Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugi quickly cooked the soup and when a pouting Sora returned. Unable to find hardly anyone, he laughed. "I'll make some cake to so its alright." he didn't know that the puran hosts could hear him.

Wolf
"Well I'm certainly happy with that answer should we consider this video the first date or as a confession to you it almost sounds like a anime of manga love story."

Ichigo
"Well I'm sure that the veterans at the club will have a lot you can learn since you are the youngest you may have to take over after we graduate."

Chiyo Hajime || Computer Girl || 3-C || Apparel:X || Location: Somewhere?
Pushing away from him in order to look up into his eyes, Chiyo quirked a brow. "Like love in a Manga? Don't make it sound so weird!" She said, though there was a small smile on her face. Looking over at the camera that sat on the ground aimed towards them, Chiyo winked. "Hear that ladies? Wolf-Kun is mine." She said to the camera, before turning to Wolf and chuckling softly.

Wolf
"I wasn't saying it was like one of those cheesy things, I said it sounds like it." Wolf looks at the camera. "Same for the guys the lovely Chiyo-san is now my girl." He looks back to Chiyo smiling.

"R-right." Naomi replies, enjoying the scrubbing he is receiving.

Ichigo
"But you still got things to learn."

"I have to ask, senpai, why are you being so nice to me?" Naomi asked, turning his head a bit to look at Ichigo.

Ichigo
"I'm nice to everyone, and besides your cute so that's a plus."

Ichigo
"Yes cute is there a problem saying that?"

"No. Just, it's not something I hear alot when it's about me." Naomi states, blushing a bit before looking back at Ichigo. "You may hear this a lot but, I think you are very handsome, Ichigo-senpai."

Ichigo
"Well when your in this club youll hear it more from guys and girls which makes me think do you have a crush on someone? And I don't hear that as much as you think I do get the complement though."

"Well.... I think I am starting to like someone. What about you? Is there someone that you have a crush on?"

Ichigo
"No one in particular."

"Well.... what do you like in a lover?"

Ichigo
"that's a hard question to answer."

"S-sorry." Naomi replied, blushing. "W-want me to wash your back?"

Ichigo
"Its fine and yea you can."

Naomi turned around and took the hand towel from Ichigo and waited for Ichigo to turn around so that he could begin washing him.

Ichigo turns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.