Ouran High School Host Club RP

Haruhi sighed a little, sitting though, she gasped a little. The pain. She hid her face and nodded a little. She was hungry a little. She closes her eyes, she wished she could mame father happy.

Hikaru sees Haruhi being careful as she sits and hears her gasp. He starts to get the thought in his head that she's hurt too. He takes a couple of deep breaths trying to keep calm.

Kyoya eats all that he wants of his lunch and then rubs his head again. He stands up slightly and goes over to a nearby window and opens it a little letting the slightly cool air outside hit his face for a few minutes and then afterwards opens it a bit more to cool off the room and after that he walks back over to the table.

Haruhi sighed, she didn't know what to do. She blinked a few times. She needed to change. She looked up, maybe later. She held her ribs on the left. She said, " Hey Kyoya, do you mind if I take some of your food?" She looked over at them.

Haruhi sighed, she didn't know what to do. She blinked a few times. She needed to change. She looked up, maybe later. She held her ribs on the left. She said, " Hey Kyoya, do you mind if I take some of your food?" She looked over at them.

Kyoya "Go ahead Haruhi. I've eaten my fill. You can have as much as you want of it."

The rest, knowing that Kyoya didn't eat much, start to wonder.

Kyoya after giving his leftovers to Haruhi, heads outside for some air.

Haruhi nodded, she bit her lower lip. She started to eat. She looked at the group. She looked up and She just stayed quiet. She felt the bruise, she gasped in pain she said. " What are we going to do about this problem I'm just done for not being good enough, so does Adara.

Honey "Don't worry Haruhi. I'm sure we'll figure something out."

Hikaru "Yeah. I know one thing. I'm going to give Kyoya's father a peice of my mind if I see him anytime soon. No matter how much power he has atthourity wise over me and the rest of us, he shouldn't be doing what he's doing. I'm sure Kyoya thinks the same."

Kaoru "Yeah. He sure had a lot on his mind to not eat much of his lunch and it being as limited and light as it was from the looks of it to begin with."

Honey "He probably didn't have much of an appetite..Though it's unusual for Kyoya to not be hungry at lunchtime considering he's usually in a hurry and just grabs something small for breakfast when he arrives here..

Haruhi sighed, " I know it must be fRom last night when father seen mine and Adaras grade.. She bit her lower lip. She blinked and looked at them " I mean I know from last night I don't want to go home.. I feel safer with you guys." She muttered looking down.

Haruhi sighed, " I know it must be fRom last night when father seen mine and Adaras grade.. She bit her lower lip. She blinked and looked at them " I mean I know from last night I don't want to go home.. I feel safer with you guys." She muttered looking down.

Kyoya sits beneathe the shade of a tree and starts to think over a lot. Being that it was a half day for them at the high school sense all they had to do was turn in there report cards and do some morning activities to prepare for the next day, Kyoya wonders what the elementary schools schedule is and he wonders how well Adara is holding up over there.

Haruhi sighed, she stood up, " I suppose I need to change back." She went to the changing part, shut the door and changed.

Kyoya after a while figures it to be time to go back in knowing the host club activities are going to start soon. He sighs as he gets up and he stretches. He then looks to see Chika comming towards the high school building and so Kyoya waves at him motioning him to come.

Chika walks up and says "Hey there Kyoya. What are you doing out here? Isn't the host club meeting today?"

Kyoya "Yeah it is. I just came out here to do something after lunch. There's a bit of a situation that's been going on at my house and you could say it's a bit on the dangerous side."

Chika "Wow..I see."

Haruhi finally changed back, but now since Tamaki was happy that she was a girl. She looked a them getting ready,she could hear the outside her set sibling was talking to her other one. She smiled sweetly. She ha to smile. She sat there in a chair after awhile wondering how much longer, " we won't be able to open without him." She gulped knowing he had to cal down. She didn't know what to do. She went to go to the windows watching little kids play, she was sad though,still.

Honey looks at the clock seeing it's nearing time for the club to open. Then he hears Kyoya chatting with someone through the open window and goes over to it to see who it is and sees Chika with Kyoya. He then says to himself ~"My younger brother Chika is here and he is talking with Kyoya. Okay then."~ Honey shruggs his shoulders and looks at the clock again to make sure how much time they had.

Haruhi sighed, standing so there was no pain on her. She sat on the window sill. She looked down at the flowers. She was trying to figure out the good in life to why she is living She closed her eyes softly as a memory of last night.A tear fell slowly down. She wiped it. She the fixed how her hair was before they knew she was a girl.

Kyoya comes back into the high school building and comes back up the stairs and into the club room.

Honey's younger brother Chika follows Kyoya into the room. He then waves to Honey and then walks to and sits on the sofa.

Adara manages to make his way across the campus grounds from the elementary school building to the high school building within the couple of hours after getting out of school sense they had a half day as well. He makes his way to the club room and enters into it leaning in the doorway frame a little bit.

Haruhi was unsure, she sighed and shrugged. She bit her lower lip and looking around. She went to sit down too, staying quiet. She looked down. She looked up as she heard Adara' s foot steps. She smiled a little, she didn't want to let him to see her like this.

Adara as he stands in the doorway, looks and sees Haruhi smiling at him and tries to put on a slight smile.

Haruhi sighed she said, " Adara, why don't you come and sit, it is a lot comfier?" She sighed a little. She looked at him " trust me it is.." She smiled a little. Seeing how he leaned,She knew he hurt. She gave him anti pain pills.