Out of Character Discussion

RIP Viridos o_o

NO. I'm slowly finding pictures and inspiration. More Haakon will come.

We got reviews back for our paper today, and last week was spent writing a response.

Reactions: White
Happy Muther's Day

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus and lynzy
W0W, I'm back!

• Useful
Reactions: E.T.
In principle, yes!

I have a viridos post about 75% done. But I'm going to be gone until Sunday.

I apologize for my tardiness ...

I'll be active starting this weekend. I've been set free

*tfw Kaustir has yet to be searched and you cant do anything because you're essentially a fat short-range green lantern that can make magic soup.

D: SPOOPY MIGLO WILL SAVE YOU

I AM POSTING FOR VIRIDOS THE DELAY IS REAL SORRY

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
I'LL SAVE YOU!

Hold on, where you at? What city in Kaustir?

I think he's actually in Dorgrad, attending to Nu (if I remembered incorrectly, I'm super sorry)

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
I think he's actually in Dorgrad, attending to Nu (if I remembered incorrectly, I'm super sorry)
Yep, I'm in Dorgrad. Tending to Chelena, and attempting to finagle my way into the plot in someway shape or form.

I will look at making a Kaustir post soon, since I've asked lovely @Peregrine to update Pegulis. Sorry about basically flaking for months, I'm back in the driver seat and reving this 1 hp motor!

Reactions: Peregrine
Another post! :O What unprecedented behavior is this? XD

Last chance for anyone who wants to hop in on The Pegulis Plot, brought to you by Peregrine. If hunting for a spy in the tunnels of Barvelle sounds intriguing to you, feel free to join in. If not, keep doing your thing, you wonderful individual, you. :tongue:

@Spoopy

Coming your way. If you wanna know in what manner so's you can prepare your body lemme know, otherwise surprise! When the time comes =D

Fiancee's in town until Monday, so I was a bit preoccupied. Ilium's always got a piece of my heart!

FAK! I've taken to working on my post on paper, it's coming dammit.
Brit friend in town is making me be extra social. Worry not, she's leaving soon D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun
*dusts off the place*

I'll be moving 7/30-8/1 (getting kicked out 10 am 31, but can't move in until the 1st ..), so I may not be on skype as much!

Ilium is all grown up... I remember when this baby first started. Good job on the upkeep you amazing people you. <3