Ouran High School Host Club (1 spot left!)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki sighed he didn't know what "this" was but it wasn't his outfit he quickly got dressed back into his school uniform and steeped outside noticing a new guest with his two friends

(( Sorry double post my bad))
"My costume must have been mixed up but I will figure something out." Tamaki pushed past the fans
"And who might you be?" He asked michi

((It's okay))

Michi looked up. "I...I'm Michi.." she said quietly, holding her hands tightly together. She knew the collar of her turtleneck covered her mouth, but she still felt nervous. "You?" she questioned.

The fans followed him, squealing in excitement.

"I am tamaki the king so to speak of the host club."
He grabbed michis hands and gently kissed them
"There might be a place in this group for you my dear."

"With patience," Takashi answered honestly when Michi asked him how he handled the crowd. he slipped away as Tamaki appeared.

Kyouya sighed with relief when Tamaki reappeared. "it's about time," he informed his best freind, "Are you aware of how much trouble you've caused me?"

Michi flinched. "I..What?" she asked, confused.

Haruhi noticed this. "I'll be right back...again." she stood, walking over. "Michi, are you alright?"

Michi looked up. Her eyes where curious.

Haruhi looked at Tamaki. "Tamaki, you do realize Michi is new, correct?"

Michi shifted, straightening her back a little to look more confident. Her jacket shifted across her shoulders, making her look slightly more like a guy, which made her feel a little better. I don't want to be a girl. She thought to herself.

"I do apologise but what are we going to do about my costume customers are going to be here any minute."

"I understand but look at her outfit its the best cross dress I've seen in a while."

Michi's eyes widened. She flinched as he said this and looked down, standing.

Haruhi looked at him, confused. "Tamaki!" she said in a little too much exasperation. She looked at Kyoya, her eyes begging him to help. 'Please!!' She mouthed, glancing at Michi, then back to Tamaki.

Michi walked over to one of the windows, her arms crossed, her head down, her hair hiding her face. They know..how do they know?! that's impossible...there's no way...did I do something wrong? Are they just good at realizing this?..... She didn't know what to do. A few girls gathered behind her. "Michi, are you okay?" one asked, touching her shoulder. Michi shifted away.

"You stare at me in disbelief. Remember I cross dress and cosplay nearly everyday I know crossdress when I see it."

((What time is it by you for me its midnight. Goodnight for now post when we should continue

((It's 5:44 pm for me. EST))

Haruhi blinked. "Tamaki." she hissed, shaking her head. She walked over to Michi. "Hey."

Michi looked at Haruhi. The pure iciness of her stare caused the guests around them to walk away. "What." Michi said quietly. Despite the fact everyone knew her secret, she kept her voice low, as if she was a male.

"Sorry about that..."

"He just blurted it aloud...why should you be sorry?"

Haruhi shrugged. "Because I am."

"Nevermind. Sorry to bother you." As she started to walk away, her head down, she mumbled to herself. "If only dad would help once in a while.." she said to herself, not realizing Haruhi and Tamaki could hear her.

"Speaking of fathers who is your father?" Tamaki asked

Michi stood shock-still, silent. "My father..umm..." she looked at him. "I'm from America..transfer student..and umm...he's still in America.." she looked down.

Several of the fans sighed. "Awww...that's terrible." "So sad." "That's terrible!" "I'm sorry.." were some of the comments.

Michi leaned against the wall. "Why do you ask?" she said, sliding down until her head rested on her knees.

Haruhi watched her a moment. Is she lying? She thought to herself, watching Michi from beside Tamaki.

"I know how much both of my fathers mean to me. Now let us be off I still need to figure out a plan for tonight

Michi looked at him curiosly. "Both of your fathers...?"

Haruhi looked at him. "Tonight? What's tonight?"

"Oh by that I mean both my birth father and my"father" in the host club.
"And as of tonight my darling haruhi don't we have customers and my costume still hasn't been resolved

"Oh.." Michi sighed. She kept her head on her arms. I'll need to transfer schools again.. She thought to herself.

Haruhi nodded. "Oh..okay." she almost felt the distress from Michi and knelt beside her. "Are you okay, Michi?" she set a hand on Michi's shoulder.

Michi shook her head.

Haruhi sighed.

"Don't worry,everyone in the host club is family. Ill see if I can get you in. We take care of our own" said tamaki

((Tell me if I'm doing it right please.))

Status
Not open for further replies.