Ouran High-School Host Club Fanfic

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be close to their ideas and we'll be fine =) Thanks for the cooperation, my friends X)

Omg it already started??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=2808]Chi From The Accel World[/MENTION]
*pats head pityingly*
It's alright, we're in desperate need of some Honey cuteness to brake through the shell of Mr/ Ms Grumpypants ^.~

*sees you've already posted*

You're attempts are valiant young Chi, and for that, I salute you.

(What have I done?! I've sent Honey-kun to the beast! *silently cries in guilt*)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Chi - It's Mori, but Hani Hunny would refer to him as Takashi. The two always use each other's first names if that helps :)

thanks i have not seen or read the manga 2 years ago

Hey..hey Chi..I think Michi is drawn by honey/hunny's cuteness...hehe ^^ She trusts honey more

Awwwwww thanks ^^

its great to here something nice after been lost for over 7 to 8 hours ^^

*hugs*
no probs!
And yup, I know the feeling

had a hg panick act when my naney said opes in the middle of know where i fecked out so much she need to pull over so i can breath. and the only reason she said that was because she dropped her smoke on the road.

[MENTION=2387]DarkJae[/MENTION] sorry this has nothing to do with the rp or ouran whatsoever but... OMG do you play Mabi?!?!

Ok so I know Tamaki has willingly dressed as a girl on occasion (usually to do something for Haruhi), But the idea of him doing so because of a costume switch at the club is pretty funny =D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, XD I believed it would suffice enough as a reason for him to not want to come out for the time being. Although, why he doesn't just put on his uniform can be up to his player xp

some personal things have come up and i dont feel i can play haruhi anymore QQ

I hope things get better, Akira~~

I guess I'll try at playing Haruhi..I'll incorporate her into the next post.
Sorry if I get her all wrong X/

Just be close to her ideas, hm? ;)
I'm sure you'll do fine. She's blunt, to the point, speaks her mind and ideas, makes Tamaki blush without even trying and remains unphased by most things aside from thunder, crab legs and... Fancy Tuna *-*

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.