Ouran High School Host Club RP

Adara nods to Haruhi and comes to the sofa to sit down with Honey helping him to walk over to it.

Chika scoots over a bit so Adara can sit on the sofa next to Haruhi.

Adara nods to Chika thanking him and he thanks Honey too as he sits down in between Chika and Haruhi. He then takes the anti pain pills that Haruhi gives to him and then thanks her. He gives her a slight smile as he thanks her.

Haruhi sighed seeing them. She smiled a little.She watched him. She looked up at him. She nodded and closed her eye tightly. She bit her lower lip, she was in pain.

Adara knows that Haruhi is hurting too. He then looks in front of him to the doors opening and the girls starting to come in.

Haruhi sighed she went to go and get something to drink down pills. She sat back down and smiled. She leaned in to whisper at Adara, " the group wants me to seen like a guy like I was, so it's our secret" She surrendering a woman come to her, " Haruhi are you okay you and Adara don't seem like yourselves"

Adara nods to Haruhi to show he understands her being seen as a guy to the other girls being a secret. Then he hears the question the woman that came to them asks Haruhi and looks to Haruhi again seeing what Haruhi's answer is going to be.

Haruhi smiled lightly looking at him before the woman and said, "" it's alright, I mean there are some stuff but it'll be sorted out. "
the woman nodded, she was Kyoya client.

Adara smiles lightly back and then slowly and carefully sits back with his back against the sofa cusions.

Haruhi smiled She blinked as her clients came over to her. She just started to talk with the, flirting making them all get lovey. One girl asked, " who's this?" Haruhi smiled, " he's my younger brother."

Adara says to the girls introducing himself "It's nice to meet you..My name's Adara.." He smiles lightly as he tries to sit up a little bit straighter, doing it slowly and carefully while still having his back against the sofa cushions.

Haruhi sighed some. She looked at him. smiling. All the cholesterol I love, " Adara, you and Honey at the most adorable boys ever!!!" Haruhi grinned and nodded.

Adara smiling lightly says "Thank you..I appreciate it."

Kyoya glances over at Adara sitting with Haruhi. He knows that Adara must be hurting a bit still, but seeing Adara still doing his best to please the girls while sitting with Haruhi, makes Kyoya smile.

Haruhi smiles softly as she sees this, the lady skipped off to her host. She then just waits seeing one come she then said, " hello."

Adara looks to the second lady as well and says. "Hello there."

Chika then also greets the lady that just approched them and says "Hello."

Adara answers "I'm doing okay." He gives a small smile.

Chika "I'm doing well too. Thanks for asking." He smiles as well.

( Got the original one back!!)

The lady smiled, " Of course I would ask, I mean we care " She smiled.

(cool^^)

Chika smiles back.

Adara gives a little smile back as well.

Honey watches as Chika sits beside Haruhi and conversates with the young woman who's at her table and smiles.

Kyoya watches and smiles as well while thinking about what they are going to do that evening, considering how his father treats his younger siblings Adara and Haruhi. He knows it probably wouldn't be safe for them to be in that environment for at least a few days until his father had a chance to calm down.

Haruhi just sat there, thinking of last night. She was scared, scared of going back, she didn't move, she was like in this sort of trance. She gulped. She didn't know what to expect when she got home. She closed her eyes and thought, She was so in the trance that it was time to close. She had her hands on her lap. She felt her being touched. She moved her head and said, " Wait what?" She sighed a little.

Chika and Adara had switched seats because the guests had left and Adara couldn't get Haruhi to snap out of the trance she was in and Chika is holding Haruhi's hand and says "You alright Haruhi?"

Adara is sitting on Chika's other side keeping a bit quiet mostly because he's concerned for Haruhi.

Haruhi sighed, she was in the trance, of what will happen if they won't leave the house. She heard Chika. But she didn't really know how to break out of her trance. it was like she was locked there.

( i was hoping the only way is for Kyoya to kiss her and that'll break her out, but they have to try everything with the others first before that? )