Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki nods and says "Yeah I think we should too. We can have it tomorrow after the club activities are over if you'd like."

Haruhi smiled sweetly. She glanced over at him and thought. She closed her eyes thinking. She nodded. She said, ' Yeah we can have a meeting... and we can tell them together okay.." Rubbing his hand softly before returning to eat her food.

Tamaki smiles at Haruhi and then starts eating his meal.

Haruhi waz eating slowly ajd cutely. She smiled

Tamaki smiles too and continues to eat. He glances over to his kid brother's direction at theirs and Haruhi's fathers' table seeing Carter looking at his school bag.

Haruhi sighed softly, contemplating about how to break the news. She blinked her eyes, she didn't know what else to think... She was finally going to say she was a girl. she did have long hair, she hid it. She smiled and looked at him thinking. " ... Should we tell them about the big news.." hinting the arranged marriage.

Tamaki nods and smiles at her "If you want to tell them I'm all for it Haruhi."

Haruhi sighed and looked down, " wsell I mean when it does come to the day where it is the wedding, don't you want them to be there?" She asked softly. She smiled, ' But I am happy with what you want to do. " She said softly.

( want to skip it to when they all are having their meeting.)

Tamaki "The five of them are very good friends to you and I. So of course I would like them to be there on the day when you and I get married. All I meant when I said if you want to tell them then I was fine with it, was that you were going to mention you were a girl to all of them as well and I thought it may be a bit pressuring for you to tell both big announcements to them at the same time. I just want you to feel comfortable is all. The six of them, especially the twins, can be a bit, well critical at times. Not saying they will be, but that they can be."

(Yeah sure we can do that^^)

Haruhi sighed softly, she nodded lightly. " yeah, Ill just get some clothes on the wa home tonight... and it'd be great, The day after, or maybe a week to let it sink into them."
*SKIP*
Haruhi sighed softly, it was time, she grabbed her bag, she was in the normal suit dress as in with the guys and she went to the dressing room, she was going to dress and change she seen Tamaki, " let me know when they all are here okay.." She smiled and slowly went into the room, closing the door, dropping the bag, she undressed, and dressed into her dress, and flats, then took her hair from the pony, she brushed her hair, and put on the makeup.

Tamaki sees the other guys enter into the club room several minutes after Haruhi eaters the dressing room. He knocks on the wall from the outside and says. "The guys are all hear now Haruhi."

Haruhi blinked softly, she done her make up, and she walked out. " okay." She smiled lightly and said, " hey boys... I just.. um. thought you'd like to know that I actually am a girl." She said softly. ' Before we discuss what we would like to discuss about what would appeal other girls and get more customers." She smiled lightly, waiting. She looked at Tamaki, hoping she didn't rush things.

Hikaru and Kaoru blink there eyes hearing Haruhi say that and seeing her in her dress. They look at eachother and then back at her.

Kaoru "So you're a girl huh? I had my suspicions that you might be. Especially that time when you said your father gave you praise whenever you fixed one of your mother's signature dishes right. But yeah I was never 100% sure.

Hikaru just blinks his eyes again not really knowing what to say.

Honey "You're a girl Haruhi? That's cool. He smiles at her.

Mori nods to her.

Kyoya nods as well and then he looks back hearing the door open and sees Chika, Carter, and Adara coming through the door.

Haruhi smiled lightly. She looked at Tamaki, running her hand through her hair. She smiled lightly. She said, " Yeah.. hey... my uncle is a great cook.. but still yeah... I hm.. yeeah I am.. " She then paused. " So you guys aren't totally weirded out.... not really knowing.." She blinked and smiled lightly.

Chika blinks his eyes hearing that Haruhi was a girl and says under his breath. "Um..wow.." He then walks over to the couch and sits down, putting his school bag at his feet. He puts his hand to his head as he sits back against the couch cushions.

Adara walks to Kyoya's side and greets him, to which Kyoya greets Adara back with a smile.

Carter walks over to Tamaki, smiles and greets him as well, to which Tamaki greets and smiles back at Carter. Carter then greets Haruhi and smiles at her.

Haruhi blinked softly, she didn't know what to do. She tilted her head and closed her eyes for a second. She looked at Chika, and nodded. She said, " So.. me and Tamaki thought that me being a little waitress and bringing stuff to them, will make sure every girl felt like a princess you know? So.. we would like to see what you thought." She said lightly. She wished she had a sibling sometimes. She looked around and tilted her head. She paused to see the twins, that were her friends. She smiled.

Chika nods back to Haruhi from his position on the couch with a slight smile.

Honey "A waitress huh? I don't see why not. If you want to do that then that will be great."

Hikaru and Kaoru look to each other. Then they look back to Haruhi and nod with a smile indicating it was fine with them.

Mori and Kyoya nod as well.

Haruhi blinked softly, she didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip. She slowly nodded. She looked at Tamaki, " Well everyone agrees"

Tamaki nods and says "Yeah. Sounds like it."

Noticing Honey looking over to him a few minutes later, Chika makes himself sit upright. He then takes out his agenda and looks over what he has for his homework that night.

Haruhi smiled lightly. She thought about it. She tilted her head and smiled. She shrugged, and bit her lower lip and nodded, " yeah... " She bit her lower lip. She bit her lower lip twirling her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.