Out of Character Discussion

There we go! Pegulis finally has a post. Anyone who wants in on my plot for this chapter and maybe the next, find a reasonable way to get your character into that room! You'll get to help hunt for the spy that betrayed Barvelle!

If you have connections already made to any of the characters who are already present (Ethelwen, Coul, Shardis, or Medwick) feel free to just show up. You probably would have been asked to attend.

If that doesn't apply to your character, and you don't have any ideas, send me a message and we'll find a way to make it work.

I'll work on Amara showing up because Ethelwen asked her to sometime next week. Sorry, got kids this weekend and I need to clean today v.v

Looks like I'm due for another round of posts ..

Never thought I'd see the day ..

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Sincerest apologies for disappearing for so long. Real life concerns came to a head the last couple of months, but have since subsided. If I am still welcomed I would love to get Simeon back into the game.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun and Mglo
S'ok, here in Ilium people come and go, like mixing smoke. You're always welcome back.

I'm flying back on the 20th, things are winding down... hope to start writing soon.

Day before I fly, (20th), so I'll spend a bit of time at the airport catching up on, and thinking about, posts

@Nemo Dx

But yeah, about my lack of IC response, I kind of had a lot of RL on my plate and kind of also had to deal with not feeling well. I try for this week, but a lot of things I didn't do last week are being done this week so it may have to wait a bit longer.

o_o ???

I will try to post this week as well. Feeling a bit more up for it now and I don't have much going on this week.

Sorry for leaving the chat, by the way. Was getting a little too rowdy for me there with people changing the name and picture constantly. If it has calmed down a little I'm willing to be added back. ^^';

o_o ???

I will try to post this week as well. Feeling a bit more up for it now and I don't have much going on this week.

Sorry for leaving the chat, by the way. Was getting a little too rowdy for me there with people changing the name and picture constantly. If it has calmed down a little I'm willing to be added back. ^^';

You just had and go and remind me with that like :P

Reactions: Nemopedia
Choi was probably on spring break. Once he returns to classes chat returns to normal.

Reactions: lynzy
No, it is a plate of hummus with mushrooms in the middle :)

The pictures of buildings are chiefly from the old city Jaffa, which is part of Tel-Aviv.

It's hard to believe, but in Israel the common critter is the cat, not the squirrel. Much more meaningful interactions with cats.

• Useful
My daughter lives in Portugal, and cats over run the place, she says. Now I believe her lol

Sorry guys but I can't find the time or the inspiration to write up a post. I may have to drop this v.v

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Thank you much, @lynzy! I look forward to finally having Simeon and Reila in Barvelle with the rest of the crew, but I'm truly a sucker for travel posts.