Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, all cavalry type units come with their mounts. Black Knights are effectively the Paladin counterpart.
Wouldn't Black Knights effectively be the Knight counterpart?

Paladins required their own trait and cost twice as much.

I'm restricting someone from playing two characters to my "Old Guard" who exodus'd here with me and Brovo. Later on it might be possible but not right away sorry mate ;)

Assuming that I count as one of these folks, would my second character have to be a Guardian, or could it be a second Overlord?

The first comment was towards the conversation involving Comrade Zed and Herzinth and all the others(I think there were others...Were there? >.>). The second was just random. Maybe I shoulda done one of those "EDIT:" things when I edited it.

The first comment was towards the conversation involving Comrade Zed and Herzinth and all the others(I think there were others...Were there? >.>). The second was just random. Maybe I shoulda done one of those "EDIT:" things when I edited it.
My wat was directed at the second portion, don't worry.

Look at that sick Overlords and Guardians banner.

We're in the big leagues now.

oo~ Rahn! An autocracy with useless people who cant into the bandits! Sounds like the perfect place for the aspiring Overlord to start in.

RAHH, BIOS WHY YOU KEEP ELUDING ME!

Soooooooo open? I saw 15 pages of OOC and guessed not, but then noticed that there's a post like every ten minutes xD

It hasn't closed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.