Our Home ( Full )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back and re-reading all of the characters...there are so many people who play with hair.

I love it.
I'm guilty of the crime in real life xD Its surprisingly addicting and can be a fun pass time ;P (If you never happen to accidentally play with a complete strangers hair instead of your friends because they were sitting side by side and from behind looked completely the same).

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
O w O

All this character building.. I suppose I should have Puca make some kind of weird bond with people .. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT IT THO. Does someone want to build a relationship with him?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
O w O

All this character building.. I suppose I should have Puca make some kind of weird bond with people .. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT IT THO. Does someone want to build a relationship with him?
T7gSIbs.gif

I am 102% interested o u o

Nobody has Boo as their mentor

Nimah is forever alone v~v

She is sorta the creepy child of the bunch

Nobody has Boo as their mentor

Nimah is forever alone v~v

She is sorta the creepy child of the bunch
Ah except for Puca up there. (The dream eater child of the Orphanage. Nice ring to it.)

alright, lemme get something made here.

character relationships.

@Tart

ulysses & ena - i think that they have contrasting personalities - she being soft-spoken and timid, he being clingy and sociable - but it balances extremely well. they could absolutely have a good friendship, i'd say. he'd always be happy to share his time with her because she'd actually listen to him instead of trying to interrupt, and i imagine, when they become good friends, he'd feel very peaceful in her presence.

@Kaz

ulysses & aydan - woo boy. a grumpy kid with a temperamental kid. they'd probably clash a lot - even though ulysses is four years older and would probably feel silly fighting with someone younger than him like that. though i think that ulysses would find the little lad pretty bold when he's being adventurous. i dunno.

ulysses & conrad - already got that one figured out. ( * *)

@Jakers

ulysses & aeo - you mentioned shape-shifter buddies? because i love that and it sounds cute as hell. they'd screw around in animal forms together. and yeah, i also agree with ulysses being a bit of an easier person to go to for a talk. he's soft-hearted and ulysses is a little more assertive with himself, so i think that in the long-run, ulysses would gladly defend aeo from harm or harsh words. aeo just seems like someone ulysses would want to protect. thoughts?

@Kitsune

ulysses & ladon - aah. aaaah. they'd actually probably be a little awkward together, i'd think. i mean, ladon avoids being social, but has his own strength and can be when needed - and ulysses can be such a chatterbox attention-seeker. would ladon get annoyed with him? i get that vibe, for some reason, lmao.

ulysses & harlie - the vibe i get from them would absolutely have to be just neutrality. they don't seem to mix too well, considering he's a bit distanced and intelligent while ulysses is so volatile. i dunno though, that might be just me?

ulysses & hollie - oh yeah, two very similar kiddos. ulysses would probably like to tease her a little, but not so much to, like .. piss her off very badly. just for the fun of it. i think they'd be good with each other in the protective and caring sense, but clash a bit in the short-tempered and loud sense. it could work out though, possibly?

@DANAsaur

ulysses & amethyst - as you asked, yeah, the whole big brother thing? that could definitely work out. they'd be very playful and teasing with one another, until it turned into mischief. that'd definitely be funny for both of them. and yeah, she can run to him when she's scolded and he'll make her feel better about it. he's good at lightening the mood sometimes. ( ^ ^)

@Demmy

ulysses & francis - okay, considering that francis is so cold and serious, i think ulysses would try to avoid them, in all honesty. the big baby might even be intimidated by them, who knows? though ulysses knows Kreskes and has a sort-of connection with him, i think that's the only way they'd really be able to relate.

ulysses & eggie - oh. my god. ulysses loves tiny things, eggie is tiny and likes to get attention. they'd be just a cute little ball of back-and-forth attention hoggers together and i love the sound of that. she's an outgoing little thing and ulysses is pretty outgoing himself, so there wouldn't be too much awkwardness between them, which is great! if you dislike the concept, that's fine, i'm just brainstorming over here.

ulysses & manu - i feel as though ulysses would be persistent in trying to reveal a more confident side to her. she's quiet and closed-off emotionally, and he'd probably be gentle with her in the process, but he'd most likely really want to help coax her out of her shell and be someone he feels she can be with him. she's around his age, so it'd be easier to talk to her.

@DataMind

ulysses & nairne - gardening buddies. that's what i have to say for that. they'd totally be the ones tending to gardens around the orphanage together. plus, they both originate from forest settings in their bloodlines - nature lovers! he'd be pretty fascinated with her, most likely, and he'd probably love to talk to her about her origins and just hope to coax some cool words from her.

@Crow

ulysses & lazuli - aaa, i love your character! i love them, i love them. the concept is cute, and ulysses would get attached, absolutely. lazuli is very bouncy and energetic, and i feel like he'd find himself checking up on lazuli at least once a day, to make sure they're okay and to see if they're hatching yet. he'd be very curious, indeed, and inquisitive about them.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

ulysses & lin - i get this feeling that they'd be good explorers when paired together. they'd go out into the woods and screw around with their powers together, and just generally have a good time surrounded by nature and being curious little buggers with one another. she's also calm, but still very sweet, which is a good combination to keep ulysses under check.

@Ayla

ulysses & nimah - i really have no idea how these two would work. there'd be some clashing, and i feel like ulysses would find himself intimidated by her - even being so young. she's a dark creature, and though his kind is perceived as dark, it's not necessarily in the same way .. any thoughts on it?

@chaosheart13

ulysses & amaryllis - wow, okay. ulysses would definitely be behind his back about he being transgender, all the way. he'd love to somehow get amaryllis' trust, because i feel like even though amaryllis is young, ulysses would respect him, in a sense. just him as a whole. but no matter what, ulysses believes in acceptance of all, and that counts in every aspect.

@Ashe

ulysses & puca - aaa, puca hates people! i feel so bad .. ( ; ;) ulysses would actually probably find puca fascinating, in a sense, but he'd definitely be a little intimidated by puca in ways, too. i dunno, maybe they'd clash? maybe they'd be little attention-hogging buddies? any thoughts? also i'm super sorry for taking this long to reply to our thing i'll pm you immediately. ( x x)

@Autumn

ulysses & kira - i love kira! the way you presented her, the way she sounds, it's all just adorable and i love it. i feel like the lack of boundaries would actually be funny with them - he's somewhat of a cuddle bug and she doesn't care about personal space, so they might be cute when together. i can also see them screwing around in animal forms, just playing in the grass. she's super cute.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

ulysses & cupid - cute character! the whole deal with cupid knowing every language would fascinate ulysses, definitely. cupid is very bubbly and fun, ulysses loves being playful, it could be a pretty nice pair!

@Clear

ulysses & atlas - altas seems like an intelligent individual, and ulysses would be interested in that a lot. he'd probably ask atlas to help him learn more about the spiritual side of nature, and he'd be comfortable in the calm atmosphere that atlas carries. overall, they could be pretty good friends, i'd think - if atlas would at all like ulysses.

@Polystical

ulysses & mati - mati is just. aaa. mati is a centaur and i love centaurs, and mati is cute and i love cute kiddos. i think that ulysses would love taking mati out into the forest to show him pretty nature stuff, in mati's natural habitat, in a way. he'd find mati adorable and he'd want to just smother him with love, most likely.

ulysses & bliss - oh my god. he'd tease the hell out of her. not in an ill-intended way, just playfully, regardless of the consequences. he wouldn't be able to help himself. then she could give him a piece of her mind and he'd back off if it annoyed her too badly. though he'd find her interesting in the aspect of looking so young, but being so old. it'd be super funny.

ulysses & dana - i love dana. that's the bottom line, i love her. and ulysses would love her too. despite the whole 'turning people into stone with her gaze' thing, he'd try to work around that and he'd love talking to her, and just being around her. ulysses seems to gravitate towards shy people, and i'm sure they'd be cute friends.

@Doc_Halladay

ulysses & citlali - curious, curious. they'd be curious, immensely, with one another, i imagine. he'd feel a sort-of responsibility to keep citlali out of trouble, i'd think, since the kid is always so exploratory about everything. i dunno, i think he'd feel protective and get attached to citlali.

@Momozono Yuuna

ulysses & momoko - already have that one figured out. cute, cuddly, super playful friends. ( ^ ^)

wow, okay, that took a while. i put it into a spoiler to not clutter things up as much. i hope the tags all work.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gore
Its a shame because I like Ulysses as a character concept

Maybe Nimah could find like an older brotherly type figure in him? She's always been alone and hasn't had anybody but her mentor, really.

It's up to you though!

@Kaz
I have another idea for a character, can I make a second?

@Gore
Its a shame because I like Ulysses as a character concept

Maybe Nimah could find like an older brotherly type figure in him? She's always been alone and hasn't had anybody but her mentor, really.

It's up to you though!
no no, i love any ideas! i love her character design too, thank you.

that sounds interesting! i'd be up to doing that, absolutely. he likes accepting others in any way possible, and he could keep check on nimah when she's alone and keep her company at those lonely times.

no no, i love any ideas! i love her character design too, thank you.

that sounds interesting! i'd be up to doing that, absolutely. he likes accepting others in any way possible, and he could keep check on nimah when she's alone and keep her company at those lonely times.

Sounds like a great idea! I'm excited to start this Roleplay!

@Ayla -- Of course you can make a second. c:

@Gore -- Those relationships sound good to me~ xD

Wow, there really is a lot of characters, so far. xD I'm feeling better, so I'll be trying to get the IC posted, today.

Reactions: Gore
Woohoo!
So excited for this rp!
I'll have my second CS up soon!

@Ayla -- Of course you can make a second. c:

@Gore -- Those relationships sound good to me~ xD

Wow, there really is a lot of characters, so far. xD I'm feeling better, so I'll be trying to get the IC posted, today.
Kaz, how many characters were you looking for in this RP? Oh and um how many characters can we all make? *each

I am between making a female character. Not sure if adding another person would be good...

Wheee; glad to hear that you're feeling better, and that the IC will be up soon! I think it's good that we have a large amount of characters - it makes the orphanage feel less empty and more like a happy family! The more the better (imo anyways).

@Gore - I like that idea a lot! Aeo needs some people he can hang around with to try and be less socially shy; someone like Ulysses would be perfect for Aeo to look at like a role model, and someone who's just there for him in general when he needs a friend to talk to. It sounds super cute x3

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Clear
I'm on my phone so... I may mess up.
Atlas and Puca... Puca would probably try to get Atlas to take him to the city since Atlas also used to escape right? He would also feel more comfortable due to having similar ears.

@Gore

One of Puca's main conquests. He looks interesting and he should have yummy dreams. Due to the fact he is nervous around Puca, he would take advantage of this and torture him with his Shadow Creature. But if you pet his ears he'll chill out like a cat on cat nip.

...I'm making a few adjustments to his bio so a few things will change.

That is a lot of people willing to rp wow. O_O Makes me feel intimidated to join. ^^;
Eh true. But at least they'll be plenty of peeps to RP with. Speaking of which I'm making another character. Not like its going to make a difference with the smosh load of inhabitants this Orphanage has, in fact I believe we're reaching a realistic amount of inhabitants your average orphanage should have.
@Clear
I'm on my phone so... I may mess up.
Atlas and Puca... Puca would probably try to get Atlas to take him to the city since Atlas also used to escape right? He would also feel more comfortable due to having similar ears.

@Gore

One of Puca's main conquests. He looks interesting and he should have yummy dreams. Due to the fact he is nervous around Puca, he would take advantage of this and torture him with his Shadow Creature. But if you pet his ears he'll chill out like a cat on cat nip.

...I'm making a few adjustments to his bio so a few things will change.
If you poke the right buttons, Atlas could be convinced to do anything...ye probably shouldn't have said that. But yes, if the opportunity arises he may just take it since his adventurous side over rides his logical process by a millimeter.

Eh true. But at least they'll be plenty of peeps to RP with. Speaking of which I'm making another character. Not like its going to make a difference with the smosh load of inhabitants this Orphanage has, in fact I believe we're reaching a realistic amount of inhabitants your average orphanage should have.

If you poke the right buttons, Atlas could be convinced to do anything...ye probably shouldn't have said that. But yes, if the opportunity arises he may just take it since his adventurous side over rides his logical process by a millimeter.
Hooray~! I can't wait to see your new character ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hooray~! I can't wait to see your new character ^^
Darn it, I wish you could rate stuff more than one thing. I had a moment of hesitation picking between Love and Bucket of Rainbows. I'll definitely be requesting some future collabing with Momo :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.