• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, okays.
Fun fun fun.
If I get anything wrong, let me know!!

Ha ha, I just had a fun idea.
At some point the whole club needs to end up at Kyouya's house, preferably very early in the morning, and wake him up for one of Tamaki's crazy explore the commoner's world ideas.

Speaking of Tamaki do we still need to decide who's playing him? or do you want to wait until it's absolutely necessary?

Eh, I guess we can wait.

And that is a totally awesome idea!!! haha.

I just realized, I have no idea how to keep Michi in the group without making her break something (I'm not plagurising the show). hmm...haha

Well here are some ideas I had if you like them :)

• She could be overwhelmed by fan girls and pass out - which makes the club responsible for her well being since at least 3? of them knew she was a girl and therefor technically a customer.
  • If her family does have some business interest in japan (especially in the medical industry) Kyouya could become aware of it and insist the club keeps an eye on her.
  • She could simply decide she feels safe in the club room and decide to "hide" there on a regular basis.
  • She could have some sort of secret that the club finds out about and decides to "help" her with - because Tamaki is that sort of person.
Just ideas, but you can play with them or do something entirely different.

Oh, and how old/what year is Michi?

Last edited:
She's 16 years old.

Yes, 3 know. Haruhi, Mori, Kyoya.

And I believe I'm going to combine the passing-out idea and the secret idea AND the hiding idea ^-^ Thanks for the ideas!!!!! woot... *hugs*

Awesome, Glad I could help

Now I'm sitting here searching through my copies of the manga to find the birthday pages so I can figure out how old the rest of them are.
(Yeah yeah I know I could just look it up, but this way I get to read my favorite scenes again :) )

Oh, and what month is this starting in? April ?(which is the beginning of the school year in Japan)

^-^

Lol, fun fun fun X)

And Yeah, late April

Found them! and for the fun of it I'll post it to share with everybody!

Name - Birthday - Age

Haruhi - Feb. 4 -17
Honey - Feb. 29 - 19
Tamaki - April 8 - 19*
Mori - May 5 - 19 (almost 20)**
Hikaru and Kaoru- June 9 - 17
Kyouya - Nov 22 - 18

Note: Ages are approximations working backward from Haruhi's 16th birthday (It was shown in the manga so we know she was 15 at the very start) and factoring in that in most cases students are sorted into class years depending on whether or not their birthdays fall either before or after the school start date.

* With his birthday being so close to the beginning of the Japanese school year It's possible he could have turned 17 right after school started (after the age cut off for the grade above). So on this chart I've given him an extra birthday.

** At the start of the school year Honey would have just had his birthday (Feb) and Mori would be approaching his birthday (May) This makes Mori, and not Honey, the oldest member of the host club. (Mori would have turned 18 in May) Hatori mentioned a goof-up with Honey not actually being the oldest in her author's notes which is how I know this one :)

I put way too much work into figuring that out - Oh well it was fun :)

Last edited:
Haha, well thank you anyway X) Lol, that makes Michi the youngest

Would anyone be NOT okay with her being an orphan?? Well, her mother is in America, her father is dead...but she's living by herself.

Not really . . . The only issues I could possibly see there being is what would her living arrangements be (dorm? hotel? relative?) and why did she come to Japan?

You could say she came to Japan in order to find one of her parents (or what happened to them). That would defiantly get the club involved. We all know how stuck on families Tamaki is =D

But yeah, that's just my opinion :)

Also I made a few tiny edits to the age thing (not that it really matters I just realized that I accidentally had the twins listed as older then Kyouya)

Haha. I like the idea
And she is in a hotel, and her secret I shall not reveal until the time comes ;)

I was going to have Mori text Kaoru and ask him to bring his cloths and stuff from the club room, but then I had no idea if Michi would want to go back or not.
The idea was that Kaoru being the less mischievous of the twins might scare her less. ha ha, maybe not :)

lol, he'd still probably scare Michi ^-^ Or at least make her wary...maybe not
Besides...If they're in their mischevious state, might he try to be the other twin?..hmm

*pokes with mischievous smile of my own* Possibly not.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss
haha...

Reactions: 2 people
You know, I'm beginning to think we really do need Tamaki in this . . .

I think you might be right.. D= I'm not exactly sure what to do with it yet though.
Tamaki~! Rawr... What to do what to do..

Time jump? Field trip? Random outing to some random place for some equally random reason? Mafia? *just remembers that one was already used in anime* Uhh... Discovery of an underground school? Mermaids? o-o Dunno.

Hmm... I might do the "Random outing to some random place for some equally random reason" idea

Well, I can still take Tamaki if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.