Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traits & Army in order.
Lands, hmm yeah it might not be clear but Great Mines says it requires a couple (2) of farms, so you would need 10 advanced farms max. So you need a tenth advanced farm.
Nope, my city is a port, which reduces its farm requirement by 2. By my count I need 18 farms total when accounting for that, so my 9 advanced farms should cover it.

Nope, my city is a port, which reduces its farm requirement by 2. By my count I need 18 farms total when accounting for that, so my 9 advanced farms should cover it.
Completely glossed over that while factoring in its cost with the point ammounts, eh my defenses is that I had only been awake for 15 minutes.

Player Name Character Name Overlord of Guardian? Nemesis?
Kadaeux Kalahadrad the 'Small King' Overlord Thráin the Scholar, son of Náin.
Alphakoka Kaulallr Overlord  
Sarzu Thráin the Scholar, son of Náin. Guardian Kalahadrad, The Small King
Andrea Gennevë, Mistress of Ravens. Overlord Marik Aurelia
Tempest Rowyn Hilde Guardian Marcas Lutair
Gat Marcas Lutair Overlord Rowyn Hilde
Herzinth Eren Felise Overlord  
Maxim Zehi'n, The Desert General Guardian  
The Greenest of...Wait...Fubuki? Asmodeus Overlord  
Jorick Ceregor White-Eyes Guardian  
Panda Marik Aurelia Guardian Gennevë, Mistress of Ravens.
Kae'os Daemon Sothriar Emikas Overlord  
Selvi Nadria the White She-wolf Guardian  
Holmshire Graim Sinercus. Guardian  
Orion Gratten O'Tar Guardian  

Thought I'd update the statistics of "Assume everyone gets in." and we have a very interesting swing.

# of Guardians: 8
# of Overlords: 7
# of Nemesis pairs: 3 (Marik-Gennevë/Tharin-Kalahadrad/Marcus-Rowyn)

And my CS is done...I think.

Please tell me I didn't screw it up QQ

No worries Sarzu, you're allowed to make a few minor mistakes. :P

Also, making a slight tweak to my Guardian that I forgot to do when adding in commander bios. Dropping Healing Hands, replacing it with Tunnel of Travel. All the numbers for things are staying exactly the same.

Also also, I'm sad that there's not much in the way of demon summoning for Overlords so far. I feel like a good nemesis for Ceregor should be able to summon Higher Daemon to have epic battles with my Seraphim. :sigh:

GM or Co-GM, can you tell me which is better in term of engineering, normally or siege, between the Moredhell and Duergar?

GM or Co-GM, can you tell me which is better in term of engineering, normally or siege, between the Moredhell and Duergar?
Duergar are better at subterranean engineering. Moredhel are better on the surface.

Duergar are better at subterranean engineering. Moredhel are better on the surface.
Well, there goes the single Siege leader.

Well, there goes the single Siege leader.
What Kadaeux meant there was building/construction wise. Duergar are quite good at sapping a enemy's walls on 'surface' siege. While Moredhel make the better ballistae.

So I noticed that some of the traits given to the Captains are not on the list of Traits for the Overlords(I skimmed the Guardians pages too and didn't see them). Might there be a source of Information we could get those from?

What Kadaeux meant there was building/construction wise. Duergar are quite good at sapping a enemy's walls on 'surface' siege. While Moredhel make the better ballistae.
Same result, only now the Moredhel and Duergar siege captains are now rivals to each other. Can't really put both engineers under a single siege commander....
Well, maybe I could.... hmmm.

So I noticed that some of the traits given to the Captains are not on the list of Traits for the Overlords(I skimmed the Guardians pages too and didn't see them). Might there be a source of Information we could get those from?
GM page?

Inspired by pictures and biographies of the captains that fit the backgrounds the players have selected for them and some are what the Guardians & Overlords already have passively. Like 'Leader' which is in essence the captains ability to lead and command the troops.

Mmm, comparing between these....wonder which would be better for an info broker type Overlord.
  • Bartender/Dark Loremaster
  • Local Lords Favour/Bandit Clan

Id think its more to your tastes. An info broker who takes his info from those seemingly inconsequential minor people? Or a broker who has ears in high and unexpected places?

I'd like to have both, and while I don't mind starting with one and getting the other one later, I can't decide which I should drop.

My Guardian is done ^^ I only need captain traits and such. Uhm and I suppose a nemesis, of which I had a idea about, if any overlord is interested in being responsible for the destruction of my Nadiras home village o.o

That sounds good ^^ I had this written down if you want to add anything to it or come up why you would be responsible for destroying my home village? ^^

After several years of uniting the land, campaigns alternated to times of brief peace and the forming of a paladin order she decided to venture home and tell her father of all her adventures. She took only a small retinue with her, her village had always been spared after all so she thought there would be no combat or danger. Upon approach however there was a distinct lack of smoke from chimneys or cooking fires, not even the sounds of the small herd of mountain goats her village kept for their wool and meat. She was shocked and devastated as they came upon a scene of ruin, her village burned down and in the middle a pile of corpses that were its people, all burned beyond recognition.

I would like your input of what happens next ^^

A few questions:

1. What kind of Werewolves are these exactly? Are they more wolves when they transform? Or are they more Skyrim type that are better as infantry?

2. How do you use Hide Tags on these forums? Never mind, found that out.

3. How big are the Ogres/Ogiers exactly? I can't figure out whether they more Might and Magic where they're monsters, but more human sized, or more like the ones in Lord of the Rings (I think those are Ogres) that tower over everyone and can pose a threat to fortifications.

Aside from that, my sheet should be ready momentarily.

EDIT: My sheet is ready for Review. I will eventually add some lore for the desert town and I still have to check with Fubuki to make sure my history checks out, but I'm not expecting difficulties there. My Captains are ready for their ability rolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to pop in here and express my interest. I'm currently working on a CS and am in the process of hammering out details and rounding up traits and whatnot. I'll probably have a preliminary sheet come tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.