Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Note, all those villages in my lands were actually towns, they have been edited to reflect that.

Ok. The map and some of the nation's descriptions has been added to the title post. More will be done soonest followed bt the IC.

Assuming Kadaeux hadn't done that *cracks fingers*

Stats/traits in order, up to kad for the specials naturally.

Lands have a small problem, coastal cities would require 4 advanced farms and each town also requires 1 advanced farm at the very least, so does each great mine. With 2 coastal cities (8 advanced farms), 4 towns (another 4 adv.) and 2 great mines (another 2 adv.) you need a total of 13 advanced farms and you currently have 11 farms.

And army numbers wise is also in order, think you swapped number of troops/cost for swordsmen and spearmen around however.

Captain Traits:
Ithryn:
Weapon Mastery 2
Tactician 1

Galidar:
Weapon Mastery 1
Leader 1
Holy Aura (Magic)

Nakamir:
Weapon Mastery 1
Armour Expert
FIGHT ME! Nakamir has a way to challenge, mock or otherwise engage enemy officers, captains or champions, engaging them in personal combat, dueling one on one on the battlefield. If he slays the enemy captain it will surely break morale of the troops that captain was in command off, the same counts however if they severely injure or kill Nakamir.

Amara Rose:
Armour Expert
Healing Hands (Magic)
SMITE EVIL! (Magic)

Zeratus:
Tactician 2
Senechal's Eye, Zeratus has been in charge of the books for a long time under Elysiane and as he goes over the books or meets with people he has a chance of spotting discrepancies, noting some people getting funds, gifts or are acting out of the ordinary that are out of the ordinary that might indicate them being bribed, blackmailed or have potentially acted nefariously, he has a chance to sniff it out and report it.

Balor:
Weapon Mastery 1
Survivor
Eye of the Eagle

Gazain:
Weapon Mastery 2
Leader 1

I don't know when I made the land mistake, but I'll go balance that out now.

The Drahakan Empire seems to be a bunch of pricks.

Alright, so am I officially in?
Having just gone over your specials I can tell you.....

On another note. The map section has been updated with the rest of the nations information. I will begin assigning people to countries soon. (You'll be added to the map a little bit later so you can see exactly where you are.

Now where was I? Oh yes, Azathoth, accepted :p

Awesome.

Knowing that me and Herzinth have Plains and Mountainous, I have a good idea of where I won't be.

I have noticed that people are taking to the whole "Angel-Hybrid" now. That's a lot of feathers in bed.
I found the image before I made the character, it wasn't what I was looking for but it gave me some ideas and I rolled with them.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

Kalahadra and Thrain; The Ahokan Plains.

Eren Elise and Elysiane the Radiant; Elucidar

Marcas Lutair and Rowyn Hilde; Vale

Sothriar Emikas and Nadira the White; Poidos

Gennevë, Mistress of Ravens and Maric Aurelia; Ilmorow

Zehi'n and Asmodeus; Autocracy of Rahn

Those of you I haven't placed are the only ones without Nemesis at the moment. I'm holding your placement until you mention if you do want a nemesis or not.

I found the image before I made the character, it wasn't what I was looking for but it gave me some ideas and I rolled with them.
The image is actually art from Magic the Gathering. The card art represented is called 'Slave of Bolas.' The art represents an angel whose mind has been enslaved and who is doing the bidding of an evil Dragon demigod before he crushes her mind and soul into oblivion.

...So yeah. Don't think too hard about what that implies :D

I'm not looking for a nemesis, so I'm ready for placement.
greenholmishire

Autocracy of Zahn? Neat...except now I'm gonna get raided by bandits every Thursday. Darn it!

Luckily this gives my character more goals to strive for (make the land peaceful, destroy all Overlords, etc).

Now I just have to decide whether a better quality Cathedral or Siege Engines are a better idea. Starting to lean towards the former now...

The image is actually art from Magic the Gathering. The card art represented is called 'Slave of Bolas.' The art represents an angel whose mind has been enslaved and who is doing the bidding of an evil Dragon demigod before he crushes her mind and soul into oblivion.
...So yeah. Don't think too hard about what that implies :D
<_<

>_>

Shhhh, don't give anyone ideas.

If you want, I can happily help you find some less mind-raped whore-slave of a Dragon demigod angel.

Unless you are into that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.