Out of Character Discussion

The post WILL be written tomorrow. I'm flying to HK from Feb 5 - 20, but since Iwaku isn't real time my location doesn't matter at all. It'll be done on the airplane, or somewhere thereabouts.

I'm alive and in HK. Will get things done after I wake up. I'm so good at jerking you guys.

• Useful
Reactions: Mglo
The best way to think about Medwick is Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen. A guy that is too powerful and doesn't know what to do. And he's worried about losing touch with the mortal coil.

Next steps:

Pegulis: Let's have everyone meet. Medwick will be there too. Revere him as much or as little as you wish. He won't be revealing much, plot wise.

Viridos: Creatures are leaking out of the Shartan. The strongest get out first.

Kaustir: Let the inquisitions begin.

OY, WHY'S IT SO QUIET IN HERE?

I don't really have much inspiration for Amara and I'm kind of struggling with coming up with things to do with her .-.

I'm working on a post. Should be going up tomorrow.

@Noctis the Devious actually, I think that's fine. Character's won't necessarily do something every chapter. We'll do our best to keep you in the loop!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Question:

Does Orvak know that Chelena made an "attempt" on the Czar's life? As in, is he faking friendliness? Or does he just not know.

He doesn't know. Because she's traveling with Nu, Orvak would guess she's related to Lut Sar somehow, but no one except her and the Red Demiurge knows about what she did while in New Kaustir. I don't think even Nu fully knows what happened.

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
@Spire I @Misaou @Dullahan alrighty, what shall we do next? My general idea was to have the Shartan slowly begin leaking out its prisoners. Viridos in this book will be very much about keeping the lid on a boiling pot.

I'm flying back tomorrow, so I'll work on a Viridos post. I think, with Pegulis, the goal is to get some sorta manhunt going for the 'traitor'. Kaustir, @Mglo @Peregrine I know can handle the next posts.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I RETURN, DRUNK ON KET LAG!

I'm thinking Viridos, and my lovely assistant is helping me with Pegulis.

Reactions: Silvir
@___@ i shall try and get some post work going now that i have no more classes this week

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
SO SORRY I DIDNT POST LAST WEEK FOR VIRIDOS

This week I've been swamped with making revisions to a paper. :( I will post this weekend FOR SURE.

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus