Ouran High School Host Club RP

(okay sure^^)

Chika "Um..?" He then looks to his brother's direction.

Honey sees Chika looking to him and says "What's wrong?"

Chika "Haruhi is locked in some kind of trance..Adara and I can't snap her out of it.

Honey comes over and tries his hand at it by offering her his bunny to hold and moving it around in front of her trying to get her attention and when he can't get her attention, Honey motions over to the twins and they come over to the sofa and they wave their hands in front of Haruhi's face.

Haruhi sighed some. She was just so scared. What would he do if he found out that she was dressing as a male. She then wondered. She didn't know what to do. She was so scared, not wanting to go home, She only gripped the seat cushion. She didn't know what to do. She leaned back and thought, she was locked into the trance. She felt her side was hurting.

Mori knowing Tamaki wants to try now goes up and gets the twins to stop waving their hands in front of Haruhi's face knowing she's probably getting annoyed by it. He then pulls them over to the side.

Honey stands up and he and Chika walk over to the side as well.

Adara stays sitting on the sofa with her but doesn't say anything not knowing what to say or do.

Tamaki walks over once there's room for him and sits on the sofa in between Haruhi who's still in the trance and Adara who's being silent. Tamaki knows that Adara is probably keeping silent to hold his tears and pain back being so worried and yet having no answer as to what to do about his and Haruhi's situation. Tamaki then puts his hand on Haruhi's shoulder and then pulls her into his arms and says "It'll be alright Haruhi..trust me..I won't let anything happen to you..You know that don't you?"

Haruhi sighed some, she felt her pulled into someones arms. She then felt her head on Tamaki's chest. She finally closed her eyes and gasped, she wrapped her arms around him and said, " Tamaki.. " She closed her eyes and tears fell. She had tears fall, it was from fear. She gulped. " it already has happened.. It can't be stopped, only time will stop it, b-but I don't know. " She put her head in his chest and frowned. She was so scared. She started to shake and seeing Kyoya, " there's no stopping it, is it? " She blinked a few times, wiping the tears. She was so scared. She stayed in his arms.

Tamaki holds Haruhi close to him not really know what she meant when she said it already had happened, Hikaru being the only one who's aware other than Kyoya, Adara, and Haruhi herself.

Chika has an idea himself about what's going on after hearing Haruhi say those things to Tamaki and seeing Adara looking like he did all afternoon and noticing Adara now just keeping the upmost silence and Chika clinches his fists a bit to which his big brother Honey sees and places his hand on Chika's shoulder trying to keep Chika calm.

Kyoya "I'm not sure..I mean like you just told Tamaki..Only time will tell and Dad will calm down with enough time..He always has..Trouble is though there's no telling how much he needs..He lost it much more severe than usual this time..One things for certain though..We have to keep you and Adara away from him for however long it takes for him to calm down.." He then looks to see Adara in a bit of a slanted position on the couch.

Haruhi felt a pinch and a cramp on her hip. She looked at Adara through Tamaki's shoulder. She put her head on his chest. She frowned. She then wondered. She gulped and when she got looked from Chika. She frowned and held onto Tamaki. She was so scared. She let a tear fall. She gulped softly. She then looked around and sighed. She nodded and when Honey put a hand on Chika's shoulder. Haruhi gulped and looking at her older brother, " yeah but where would me and Adara go... " She sighed some. She placed one of her hands onto her sides and sighed. " I wish this was all a dream, but only we are real... " She sighed. " We would be invincable.. " She blinked. A tear fell and she wiped it, staying in the hold of Tamaki.

Kyoya "Well the three of us could stay at one of their houses, meaning Tamaki's place, Honey's and Chika's place, Hikaru's and Kaoru's place, or Mori's place for a few nights I'm sure. And having supervision around unless father came looking for us would be a wiser thing than staying somewhere like a motel where we'd be all alone."

Haruhi gulped, She sighed. She realized she was in Tamaki's arms. She looked at him and blushed, Sitting up and then sitting, " Well... I don't... know... I know that father has connection with alot of the motels and hotels... So.. it wouldn't be wise.

Tamaki "Yeah and that's why, as Kyoya just now suggested, you, Kyoya, and Adara should all stay with one of us. After all my parents wouldn't let any harm come to you three. Hikaru and Kaoru's parents wouldn't allow it either. Neither would Honey's and Chika's parents. Or Mori's." He looks to Adara as well after that having noticed that Haruhi glanced to him a bit earlier.

Haruhi sighed she then got out of his grip, placing his hand on his lapp and she patted his hand and then went to Adara. Bending down, on her knees. " Are you okay, I thought that would help.. are you sure your okay?" She blinked and looked into Adara's eyes, " it's okay.. we'll figure this all out."

Adara nods slightly and wipes some sweat off his forhead with his one of his sleaves.

Haruhi looked at him, " hun, why are you sweating?" She put the back of her wrist to his forehead, Curious, " well I'm cold, are you sure your okay?" She looked carefully at Adara.

Kyoya hears Haruhi ask Adara if he's okay again and hearing her say he's sweating gets him curious. He walks over and kneels infront of their little brother placing the back of his wrist against Adara's forhead while comparing how Adara's forhead feels to his own.

Adara sits still while Kyoya checks him. He doesn't speak much but he tells Haruhi that he thinks he'll be okay..He then blinks his eyes a couple of times and takes a couple of breaths.

Haruhi sighed standing up and letting him compare. She sat next to Tamaki with a sigh. concerned. She grabbed Tamaki's hand without realizing it.

Tamaki looked at Haruhi when she takes hold of his hand..He smiles slightly but knows she's real concerned for Adara and he then looks back at Adara feeling concerned as well.

Kyoya takes the back of his wrist from Adara's forhead and then says "Well he doesn't quite have a fever from what I can feel. Though I'm still concerned."

Hikaru goes out of the room and down the stairs to the phone. He then picks it up and dials the number to the elementary school building's nurce's office.

Haruhi sighed, " Well I was seeing him sweat as much as he was.. I mean..." She looked at her brother and then seeing Hikaru go out of the room. She looked at Tamaki, seeing them hold hands.

Hikaru is out of the club room as he talks on the phone with the Ouran academy's elementary school's nurce for quite a while.

Kyoya "Well Adara is a little warm but no he's not running a fever yet. Probably the room temperature is getting to him. I think one of the air conditioners does need replacing"

Chika takes a couple of deep breaths himself and looks to the window a few feet away from them.

Adara hears Chika taking some deep breaths and says "Huh?" He blinks his eyes and gulps as he looks to the window too but sees nothing there.

Haruhi glanced over at Chika. She blinked softly, before a lady came out, " haruhi!! " It looked just like Haruhi but a girl form. Haruhi looked at her twin. " What?" She blinked and then hearing something happening. She ran outside and saw her ex and her other brother from the mother side, she crossed her arms. " really?" Haruhi sighed a little and got into the middle of it, pushing them from each other. " guys stop it!"

The brother of Haruhi's from her mother's side coughs twice as he stands up straight at the wall next to him.

Honey comes out to make sure that Haruhi's other brother and the other guy(Is it Haruhi's ex boyfriend you mean? or someone else?) doesn't start up again being ready to hold them off. He then looks to Haruhi's other brother against the wall and somehow gets the feeling that her other brother was on the defence.

( it's her ex. He tends to start alot of fights.I hope the name for a bada$$ is good.)

Haruhi sighed some, she looked between them. She looked at her ex and said, " Why Hisoka, and why my brother? I mean... why?" She glared, she was really mad at him, for what he did. She frowned and went to her other brother, her sister who told her about this and Haruhi and him were in a triplet set. Him the middle child and her the youngest. " Are you okay, brother?" She looked at him.