Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blonde guy in the pics way up there ^^^^^^ On the first page. >.<

oh I actually didn't see his name next to the picture sporty and intelligent but yea as long as hes gone me and you have the smart ones. :)

Reactions: Almalthia
Hi there Amalthia :) I'm glad you're interested and Aine is super kawaii:3
I'm also putting in the work to play more than one person. Right now, I'm only playing Ryoku and Isamu, but I said I'd play Mori for Sora as well, feel free to play whoever and people who join in will have the option to make their own character or take the extras off our hands :)

Oh okay. *blushes about kawaii cause the character is pretty much me* Thank you!!! It seems like you're lacking alot of the guys you made characters for I was thinking about taking one. I promise I won't change him. Did you have any suggestions or needs?

You're welcome:)
And anyone that you'd like to play, is fine by me. :3
LoveandHate is playing Ai Iro right now I was about to start playing Ki and Ichigo soon as well. I feel like they need that triplet interaction. Changing the sexuality is fine as well if you're uncomfortable :)

Oh I'm comfortable playing a male who is homosexual I was thinking about taking Sachio "Saachi" Seishirou because I think the dynamic between him and Aine would be awesome!!! He reminds me of my best friend .^_^.

Sounds good :)
I like Saachi, he a good guy haha

Hello @French Toast ! Reading through this, I'm struggling to figure out whether this is now an interest check for a group roleplay, or just several different one on one stories getting planned side by side. I figured it would be easiest to just ask!

If this has become a group roleplay, I can easily get it integrated into the group roleplay system for you, without anyone having to rewrite anything. If it is just a bunch of one on ones, keep doing what you are doing. :D

That's all! Thanks.

Hello @French Toast ! Reading through this, I'm struggling to figure out whether this is now an interest check for a group roleplay, or just several different one on one stories getting planned side by side. I figured it would be easiest to just ask! If this has become a group roleplay, I can easily get it integrated into the group roleplay system for you, without anyone having to rewrite anything. If it is just a bunch of one on ones, keep doing what you are doing. :D That's all! Thanks.

Haha. I think you forgot the part where you answered my question. :tongue:

I think it was a one on one request but with how many people were interested in became a group.

Okay. I'll wait for French Toast to confirm, and then move this into the group roleplay system. :)

No worries! There you are. Happy roleplaying!

Name: Ryyker Sien
Nickname: Wolf
Year: 1-B
Birthday: August 11
Role: Bad boy always has a new injury when he's at the club.
Appearance:

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/12070442/thumb.jpg
Personality: Quiet reserved calm likes to fight.
Class: Parents his father is a boxing coach and has helped some boxers reach world championships his mother is a world famous tennis player.
Bio: Wolf is the bad boy of the club but is rarely there because most the time hes in the infirmary due to being injured in a fight earlier in the day. Wolf is blind in one eye because he got jumped in a fight and the other boys stabbed a lighter into his eye causing him to go blind in one eye but he still fights every day and when hes at the club hes got a new bruise band aide on his face or bandages around some part of his body. Despite this he seems to be one of the liked boys of the club he dosnt get many clients but the ones he does always come back and he seems to be pretty good at dances as well.

Last edited:
images

Name: Miku Kokoro
Meaning: Beautiful Soul of the Sky
Role: Geeky Tsundere
Birthday: May 4th
Year/Grade: 2-A
Personality: Miku is your typical, everyday ordinary geek. Well, sort of. While she does enjoy Anime and video games, she can become a real badass whenever she wants. This stubborn and tsundere cliche girl has many sides to her that one will notice. However, it's your mission to find them. Good luck ~
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Class: Low Key
History: There isn't much to talk about. Miku was born and raised a single child. Her family was close, though she's always enjoyed her alone time which she got while her parents were at work. Her mom would come home then her dad. At one point they got a cat but the manager caught it and they had to give it away. Her good grades and amazing talents are how Miku got here, and she's rather proud of that.
Blood Type: A
Crush: Open

Are girls accepted? A friend told me I could be one but I've seen OHSHC so I don't know. >.<

Also, I plan on making two more. Another girl and a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.