bit curious as to where Naomi is from.

Rorian - A youngster who does not take things seriously. Isabel plans to keep an eye on him, thinking he may not be prepared for any sort of danger.

Umbra - Isabel has traveled with a rogue before, and she did not enjoy it. She does not want to associate with Umbra, though she will admit he might be useful at some point.

Karren - A fine lass who missed her calling. Isabel hopes to have a theological discussion with her.

Well Rorian did start playing music to lighten up the mood. Does Isabel like folk/fiddle music?
Isabel does like string music. I considered she might know the song as a hymn, but I will need to get back to a computer with speakers to find out what the tune is before I put any "holy" lyrics to it for her.

Reactions: White
Here are Isabel's perceptions:
Karren - A fine lass who missed her calling. Isabel hopes to have a theological discussion with her.

Curious.
Within my head Karren feels safest around Isabel atm :o

Near Isabel is a fairly safe place to be. She is what is known as a tank.

Hmm, that makes me feel that I should more accurately write what I mean.

When I was IC, within the fantasy, I went through my head for "Who can I rely on the most if things go to hell, who would be trustworthy enough? Who will not stab me in the back? Who would aid me if somebody tried to stab me in the back? Who is skilled enough? Who seems to have enough experience? etc" :o And Isabel was the answer in all of those questions. Its really less about beeing a tank but more about reliability, trust. Sure there was the doubt of not beeing reliable if a teammember would go stabbystabby betrayal mode but thats something she(Karren) would get rid off herself.
No Karren wouldnt let Isabel die if she can help it. Within Caravans there is strength in group, unity. And with Isabel beeing the most reliable, trustworthy, it would make her feel quite unwell beeing with the others. So it would be too much of a loss for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.