Ouran High School Host Club RP

Kyoya's father "Well..How can I explain this?..Hmm..I guess I'll start by saying..Kyoya you don't only have your two older brothers and your older sister..Haruhi there beside you is your younger sister and then Adara there behind you is your younger brother.

Kyoya blinks his eyes in shock and looks to Haruhi and then to Adara and then back to their father and says as clear as he can at this point "So Haruhi is my younger sister..and Adara is my younger brother huh?.." Kyoya blinks his eyes again and says "O..okay then.."

Haruhi was confused though. Waiting. She was so nervous about what was going to happen. She had b' s and As but her father wanted a' s Haruhi didn't want to get beat tonight, but knew it was coming because she was a disappointment to him.

( want to skip to the next day after she gets beaten and she is quieter then usual... )

(Sure. We can skip to the next day if you want.)

Kyoya arrives at the Ouran Academy grounds with Haruhi and Adara the next day. He thinks back to the previous night wondering why he wasn't ever aware of any of this before then. That Haruhi and Adara were his younger siblings and that their father was beating them up as severly as he was when they didn't do as well as he wanted them to do. He did all he could to prevent them from getting as hurt by their father after he found out. But he unfortunently couldn't sheild them both that accurately at the same time and so they still got beat up pretty bad. Kyoya tries to think of a better way to prevent them from getting hurt next time as he and Haruhi are walking to drop Adara off at the elementary school before they head over to the high school building.

Adara leans over on one of the benches when they get within a few feet away from the elementary school building.

Haruhi hasn't said a word after she got beaten. There was big bruises on her. Gladly she was covering them in the suit. Though, there was one on her neck pretty badly. When they dropped him off. she smiled lightly and waved and they were headed off to the high school building. She didn't know what to s as y. was he going to tell the group or was he going to keep a secret for know and ask why she of all people be a male. Her cheek hurt badly. She had to out cover up o her cheek. The only time that She uses makeup when she isn't her true self. they got to the room where subgroups usually meets. She sits on one of the couches seeing all of them there. She gulped

Adara waves to them as he heads inside the elementary school quartyard doubleing over several times in severe pain from the beating he got the night before.

Kyoya as he walks with Haruhi to the high school building thinks to himself about all that was revealed to him the previous night not knowing what action to take. He knew Haruhi most likely didn't want to be exposed as a girl to the others. But Kyoya also knew that what Hikaru said the day before was correct. Kyoya saw his father was indeed being majorly abusive to both Haruhi and to Adara right before his eyes the night before and something needed to be done about it.

Haruhi knew something had to happen about what happened last night to their younger brother and her. She was just too shy say something. Seeing the group in the music room. She walked over to Tamaki and hugged him. wanting to cry, she couldn't, she didn't want to reveal'herself. , She thought, I suppose at lunch I can..

Hikaru and Kaoru enter into the school a few minutes later and see their friends just ahead of them. Hikaru notices Haruhi being quiet around them. Although Hikaru doesn't know that Haruhi's Kyoya's younger sister and she got beat up as well by their dad, he thinks, based on the fact that he saw her heading to Kyoya's car and then went off in it with him and Adara, that Haruhi saw Adara get beat up. This infuriates him and he clinches his fists really tight.

Haruhi sighed, staying there. She didn't know what to expect next,she was looking down in her lap. She sighed a little. Haruhi looked up at he older brother, before the twins. She bit her lower lip. She stayed quiet. Not wanting to speak right now. She hated herself, she felt bad that Adara was beat up like her, he had good grades, he didn't deserve it. She looked down playing with her nails she then went to go and find something in theory to clean up It was starting to get awkward, no one talking, not yet.

Hikaru looks to Kaoru and says "I've just about had it. I don't care who Kyoya's fatner thinks he is. If Adara is as hurt as Haruhi's look on her face is stating him to be, then I'm going to.." Hikaru doesn't finish his sentence after saying that much but slams his fist against the wall. He then takes off walking down the hall.

Tamaki "Wow..he's mad. I mean I am too after hearing that..but.." He walks over and looks at the wall seeing a crack form in it where Hikaru struck at it with his fist and says "Yikes."

Haruhi sighed some. She then said " Hikaru, you can't stop him. I mean... Kyoya tried to sit Gus father fro this, but it got worse" She looked at hi.. " I know this because me and Kyoya tried to stop him, it didn't help. " besides, you'll get hurt in the process" He voice softly, she was trying to warn to warn them. She didn't want them to get hurt. She sighed, " I just don't want you guys to get hurt... I know something has to be done.. We'll figure a way together"

Hikaru nods and says "Okay Haruhi. I just hope we find a solution soon. Really soon."

Tamaki worries about Adara's condition as the rest of them, but he also worries that Haruhi's silence is indicating that she was hurt again herself. He knows that he was the only one she told and only because he happened to see her hurting the day before, not knowing that Kyoya also knows that she was hurt.

Haruhi closed her eyes a She leaned over being careful as how she sat. She sighed and nodded, " Yeah, " She gulped. She knew she needs to tell them that she isn't a male. " this is off topic but work you guys eat lunch in here, I have something to tell you..." She gulped nervously

Haruhi closed her eyes a She leaned over being careful as how she sat. She sighed and nodded, " Yeah, " She gulped. She knew she needs to tell them that she isn't a male. " this is off topic but work you guys eat lunch in here, I have something to tell you..." She gulped nervously

Kyoya knows what she's probably going to say and he nods showing his support.

Honey agrees and Mori does too.

The twins agree next and Tamaki does after them.

Haruhi gulped, " Alright.. so.. I'll do that then.." She was nervous what will they think. but knowing tamaki...

( skip to lunch?)

(sure)

They later meet at the club room for their lunch and sit down at a couple of tables that are close together so they could eat together.

Kyoya takes out his lunch, having packed a light one considering he doesn't have much of an appetite that day, having all the thoughts of the events the night before rushing through his mind and remembering his father's every move.

Haruhi finally got dressed what she usually is,a girl, she can out of the curtains walking to where they were, standing next to Kyoya. " I'm Haruhi.. " her hair fell down to her waist

Tamaki blinks a bit in shock at first but stands up happily a few minutes later and says "So you're a girl? I had a feeling but wow. This is awesome Haruhi." He smiles joyfully at her.

Kyoya puts his hand to his head feeling a headache comming upon him seeing Tamaki's sudden lit up expression to the revalation of Haruhi being a female and then Tamaki's soon after squeal of excitement when he spoke to her. Kyoya thinks to himself ~ Tamaki can be so over dramatic. At least the others are acting more mature. ~

Haruhi gulped, She grabbed a jacket and out it on trying to hide the marks, hopefully no one saw the marks on her skin. She nodded, " but also, I found out that... Kyoya and I are siblings..." She looked at him, She bit her lower lip.

Tamaki "Really? Is that true? That's amazing. Wow."

Kyoya rubs his head a bit and then seeing Haruhi looking at him he tries to smile a little.