Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adara, hearing Haruhi requesting help for Aiko and Aika, gets to the door first, and seeing how badly injured Aiko and Aika both were and how the twin girls' father was continuing to beat them, starts to get a bit weak in his knees. He grips the doorframe for a few minutes, but seeing Aiko's broken bones, he knows he has to do something. He gets over to her as steadily as he can and tries to be careful not to hurt her considering her broken wrist and ankle as he pulls Aiko out of the way just enough before her father can strike her again.

Hikaru and Kaoru make it out into the hallway and see what's happening.

Last edited:
Aiko blinked a few times. She was feeling really dizzy, and light headed. She blinked and she then felt how she was moved quickly. She gasped.

Aika looked over at Aiko and sighed. " Aiko!!" She whined. She looked at her father and she then tried to get out of the way, she finally got her phone which made her father stop. " Stop or else i'll call!!" Tears falling.

Haruhi already called them and explained what was going on. Aiko blinked lightly, soon outside was ambulance for both of the girls and some cops came to get the father. Haruhi blinked a few times. tears fell and she turned aroumnd, she jumped seeing Tamaki, but then she held onto him, and said, " We got to get them to the truck outside you gotta help up... Tamaki please??"

Hikaru and Kaoru lift Aiko and Aika into their arms and take the two of them out to the ambulance.

Tamaki nods to Hikaru and Kaoru as they take the girls "The girls will be fine now Haruhi. Hikaru and Kaoru are taking them to the ambulance."

Adara watches as Hikaru and Kaoru take the twin girls to the ambulance that was called for them, and the cops take Aiko and Aika's father away. He leans against the wall of the hallway a few short seconds after.

Haruhi sighed softly, she didn't know what to do. She needed to get those girls away from them. She remembered herfather and her are going to get a new place soon, she needed to get them safe maybe since they are used to sharing a room. she then sighed softly. She nodded lightly. ' right." She whispered She gulped. She then seen the girls who was going to the ambulance.

Aiko gulped and whined she was put on the bed. She opened her eyes, seeing Hikaru. She blinked." hikaru.." She said softly. She smiled lightly. " thanks so much."

Aika looked and seen Karou and smiled. before she held onto her side.

Hikaru "You should really be thanking Adara for your rescue, not me. He was the one that pulled you away from your father's range of hitting you. Not sure if he came down here from the hallway though."

Kaoru looked to Hikaru when he said that "Yeah. He didn't follow us. I think Adara was leaning up against the wall when we left. He looked as if he were on the verge of collapsing, but Tamaki and Haruhi were in the hallway as well. So I'm pretty sure they noticed him. It probably shook Adara quite a bit to see someone in the same position and danger he's been in."

Aiko nodded. " I only seen him and said that.. but honestly. we thank you, to help up get here.. " She smiled lightly. She gulped feeling the medics checking them. She blinked her eyes.

Aika nodded slowly. She smiled and said, " you guys should go back... "

Haruhi looked over at Adara and walked over to him, " Adara, are you okay?" She asked. She blinked her eyes.

Adara looks to Haruhi weakly while leaning on the wall. He blinks his eyes a couple of times and takes hold of his head slightly with his hand. He then says to her "I feel a bit weak."

Tamaki turns and sees Adara too and sees his weak look. Tamaki says as he looks to Haruhi who's next to Adara "He looks like he's going to pass out."

Haruhi blinked, " here let's get you inside, " She then wrapped her arm around him putting his other arm around her to help him get nside, why was he weak, " why are you weak, are you hurt too?"

She seen the two boys coming back inside. " how is the girls?" She helped him lay down on the couch, she new how to help people, her aunt was a nurse so she knew how to used things, she seen how damp his shirt was. she went to see why it was damp there. " Where is a clean towel... I need it, " She said softly.

Adara "I'm not sure really..I mean I don't think I was feeling bad before then..But when I saw Aiko and Aika's father beating on them..I don't know..my legs started to feel like they were going to give out..And I'm not sure or not if Aiko and Aika's father struck me or not, when I took action as quick as I could to get Aiko away before he struck down at her again..And I was already lightheaded and weak in my knees from the shock of seeing their father abusing them like mine and my older brother Kyoya's father does to me..But I had to get Aiko out of her father's hitting range..I'm glad they were able to get away from him in the end.." Adara then puts his hand to his head after he answers Haruhi's questions.

Hikaru looks to Haruhi hearing her question as he then enters back into the club room with his twin and says to her "Aiko and Aika are going to be just fine."

Kaoru blinks his eyes when he sees Adara condition as Haruhi lays him on the couch. He looks to Hikaru with a worried look.

Kyoya hears the request for the clean towel as he's arriving back to the club room just before he enters, so he goes to one of the supply rooms to get one and brings it back to Haruhi. Kyoya then sees the reason she asked for it after entering the room, and quickly walks over to the couch after setting his stuff down on the table in front of him. He looks to Haruhi as he hands her the towel and says to Haruhi being sort of in shock still from entering the room and seeing his brother like that "What's wrong with my brother? When did it happen? Was it our father?"

Last edited:
Haruhi sighed softly. She then stood up to grab some scizzors and cut the towel in strips.She put antibiotics on the sores, before covering them up. she shrugged, " All I know is that he is weak, he hasn't said anything, about what happened. " She blinked her eyes and wrapped the towel strips where it was bleeding she got water and some pain reliever here, " let him take these, it'll help" She blinked. " it's pain reliever. " She sighed softly, and just fixed the sores. She blinked lightly, thinking. She blinked. She tilted her head and shrugged. She bit her lower lip and looked at Kyoya. " he should be good."

Kyoya nods and says "Okay..I'll give the pain reliever to him..Thanks for doing what you could to help my brother..I appreciate it Haruhi.." Kyoya then kneels to where he's at eye level with his brother. He gently helps Adara sit up enough to give him the pain reliever pills and some water, and then after giving his brother the medicine, Kyoya lays Adara back down on the couch normally again.

Haruhi sighed softly. She then smiled lightly, she nodded. " your welcome Kyoya. " She smiled and then stood up. She fixed her dress, she smiled lightly. She shrugged lightly. She tilted her head as she thought. She smiled and shrugged. She smiled, " he will be fine, I put antibiotics on his open wounds, and the towel, which is useful." She smiled and ran a hand through her hair. She smiled at Tamaki, seeing how her father tried to call her. Then she seen her father's car outside, " alright I'll see you guys tomorrow." She smiled.

Hikaru nods and waves bye to her.

Kaoru "Okay. Bye Haruhi. See you tomorrow.

Chika, Honey and Mori say their goodbyes to her.

Tamaki hugs her and says "Bye Haruhi. You have a good evening okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He then gives her a smile.

Kyoya thanks her again and then says his goodbyes to her telling her he'd see her tomorrow. Then he turns his attention back to Adara.

Haruhi smiled lightly. She nodded lightly. She shrugged. She gulped softly. She nodded and went to go to her fathers car after saying goodbye to everyone. She bit her lower lip She was so scared for what was going to happen to Adara and the girl twins.

Kyoya didn't know what to do either. He thought what Hikaru and Kaoru told him about what his brother said to Haruhi made sense, Adara seeing Aiko and Aika getting beat up by their father, considering Adara got beat up by his and Kyoya's own father, would scare him a lot to witness and may cause him to feel faint at least for a few minutes or until the threat was taken care of, in which Aiko and Aika's father was arrested and taken away by the cops. But the fact that Adara still felt weak and the fact that his brother's shirt was so damp makes Kyoya really concerned, and he wonders if Aiko and Aika's father did something to him because Adara was getting in his way while trying to help Aiko and Aika, or if his and Adara's own father did this to him.

Haruhi was worried about Adara, maybe they need to get him to the hospital she texted Kaoru's number, you still at the club? Is Kyoya there still? Maybe can you tell him to bring him to the hospital just to get extra help. Thanks. She closed the cell phone and sighed, she knew it was almost summer time. She gulped. She tilted her head. She smiled. She then went to do her homework in her room, thinking, she smiled at hoping Kaoru got the message .

Kaoru gets Haruhi's text and texts her back saying, I'm not at the club room but Hikaru and I are still at the school. We just got our stuff we'll need for our homework from our lockers. Our dad isn't coming for us until later. And I don't know if Kyoya is still at school or not but I didn't see him leave yet. Hikaru and I will go and check and if he is in the club room we'll relay the message and if he isn't we'll text the message to him. Kaoru sends the text back and then tells Hikaru about what Haruhi texted him.

Hikaru "She thinks we should get Adara to the hospital? Hmm..that's a good idea." He nods to Kaoru and then the two of them go back up to the club room to check and see if Kyoya's still there.

Kyoya is still in the room, and sitting at his brother's side, Adara still laying down, but now leaning up a bit and laying against Kyoya.

Hikaru sees this as a good sign sort of but he relays the message that Haruhi told him and his brother anyway.

Kyoya "Take Adara to the hospital? Hmm. We could do that. And she's right, it would help us to get more opinions, and probably would help us solve this mystery quicker. And I don't know who actually did this, got his clothes so damp I mean, much less how the person got Adara's clothes so damp, whether it was our dad who did it and Adara had been going through the school day with wet clothes, or if Aiko and Aika's dad did it. Be the thing about the latter part of the theory of which one of the two it was between them, is that their was no water or wet substance anywhere on the floor to suggest the possibility of Aiko and Aika's dad doing it." Kyoya, after talking with Hikaru about it, then gathers his school things, him having gone to his locker before all the club activities started. Then he lifts Adara off the couch and takes him to the hospital, Hikaru and Kaoru following behind Kyoya, carrying Adara's assignments along with theirs.

Haruhi blinked she laid down and waited. She tilted her head. She smiled and nodded she sent a reply, okay thanks , she looked at her ceiling before doing her homework. She tilted her head and thought. She bit her lower lipcas she thought

When they reach the hospital, Kyoya walks into the hospital through the doors while holding Adara in his arms to make it easier on his brother and him not have to walk, and Hikaru and Kaoru follow close behind Kyoya.

Haruhi smiled, she tilted her head but worrying about adara. She went to go to the kitchen to fix up food. She bit her lower lip

Status
Not open for further replies.