Our Retribution OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Trent, trapped in a metal coffin with a sword through the chest.

Reactions: Muirgen
Shame that. BeeBee could just plant a knee in that metal chest, give it a good yank if he likes? :D Such an obliging woman, after all...

Shitty post inc. Apologies, but brain's not really functioning too well at the moment, but don't want to keep you guys waiting either.

That was a great post Zombehs, and I think we're all unanimous on the "no one is messing with Trent while the poor guy has a bone sword through his chest" thing...

And two more kick the bucket...

As a sidenote, bken should probably be the next one to post as Trent's actions while dying and reawakening could alter BeeBee and Aftov's actions.

Last edited:
That is fine with me, if Scout posts next - I'd just like to have at least a small moment somewhere to allow BeeBee to quietly freak the hell out, with Trent and Alex dead. ;)

I'll see if I can get something up soon :) like today.

In fairness, he was stuck because he didn't want to bleed out XD he could have let the hydraulics continue to dislodge the sword, but there'd be more blood loss. Not that it matters

Also, what exactly does the "changing process" entail? Seeing as Sam almost wanted to kill them all. Will they all be able to shake it so easily? Do they all feel that desire, or just the first one?

The zooming in was all it was this time, with the physiological changes. Perhaps the desire to kill came mostly from being on a battlefield surrounded by others. It will present problems later though.

For future reference, if the characters receive any kind of outer influence it'll be detailed by me in a post or maybe by PM, so if it's not said that there's some intense, unnatural desire to kill, then don't worry about it for now because there isn't one.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: BKenScout
Sorry, god I hate when I have a week like that at work. ;-; But I'm glad I got something up this morning. :D Hope it's not too underwhelming - to be honest, Trent doesn't seem like the type to get upset over waking up with a second shot at being alive. Plus, I mean... it's Trent. He's not gonna overthink it if he doesn't have to. He just reacts to stuff, analysis is for the desk jockeys.

It looks fine to me, but now I feel somewhat bad being compared to Meyers, heh.

You're not being compared XD you're much better than her. No comparison. I was making fun of her vampiric interpretation

Progress post up, grueling week ahead this week though, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to write. But if we get to the point where we can get new team member involved? I'll be on it ;)

Sorry about the wait.

Tis fine.

I may respond as necessary. At this point, back at base, you can probably post as you like to allow for conversation.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity Ascendant, in this meeting with the Colonel, do our characters still have their chosen sidearms?

I suppose so, though me answering like that may result in an unfortunate situation.

eEWLSLr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.