Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slew of Angel images, but that one spoke to me for some reason.

Pitting Elysiane against Eren just might result in her being a mind-raped whore-slave.

I'm sure there are worse fates available.

Like pissing off a Necromancer who has an slew of..vampires at her beck...and...call...

Or having your wings torn off.

I have to congratulate you on spending a trait point for your character's plot, I didn't even think of that.

My character wasn't meant for such a cruel world, it should be fun to watch what happens to her.

Too bad I couldn't have a Giant Guardian though, I was really looking forward to that.

Or having your wings torn off.
I have to congratulate you on spending a trait point for your character's plot, I didn't even think of that.
lmao, omg. If you want to talk about tying things into plot. Just wait until I finish my character up. I have so many plot tie-ins it isn't even funny. I just haven't even written in most of my things. x.x Most of my captains have major tie-ins with the geography or with their appearances or my character's background or expansion goals or traits or dedication traits or daemonic traits, so its pretty insane. And then my greater daemons explain some of my influence/corruption/daemonic abilities and conquest plots in full and yeah, lol. it all ties back into each other so much. : P

I -just- finished my captains' biographies. That's 10 captains at an average of 3 paragraphs a piece. q.q It hurts.... And I still have my main character's and 4 greater daemons' biographies... and then filler fluff to do. Yeargh.

I -just- finished my captains' biographies. That's 10 captains at an average of 3 paragraphs a piece. q.q It hurts.... And I still have my main character's and 4 greater daemons' biographies... and then filler fluff to do. Yeargh.
Don't forget the math on the army!

Don't forget the math on the army!

I already have the math for the army done out on paper. I just have to transfer it over onto the site into a table : P ... I'm just withholding it though. Cuz i can do that!

I already have the math for the army done out on paper. I just have to transfer it over onto the site into a table : P ... I'm just withholding it though. Cuz i can do that!
How very organised. I'm proud of you Temp. You are best force of nature, now.

So, neighbours with Scarazar. A huge devouring empire that performs ritualistic practices in the names of dark deities.

This will go swimmingly.

I'm hoping Herzinth is closer to their borders than I am...for obvious reasons.

I'm hoping Herzinth is closer to their borders than I am...for obvious reasons.
tumblr_inline_mj7o0thGHE1roo2cl.gif

Hey @Kadaeux do the Black Knights come with free rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.