Out of Character Discussion

No probs, una.

I've just been silently stalking the threads as I slowly come to the realization of the pacing of this RP.

D:
Spoopy! Don't abandon us!

It's usually slightly faster than this. We're all just... facing a bump. I'll be back in the groove after this week, work should let up soon, mebbe even this week.

@Spire I @Misaou @Dullahan alrighty, what shall we do next? My general idea was to have the Shartan slowly begin leaking out its prisoners. Viridos in this book will be very much about keeping the lid on a boiling pot.
Omg I didn't see this, nor did I get a notification. But um, I guess that's good. I can follow along with whatever but I don't really know much so I don't think my opinion matters heh ;n_n

Omg I didn't see this, nor did I get a notification. But um, I guess that's good. I can follow along with whatever but I don't really know much so I don't think my opinion matters heh ;n_n
Of course your opinion matters, everyone's does. The more we all work together, the better the story gets!

Of course your opinion matters, everyone's does. The more we all work together, the better the story gets!

Well, yeah I just meant that since I didn't really know anything I wouldn't really provide ideas to the table. XDDD

Let's work on fixing that. Post incoming ~

No probs, una.

I've just been silently stalking the threads as I slowly come to the realization of the pacing of this RP.
I never thought there would be a day week where lotsa things at work kept me down. Then it happened.

*sweeps away the dust*

Hey guys! I'm gonna be in Israel March 27 - April 20. I'll still be able to respond and all that, just that my skype availability will be spotty.

spring break! And not much got done D: but it was a damn good break. Post has been in the works for a while, I've just lagged it big time. However, things have calmed down at work and I should be getting back into a rhythm soon.

A bit of background on Haakon - he's (she? it?) a gnarly old tree. While he has done a ton of extremely gruesome stuff, he's not a psychopath or anything like that - it was simply the easiest way to get the forest-kin to notice him, just like how the underclass eventually boil over in a revolution if going through the traditional channels fail.

Viridos (and most of Sunne, tbh) has been going through a lot of conflict and bloodiness over the end of book 1, and it's getting a bit lazy. So I'm hoping Haakon can serve as a useful way to get some dialogue going.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Israel is fun! So many cats!

I need posts from you guys! So I can post!
I require a bit more... context in order to act forward in Kaustir.

I already set out some more medicinal things for Chelena (@Peregrine) but can't really do anything else than that. I don't think I have much power in this scenario without the use of either a plot device, or a m'guffin to seek out.

Hmmm. We could try having some more interaction with Nu and Chelena. I'm waiting on @Mglo. The general flow of the plot is that the inquisitors will do a thorough inspection of the place. Unknown to the Governor, the Dorgradians have been slowly fermenting an uprising, as Peregrine has detailed in her latest post. You can choose whether the good doctor knows / doesn't know, and your doctor's perception of what's going on in Dorgrad will serve as important jumping point us. It'll also help you get involved with the story too!

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
I'm technically working on a post/plot for Barvelle, except for the fact that I have no idea who's involved...

I'm in Barvelle o.o I just haven't posted in a long while.

Kahla could be in Barvelle for a while before she goes searching for her to-be employer, I guess if you guys want someone XD

this is wonderful! Shardis, my charry, is curently with Medwick. She helps take care of him and also acts as a guard for him. She is also his half sister.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
this is wonderful! Shardis, my charry, is curently with Medwick. She helps take care of him and also acts as a guard for him. She is also his half sister.
Kahla's an enchanter who wants to go and work with/for a particular Pegulisian blacksmith ;3 She's pretty interesting :D

Reactions: lynzy