Out of Character Discussion

That gathering of info is an excellent base to work with for me to....at least when making up things for Torwal. Conspiracies and possibilities and of course all planned with others...O_O

Alright, I'm back in action. Except for Kaustir .. which I actually thought would get a few posts. Hrrg. @Mglo @Peregrine

Was working on one but put it on hold cause I've a test coming up.
Uh... Test is tomorrow so I'll get back to writing soon.

Okaaaaay so here is my deal currently since i don't like going in blind when writing a character but rather, you know take part and know a bit of what is going on in other peoples plans.

Torwal - One of the prominent leaders of Pegulis better equipped and still standing military forces that has combat experience, long term training alongside proper doctrines and what not.
Is currently going trough the process of wanting to expand this into giving Pegulis a proper standing defensive army that is better equipped to deal with situations like that one half a year earlier and isn't filled with a bunch of half trained scrubs. . . . . Or well that is the best i can come up with right now O___O

Eydis - well with her set of skills she can be almost anywhere. But with an idea that Unanun once presented she could have followed the wake of the forces and been one of few Pegulians seeing what happened from the advancing forces side while living to tell the tale. An Observer of sorts :/

Now i kind of want to start a bit on this i still have one Test left on Saturday to do and then welcoming new students to the University that day. But i have some evening spare time to use ^^;

You could have Eydis give a run down to Coul / others about what exactly Medwick looked like. Ever since he deus ex'd Kaustir away he's been a little MIA.

@Spoopy, can I help you get started?

@Spoopy I may be able to help too. I'll be in Dograd and Zirako in case you're interested in either of those storylines. There's the Inquisition going on in Dograd, led by one of my characters, and my other character is going to be doing some shady stuff in Zirako whilst getting pulled into some kresnik dealings. (kresnik being the local-made cactus-based alcohol).

Edit:
I'll be posting this week for Dograd. Hopefully I get to Zirako as well.

Last edited:
Woopplplplplppl?

So happy to see people posting :)

I'll get on my replies soon

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Simeon and his wife Reila will be travelling to Barvelle alongside a shipment of armour. My basic plan is to introduce Simeon to the efforts of uncovering the traitors behind opening the doors to the city by way of his brother-by-marriage, Renley, who is embedded in the political landscape of Barvelle. I plan to use Renley a self-serving political type who views Simenon as a useful tool. Don't expect any overpowered, "My brother is the law" instances, that's far from my goal here.

If anyone in Barvelle would like to plan some interaction give me a heads up. My next post will be sooner than later covering some travel and introducing Simeon to Barvelle.

Wow, great stuff from everyone! I'm fired up!

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
@Spoopy, can I help you get started?
@Spoopy I may be able to help too. I'll be in Dograd and Zirako in case you're interested in either of those storylines. There's the Inquisition going on in Dograd, led by one of my characters, and my other character is going to be doing some shady stuff in Zirako whilst getting pulled into some kresnik dealings. (kresnik being the local-made cactus-based alcohol).

Edit:
I'll be posting this week for Dograd. Hopefully I get to Zirako as well.
I do need help. I was planning on watching how everyone else posts and basing mine off that.

There's a lot of lore here, and I wanted to take it in before firing away.

• Useful
@Spoopy there should be enough in the Intro to get a newcomer started, but I realized that that is a tall order. You are more than welcome to ask us any questions here, in PM, or via Skype. Here might be more helpful as others can see our answers! We like to write, so it's not a hassle for us to give you a summary of events.

• Love
@Spoopy there should be enough in the Intro to get a newcomer started, but I realized that that is a tall order. You are more than welcome to ask us any questions here, in PM, or via Skype. Here might be more helpful as others can see our answers! We like to write, so it's not a hassle for us to give you a summary of events.
In that case, may I ask what city I should start in? If anything, I'm stuck between Zirako and Dorgrad.

If I do Zirako, I'd be hardpressed to not mess up, considering although I have a basic grasp of what's happening, I don't have a place to start.

On the other hand, if I start with Dorgrad, I can attempt to interact with Chelena (@Peregrine) to dip my feet into the proverbial water.

Most of the action in Kaustir is happening in Dograd, and so far, I think, all active players are in Dograd. So that's probably your best bet.

One of mine will be in Zirako but I'm delaying that a bit.

Since he's a healer, maybe he was called in by Orvak (as a personal favour) to look at Chelena. @Spoopy

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
Yesterday I helped my roommate move, so I was completely bushed. I know exactly what I want to write for Pegulis, just need to get around to it. It will involve Medwick.