Ouran High School Host Club (1 spot left!)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michi shook her head gently. "Not really.." She sighed. "It's...Nevermind." she closed her eyes, pulling the neck of her shirt up to her nose. She sighed.

"Don't worry." Tamaki said "I won't tell anyone your a girl. Can I ask you something though."

"Thanks..." She shifted, looking at him. "Sure...wh-what?"

"How are you going to use the toilets?" Tamaki joked while he moved a bit closer to her

Michi thought about it, then shrugged. "I usually would wait until I get home." she said quietly, not noticing him shifting closer. Yeah, until everyone knows where you live... the voice in her head taunted.

"What's your house like?" Asked Tamaki moving even closer until he was nearly on top of her

Michi looked up. She shifted, sitting up a little. "It..umm...It's comfortable..and...it has a nice view...and..umm.." she stopped. She looked back down. I can't tell him exactly where I live..but there's..oh! "And the neighbors are okay.."

Kyouya

Kyouya smiled as he rose from his seat. By now everything should be ready. Tamaki's proper costume had arrived, their newest guest seemed to be back in good health, all the hosts were not present, and as everything had been set up before the doors had opened there should be no further delay. Kyouya looked over at Mori who nodded and stood going over to the curtained off area, and the Kyouya raised both hands and called for attention.
"Ladies and Hosts," he announced in his most elegant manner immediately capturing the attention of the entire room, "We the Ouran host club would like to you, ladies, for your continued friendship an patronage over the last few years, and so having no excuse to celebrate, other that a wish to celebrate, we present to you the King's court, and all the delights there in." Kyouya took a breath, "and if everything is now ready our king shall present himself and explain about the delights which we are about to bring forth."

Mori

At Kyouya's look Takashi rose from his seat and made his way back to the curtained off area where he could hear Tamaki and Michi talking. Tamaki, it seemed, was beginning to get very nosy, in his own harmless fashion, but Takashi could tell by the tone of her voice that Michi was uncomfortable.
"Tamaki," Takashi murmured poking his head around the corner. "Kyouya wants to start."
And not bothering to wait for an answer Takashi slipped in and began to make sure everything was ready. Outside the curtains they could hear Kyouya's voice echoing around the room as he delivered his speech.

Michi twitched a little at the sound of Kyoya's voice. "I guess you should get ready." she said quietly. "I don't want to be in your way.." she looked back down. Michi could hear Mori preparing things and she shifted, preparing to stand.

From what Kaoru could make out, the young ladies were staring to become quite riled in their excitement. Well, as riled as polite, timid girls could get before a modest play was about to be re-enacted for their viewing pleasure. So, there were a fair amount of giggles and whispering, but not much more than that. He easily kept to the wall, careful not to bump into any of the girls as he progressed, and managed to make it backstage without going noticed by too many, most having their eyes peeking curiously over at the stage and not expecting a Host member to be beside them. His eyes widened in surprise upon spotting Michi and Tamaki. "What are you both still doing here?" he asked, strolling up to them with his hat chiming softly with each step. He shook his head dismissively, bells tinkering somewhat louder. "Nevermind. Come on, Michi, it would be best if you waited in the wing until the show is over." He gave her a curious look and smiled. "Unless you plan on performing with us, because the curtain is going to open soon and you both are in the dead center of the stage."

Michi jumped at Kaoru's voice. "I..Uh..he...not...I.." she stopped, closing her eyes a moment. Make a sentence, not a stutter.. she mentally told herself. She held her head down as she walked into the wings, sitting by a corner and resting her head on her hands.

Haruhi walked up behind Kauro. "Is she okay?" she looked at Tamaki, then back at Kauro.

His eyes widened slightly at Haruhi's usage of specifying Michi's gender as female. He had guessed as much when the turtle neck had slipped the first few times, but had thought better than to voice his suspicions, and Haruhi was only confirming them. "I hope so..." he mumbled, watching after her. It would be troublesome for Kyouya if the girl feinted again, the event of which had only been vaguely acknowledged by Hikaru and himself while they were busy with their own guests. He looked at the upset girl for what could have only been a few moments, contemplating going over and asking her if she was okay, when two hands came down upon his shoulders, breaking his train of thought. He broke into a grin and spun around, meeting an equally wide grin from Hikaru, who then peered over his shoulder in curiosity, disappointed in only seeing Michi. A sudden idea came to him and by the look that Kouru returned to him, he was willing to give it a try as well. They strode over to the front of the girl, bent slightly at the waist as they tried unsuccessfully to peer at her covered face. "Wanna play a game?" they asked her together, a glint in their eyes. "If you win, we owe you a favor. If not..." They shrugged nonchalantly, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Michi looked up at them. "Uhhh..." she adjusted the turtleneck. "S-sure..." she said quietly, nervous.

Haruhi watched them suspiciously, but she noticed how Michi was only a little nervous, so she went to Mori. "Hey, what did the nurse say about Michi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.