Ouran High-School Host Club Fanfic

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm lost.
First off I thought they were in the club room. Secondly they don't perform they just entertain the guests. Sit down, talk, drink tea with them, that sort of thing.

That's what I thought...
Okay, here's what went down (my version): Tamaki got his king costume, changed, then took everyone from the club room to a preformance room because the host club is doing some kind of play because it's the day before valentines day. haha...no?

I think its because we are all posting ICs that contradict

I guess *facepalm* how to fix this..umm...gah.

Well it can't be valentines day because you've already told the rest of us it's late April
Um . . . hows this, they're planning another dance party or something (just for the fun of it) and Tamaki is taking Michi to the other room to show her something? maybe something he thinks might make her feel more comfortable? or a quiet area she can stay until club is over?

Let's rewind and listen to each other and see how it goes

*facepalm* I forgot, yeah..umm.....I agree with that idea!!

Sorry, I'm getting all mixed up on things with this. I'm just not really good with fanfictions most of the time..=/

Rewind?

Sounds good, Just tell me which post we are starting from so I don't have to spend forever figuring out where you are.

I have no idea...umm, let's go back to where Tamaki first entered,.

I'm sorry, I'm lost again :( Did we rewind? If not are we still in the club room?

Um, and I've got to be honest, I'm having trouble keeping up with the sudden jump in posting speed. Sorry.

Okay, we'll try to slow down.

What we've done is pretended that Tamaki has taken Michi to a different area of the host club, where no one has arrived yet.

The others are supposedly preparing to enter this part of the host room for a party, which they are holding purely for the reason of holding a party.

or something like that

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Ah ok then I will throw Kyouya into prep mode and Mori will . . . well Mori will be Mori

(I'm considering leaving this site. Not because of yous yous are the reason I'm not gone yet but if I don't post for more than a week I left)

*stares*
Okay... Now, if I say anything that doesn't make sense or coincide properly with the 'new' setting, just tell me, cuz I was honestly starting to feel a bit lost.
Nevermind though, the jesters will just, uhm, jest and dance and--- stuff! Yes, stuff.

Idea! What if something were to happen during this dance, for entertainments sake, where all the lights go out, someone screams, and when the lights come back on, a small portion of the guests have seemingly disappeared. It could turn into a mystery 'episode', with the girls having gone ______________ *insert conclusion here*
In order to keep the remaining guests calm, we assure them that it is all part of the evenings excitement and that they have to search for their companions by following clues to their whereabouts, while the Club secretly panics and goes on a 'search and rescue mission' of their own. (?)

Ha ha, I love it!

Agrreeeed, it is awesome!!! oooh...hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.