Not open for further replies.

thank you, I will take care of it sometime tomorrow. I oversaw that entirely :<

Updated:
Player Name Age Gender Class Skill 1 Skill 2 Skill 3 Location
Tanstin Willie 63 Male Packrat Persuasion Scavenging -
Eternalfire61 Teran 46 Male Scout Swordsmanship Archeology Cartography Outside
AAB Isabel 34 Female Paladin Endurance Defense Tracking-Common The Hall
Squee Perseus 32 Male Doctor Herbology Medical - Inn
Wordsmith Wolf 26 Male Veteran Swordsmanship Tactics Wilderness Survival The Hall
Akuma Alexander 26 Male Blacksmith Swordsmanship Blacksmithing - Inn
Quiet Musician Naomi 24 Female Tribeswoman Close Combat Tracking-Blood Archery The Hall
Quiet Musician Rorian 22 Male Bard Free-Running Performance Close Combat The Hall
UltimaCircuit Umbra 21 Male Thief Stealth Thievery Intellect Inn
Mirrei Karren 17 Female Fighter Swordsmanship Beauty Charisma Outside
Eternalfire61 Lord Biltmore

There is. Just didnt think them properly through yet. I will edit the post when I think every rating is justified.

And I am not sure if its a good idea to post it in public. I do not wish to influence others with it.

Thus far, I can say that Wolf distrusts and dislikes everyone. No one is a professional in his eyes :P Teran is the most suspect in his eyes

Isabel's trust ratings are rather boring. She tried to see everything in black and white. Everyone starts as moderately trustworthy and are either trusted or untrusted when Isabel perceives them as good or evil. A true enigma could cause a breakdown.

I need the GM to post.

Me too on gm post... I think my character will clash with Isabel because he is all about victory at whatever the cost, even using underhanded methods and questionable moral tactics etc

All you guys be like, trust ratings and stuff, Perseus is just sittin there, I'll make sure you all live!

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: AAB
Well, it is an RP, so the trust ratings NEED to be reasonable based on the characters personality type

I go with score ratings because it allows me to add and subtract 0.XX which allows the "disapproves slightly" and "approves slightly" method.
Which is more usefull for personal relationships.

I have the feeling that its better to wait a while before I decide on the initial trust rating for the newcommers xD
Considering there are multiple situations going on 8D

I've been RPing for roundabouts 4 years now, maybe 5, not sure exactly, and I've never even heard of a trust rating system. Typically if you distrusted someone, your character put it in a monologue as far as I knew. In fact I was told to do it this way for the sake of keeping it more story-like, so this idea is completely foreign to me.

I've been RPing for roundabouts 4 years now, maybe 5, not sure exactly, and I've never even heard of a trust rating system. Typically if you distrusted someone, your character put it in a monologue as far as I knew. In fact I was told to do it this way for the sake of keeping it more story-like, so this idea is completely foreign to me.

Trust rating can be applied because we, as humans, are still subjective. Ive kept a few private notes so Karren will not be totally stereotypical about how she deals with the other people.
To me personally it makes it easier to control and check how actions influence her opinion, and to see how certain actions affected the relation to her. For me it is usefull because I am normally quite occupied within my head and do not wish to forget those things.

It is purely optional. For me they are notes.

Keeping em on post makes it easier for me to find them and it is time wise less of an effort because I dont need to write a note or a log to follow how somebody elses action affected her. But it stil makes me worried about it affecting other people. Humans still are subjective, emotional.

I see. Well, I chose Perseus for this Role Play, and he's not the type to have a lack in trust. People tend not to lie to the doctor that offers to save your life, he needs to know about the medical history and the method of the wounds for sake of infection and such. On a scale of 1-10 most of his trust ratings I'd say are around 7, that's just how he is. With this in mind, his "ratings" would be very boring.

Where is Eternalfire at? He is not someone we can do without.
Prepositions are fun to end sentences with. I don't know where the idea that it's wrong came from.

Reactions: Squee
I can bug him on skype at some point, ya'll should get it, too.

I can bug him on skype at some point, ya'll should get it, too.
I went to skype once. There was a picture of a phone. That was an immediate turn-off. I have no interest in subjecting myself to phone-like stuff.
Good use of the word "y'all," by the way. It is a much better word than "guys," which is sexist and overused. Personally, I like "folks."

• Love
Reactions: White
Skype is a chat program that has the capability to call, but that's completely optional. I'm for it, but I'm usually busy or in call with my usual crew of old time friends.

I use Ya'll more than "You guys" or saying "folks" due to how I was raised. I say "You guys" to my really close friends, but only the close ones, most of which are guys anyway, but folks isn't a word commonly used over here.

I will write a PM to him aswell.

I use skypr since MSN went down. Havnt been online much recently on it because I am aiming for private time during my off time to avoid social stress. Still wont keep me from leading my league team every week for the training sessions.

He replied to me and said he will post later tonight and that he was busy.

Alright here's the deal. I will make a post tonight, and you kids will be happy. I've been super busy and this is the only time I have been able to actually get to a computer. Bug Ultima instead, he enjoys that kind of thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.