Ouran High-School Host Club Fanfic

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as everyone knows who everyone is talking about, doesn't matter to me X)

And I know about Tamaki X), that's why I haven't started it yet...but I may start it and have Tamaki be changing or something at the moment Michi enters..hmmm

Ah, and when he comes out in only a towel to complain about something and sees Michi, he's unphased. Yet, as soon as he realises she's a girl-

QUE THE TAMAKI BLUSH and HAND OVER MOUTH!!

lol..omg yes X)
Why is Tamaki the hardest one to fill?
Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and put the thread up, and we'll go along with GarthNixZozo's idea X)

Reactions: 2 people
I think it's because he's the most normal one of all. Everyone else has their own kind of unique quirks that make them interesting to us. Tamaki is different too, but in a more common way. He's egotistical, optimistic, flamboyant, eccentric, ignorant, dense, and overall acts like almost any other happy-go-lucky school boy who comes from a rich family and isn't afraid to do whatever he says. Aka, self-confident.
Eh. There's nothing wrong with him and he's an interesting character on his own but he's just normal. In a sense.

Well..yeah. It's just kind unusual to see such a loved character left out. I know a lot of people who love Tamaki..hmm.

Same here.
Do you think, maybe, we should try to invite them to play as him? Or will that only end in bloodshed when they see one another all screaming that they'll do it instead? o-o

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I have no idea...i don't know of someone to invite though o.o

Well..yeah. It's just kind unusual to see such a loved character left out. I know a lot of people who love Tamaki..hmm.

Ah. So you mean people who love him, but who don't roleplay. Got it.
I have one friend who is a mega fan and an RPer, but I'll have to do an interest check on her joining Iwaku, so it might take a while :(

Yeah.
No worries, I'm not planning on closing this anytime soon.
And there's plenty of stalling that can be done =P X)

If we really need I can take Tamaki as well,
But it's more fun as Kyouya if I have someone else playing him to react to. I think part of the charm of their friendship to me is that Kyouya is so level headed and he has to be able to maintain that, even when Tamaki is as his worst innocently obnoxious "isn't this a great idea" points.

Two questions before I post anything. Since so many of us have read the Manga are we now playing off the canonical ending of the manga?

E.g. Mori and Hani now in university have chosen separate career paths and on occasion entertain guests separately.
Haruhi now being know as a girl even if everyone still treats her as a guy? (if you haven't read the manga you really need to just for the revelation scene alone)
Tamaki and Haruhi's relationship?

And can we take turns suggesting the cosplay ideas? I have a few I think would be really fun :)

Last edited:
I believe that is a good idea, okay. Though, I will have to read the manga sometime ^^' lol.

And I agree on the take turns with ideas X) Each 'day' in the rp will be someone else's turn to choose the cosplay, fun fun X)

*IC forever in this OOC*so to day will be what can it be animels i want be a bunny

I guess you can be a bunny, lol. X)

Woo! Costumes!
Hikaru and Kaoru are on it!

Hey, I don't mind being Tamaki either ^^

Well, if no one asks for it within a week or two, one of you can take him up =)

So Michi is hiding behind a curtain right?
Sadly I've got the two characters who could care less.
Not that Mori wouldn't care, but the extent of his reaction would probably be saying someone's name and nodding at the curtain . . .

*snickers at the truth in your words*

I shall post then, just- I may be a bit rusty on the twins' reactions, but I'll try >-<

Status
Not open for further replies.