Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Naomi be another newbie to the club?

We are currently still at the school tending to Yugi's wounds at the nurses office. You could intro them there. ^_^

You can have them stumble in on the little group and not much has been going on just character interactions and discussion's.

@French Toast Once we get Dreamer's characters in we might want to flash to Ryo's house. >.< Plus you should totally post for Tai and Yuu-chan. ^_^

@LoveandHate91 While I do see Ryo-Kun just randomly entering the house, Chiyo-Chan would otherwise need a reason to be there. I could have Miku-Chi follow Ryo-Kun, like a puppy.

@LoveandHate91 While I do see Ryo-Kun just randomly entering the house, Chiyo-Chan would otherwise need a reason to be there. I could have Miku-Chi follow Ryo-Kun, like a puppy.
Oh no sweetie we're still at the school. We haven't moved from there yet. All is open at the moment.

Really? But weren't they just at the residence?? You know what, scratch that! So let me get this straight.

School Building - Late Morning or Afternoon [?] - Passing Time for students, Class Time or Club Time for the Club [?] - [Almost] Everyone's open

Seems legit, minus the question marks.

Really? But weren't they just at the residence?? You know what, scratch that! So let me get this straight.

School Building - Late Morning or Afternoon [?] - Passing Time for students, Class Time or Club Time for the Club [?] - [Almost] Everyone's open

Seems legit, minus the question marks.
Totally

Okay then. So, just to clear up. The Club here are [most likely] awaiting for the OHSHC visitors inside the Club room. Now, going off what I know from the Anime, girls are most likely not allowed into these Clubs unless you're Haruhi. If so, that would make Chiyo-Chan and Miku-Chi regular students who are friends with the club, if not having any other relationship.

...Right?

Well...I don't know about you but I'm thinking that the boys are going to end up letting girls into the club as members not just patrons. More revenue = bigger events = more popularity = beating Ouran so really its a win win for them to add us...but that is up to French. Aine has already stated she is better with women than the boys. Ai isn't taking that too well. He's jealous and probably attracted to her tomboyish ways. Hehehehehe...

In other words, Chiyo-Chan and Miku-Chi will eventually be joining but aren't atm. Got'cha! I can make my post now so be expecting it.

Yea so go there or jump into the big talk they are having?

Got ya it was just a little confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.