Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo
"Walks over and puts his hand under the water. "It could be warmer." Ichigo begins to take his cloths off.

Taking in his comment, Naomi turned the water up a bit. He personally preferred cooler water but this was manageable.

Ichigo
"Hopefully that's not too hot for you."

"It's alright. Hotter than I like but manageable."

"Well if you want we can turn it down I can deal with it being a little cooler don't want to burn you out."

"This will be tough... we have to reach a compromise."

"It isn't tough I can deal with cooler water."

With night having finally fallen Yugi stopped his training and instead headed inside. He was surprised yo find the girls half asleep meet him halfway to the room. "Big Brother I'm hungry." Yugi was smiled at Sora as Yugi tugged on his sleave and didn't let go as she rubbed her eyes. "Alright, I'll make you some soup and then we can all sit down to eat." The girls nodded happily before Sora ran off to tell everyone and Yuki fallowed her brother to help him in the kitchen.

"O-okay. If you're certain." That being said, Naomi turned the temperature down just a bit and stepped in after taking his clothes off and folding them.

Ichigo
Tosses his into a corner and then steps in.

Naomi quickly started to wash himself off, feeling a bit flustered that a good looking male is bathing with him.

Ichigo
Starts to clean himself. "Need any help with your back?"

Ichigo
Begins to scrub Naos back.

Naomi smiled in delight and started to relax.

Ichigo
"So what do you think of the host club and the members you meet as well as some patrons like Kurome."

Chiyo Hajime || Computer Girl || 3-C || Apparel:X || Location: Somewhere?
Fidgeting, Chiyo avoided looking into Wolf's eyes. Instead, she stared at her feet. "A-Actually, I've never been asked out before. By anyone..." She told him, a blush softly lighting her cheeks. After a minute or so, she raised her eyes and found herself staring directly into Wolf's deep blue-gray eyes. Unable to look away, Chiyo felt that the world had slowed. Then her body moved on it's own. Getting on her knees, Chiyo reached out for Wolf, leaning forward. She wrapped her arms around him and set her head gently in his chest. There she stayed, eyes closed and body frozen.

Ryoto Masayuki || Big Brother || 3-B || Apparel: X || Location: Somewhere?
Night had fallen and Ryo had already fixed the door. He had been hanging out in the living room with the others and the girls that had gotten lost. Standing up, he decided to go to his room which he'd be sharing with the girls. Exiting the living room, Ryo almost tripped on Chiyo and Wolf who were embracing each other. Laughing, he stepped around them and the girl did the same. They walked upstairs and Ryo took a right. He made his way down the hall a little, before opening the door on his left. He held it open as the girls entered, then shut the door behind him. He walked over to the closet and grabbed to big shirts. Tossing them to the girls, he told them to change into that for pajamas, before changing in the closet into nothing but a pair of comfy pajama pants. Climbing into bed, Ryo laid down, slowly drifting into the sleep. However, he felt a disturbance. Opening his eyes, he saw one girl on his right and the other on his left, holding onto him from under the covers. He could see their red cheeks but said nothing. Instead, he put one arm around one and did the same to the other girl with his other arm. Closing his eyes again, Ryo slipped into sleep once he knew the girls had fallen asleep as well.

Wolf
"Well don't worry about it if you don't want to answer me you can wait and give me a answer later." After Chiyo embraced Wolf he wrapped his arms around her as well and just holds her like that every minute feeling like a eternity.

Chiyo Hajime || Computer Girl || 3-C || Apparel:X || Location: Somewhere?
"Silly, my answer is clearly yes." Chiyo told him, chuckling softly into his shirt. He smelled good. Rubbing her head against him like a cat, Chiyo smiled a little. He was warm and comforting as well. It was like their bodies were made to perfectly fit each other.

"Everyone is so nice and interesting. I hope to learn a lot from everyone." He replied, honesty in his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.