Overture - Open to New Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty.

Somebody may get severely wounded like this -_-"

Relax, I'm a doctor.

Karren is still not a fully grown and lacks lots of social skill due to a life in seclusion in her teenage years and late childhood. So some things will be taken more seriously than they are.

I have updated the trust table, if i forgot somebody do note it.
If I did a mistake with the known names, note it aswell.

Teran Arklar.
(Trust 6/10)
- No change

Royce "Wolf" (Name not known)
(Trust 2.5/10)
-2 Fo getting drunk and starting trouble before the journey started

Umbra
(Trust 2.5/10)
- No Change

Alexander Christoph
(Trust 7/10)
- No Change

Naomi
(Trust 3/10)
- Approved Hugely of her well choosen words to calm the situation (+3)

Rorian Greymane (Name not known)
(Trust 3/10)
- Only sees a bard which means noise which means attention

Raymond Perseus (Name not known)
(Trust 2/10)
- No Change.

Isabel
(Trust 4.5/10)
- Initially 4/10, +0.5 for the attempt to calm it

Willie (Name not known)
(Trust 4.2/10)
- Initially 4/10, + 0.2 for "absurd" attempt to calm it.
- I dont remember the right word and used "absurd" as a replacement for it

Reactions: AAB
Sorry for slowing us down folks put I was busy this weekend.....

I was so tempted to have Wolf just make some joke and just start swingin at Karren/Isabel, but I changed my mind LMAO I had the perfect line for Isabel, "Hello mama, how was church? Another sunday and I slit another throat and drank some shit for desert," lol It might not make any sense, but in my mind its extreme bad dogging on a paladin. #yelawolfinspired LOL

Anyways, I wouldn't mind splitting the group up into two, which is what wolf is attempting to do right now... the "good guys" and "bad guys" ... choose your sides niggahs!!!

#hammertime

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirrei Isabel's face shows little, but the muscles around her eyes are strained and her jaw is tense; Karren might be able to pick that up.

In case any of you misunderstood: words in quotations that are not cyan are thoughts; only colored words are spoken.

meeh, I either completly blacked out the last part or you edited it.
I assume I blacked it out ._.

Quote x.x
"but talking to him would be useless. Isabel turned and stepped out of the room, hoping the others would follow. Over her shoulder she threw back, "Ignore his ramblings. He is not sober." "Silence speaks," Isabel reminded herself harshly, but it was too late. At least she had spoken the truth."

sorry about that, I will look at it later and remove the current post for now.

@Akuma oh shit bro, I ain't black, but if you're offended I won't say that word

@Mirrei I am so sad that you deleted your post, because I was about to post, but I need to see your reaction first

BTW I don't understand at all how this game works at all... im so confused its not even funny.... how are conflicts resolved? how will we manage twelve fools actions all at the same time? etc etc Also it seems like peeps are on all different pages... for ex Mirrei is doing these trust ratings and other people are playing two people..... im so confused @_@

The trust ratings are just how her character thinks. I think only the GM has two characters.

quiet musician is playing two character!?!?! havent you been reading her posts? lololololol

quiet musician is playing two character!?!?! havent you been reading her posts? lololololol
Oh, right. I forgot she added a second. But all the characters have different colors, so I don't expect confusion.

BTW I don't understand at all how this game works at all... im so confused its not even funny.... how are conflicts resolved? how will we manage twelve fools actions all at the same time? etc etc Also it seems like peeps are on all different pages... for ex Mirrei is doing these trust ratings and other people are playing two people..... im so confused @_@

I spoke with eternalfire on a PM for some time, I will allow myself to quote why causing a conflict is a terrible idea or why the "shady person" serves me as a joker in case things go to hell.

Yeah, and with the no magic thing most of this will be large battles and plenty of intrigue.

With Intruigues I think of Games Of thrones killing and betraying and trololo ;o
with the shady character beeing there I can turn out to be a spy later or turn out to be involved into an organization of the merchants guild. Both may be usefull. And as long as I am carefully with how I write and dont create evidence of espionage I will have this "joker". Of course eternalfire can choose to just terminate that, he is the GM.

Yes those "trust ratings" are how Karren feels about the other character. I personally find it easier to keep track of it.

Oh, right. I forgot she added a second. But all the characters have different colors, so I don't expect confusion.

I have thought about creating a second character, too. To give Karren a reliable friend just to have another security for the intrigues and to attempt to play somebody less Karren-like ;o
Just not sure if I can manage to make both personality unique enough.

how will we manage twelve fools actions all at the same time?

Seperate ;o

@Mirrei I am so sad that you deleted your post, because I was about to post, but I need to see your reaction first

with me having blacked out part of AABs post out of my head the post became invalid, it followed the wrong fantasy and I was a bit too tired to quick edit.

---
Sorry for long post.

Bah, no notifications...Oy, thinking up a post

This has happened to Ultima also, what I did to fix it is un-watching then re-watching the threads.

First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I am sorry for the delay. As some stated above, my watched threads didn't show Overture. I made a plot moving post where everyone can react to it. I hope that your next posts will include your character moving to the gates, as I think there has been quite a bit of introductory posts.

Also, sorry about Wolf but it was a plot moving post. At least you get a grudge against Umbra now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.