Ouran High School Host Club (1 spot left!)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The twins relaxed slightly as a majority of their fans left them to either delicately sip on freshly made tea that was imported straight from some rural mountaintop fields, or munch on sweetened danishes as they mingled with other girls and host club members. They still remained in character, of course, but their shoulders seem to relax some in comparison to when they were entertaining customers. Upon spotting Tamaki emerge from the dressing room, they tensed slightly but continued to feign overall innocence, and it was at that very moment that a knock was heard at the door, revealing a very lost looking man who held a silver trolley with plastic wrapped garments that were hung by a metal bar. The twins looked at each other and grinned. New staff. They pushed themselves from their couch with ease, strolling over to the man. He flinched upon spotting his young masters, bowing low, red in the face. "The correct costume that you ordered," he gushed hurriedly, standing straight again.

"You're of our new staff, aren't you?" Hikaru drawled, a mischievous glint coming to his eyes. "Jonathan, was it, straight from the United Kingdom? Been here for some six years already with your wife and six, no, seven children? Forty-five years old..." he continued to go from asking questions about the man, to simply stating facts that poor Jonathan couldn't even remember putting on his resume. In fact, he was starting to look quite pale all of a sudden.

Kaoru, on the other hand, was humming to himself, a small smile of amusement at the man's discomfort apparent as he pulled the dry cleaned clothes from the rack and draped them over his forearm. Reassured that his brother was enjoying himself, he left the company and approached Tamaki. "Boss, there you are!" he said brightly, proffering the garments. "The King's costume." He purposely stressed 'King' for emphasis that this outfit was meant for him, and was not another mistake.

"Thank you, now I shall get dressed quickly before more customers arrive." Said takami who then departed once again for his dressing room.

((I think you're doing it right. Sorry, had to go offline at 10:30 pm, EST))

Haruhi pat Michi's back. "It'll be okay."

The girls squealed. "Awww!" "So adorable!" "Haruhi's so sweet!!"

Michi sighed. Why is this such a big deal??..wait.. She relaxed slightly as she realized something. Maybe only the guys here realized I'm a girl..maybe...the others don't know... The thought made her relax a little. Maybe she wouldn't have to transfer schools after all...She looked up. "See if you can get me in?" I question, tilting my head slightly.

Haruhi dropped her hand from Michi's back and stood. She realized Tamaki had left to get dressed. She paused, looking at the girls who had their attention focused on the two of them. She took Michi's hand and pulled her to her feet. "You can sit by me...If you want." She said, letting go and leading the way to the couch in which more girls had surrounded.

Michi nodded, sitting beside Haruhi. She shifted away as a girl reached to touch her hair, but it was useless. The girl squealed. "His hair is soooo soft!!!" Another giggled. "Haruhi and Michi!"

Haruhi sighed. Not the reaction she was exactly wanting, but it was better than leaving the poor girl to her own defenses around the others. "Girls, sit please. Let's leave Michi alone for a little...please."

The girls backed away a step, each finding a seat somewhere, watching, asking question after question...again.

This time the costume was correct it was the most beautiful costume he had ever seen. It was red velvet silk which had a slight sparkle he knew the ladies would adore. It also had numerous green jewels encrusted on the golden crown. After fixing a few things here and there he left the room keen to show off his kingly attire

Haruhi looked up. Of course...as showy as always. She thought, but said nothing as girls fawned over Tamaki.

One glance at Tamaki caused Michi to sigh. She looked back down. What have I gotten myself into..

"Thank you, thank you remember to come to our performance later." Tamaki said to the fans. Uneasily Tamaki turned his head to Michi and struggled to talk which was odd for the flamboyant youth.
(What's the link for the OOC please)

((OOC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/ouran-high-school-host-club-fanfic.34969/ ))

Michi kept her head down. She did not look up, but heard one of the girls ask her if she was alright. "I'm fine." she responded in a low voice. The girl smiled and sat beside her.
"I'm Willow."

Haruhi glanced at Michi and noticed Willow. She shifted away from the two to leave them at peace from the other girls, who followed Haruhi.

"Hi Willow.."
Willow smiled. "You're new here...what are your classes?"
Michi held her schedule.
"Wow..we have all the same classes. Maybe I could show you around?"
"Whatever is best." Michi still did not look up.
Willow leaned slightly closer to whisper. "Don't worry..these guys are a little less...showy, when the girls aren't here."
Michi bit her lip. "Okay..makes sense." she lied.
Willow smiled. "See you later, Michi." she said as she stood, walking back over to Tamaki and hiding in the small group of girls.

"Let us go to the stage our customers are waiting." Said tamaki as he led the small group of girls to where they where performing. Tamaki turned to haruhi (it is haruhi right?) And blushing asked. "When do we start again?"

((Yes, Haruhi.))

Haruhi shrugged. "As Kyoya." she said, motioning to Kyoya over by his laptop. "I don't know."

Michi looked around as the girls left. She sighed, relaxing.

Tamaki walked over to Michi.
"Are you going to watch our performance. I would appreciate it."

Michi looked at him. "I..I guess..." she looked down. "Okay..I guess." she stood slowly, crossing her arms.

"Your new aren't you? Ill show you where the stage is." Said tamaki. He then grabbed her arm and led her through a series of corridors until they arrived

Michi hesitated, but let him lead her. She kept her head down, following a little closer than she felt comfortable, but it was better than getting lost.

The room wasn't a stage at all but a large tea room with pink walls. It had larde pillars and numerous chairs and tables covered with an array of tea and biscuits

Michi looked around. "It's pink." she stated the obvious, looking questioningly at Tamaki. "Where's the other club members?"

" I don't know." Said tamaki he looked all over the room as if they would appear as if some mystic force was controlling them but to no avail. Tamaki sat on a nearby chair and offered Michi a seat next to his
"We will just have to wait." Tamaki said

"Okay.." she sat next to him, her hands folded, her gaze on the ground. You have to ask..there's no way you can wait.. "Umm..T-Tamaki?"

"Yes what is it." Tamaki said staring into her eyes a bland expression on his face.

"So..you..you know," she paused. She crossed her arms and took a deep breath. "about my being of a girl?" she asked quietly, looking away from him. I should have phrased that differently...

Tamaki chuckled "Of course I know. Wait you don't want us to know you're a girl do you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.