Other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He is the only one I trust and the mean reason i am here." Rosa said as she smiled at Alex.

Alex nodded. "Let's find him." She stood, grabbing her map.

Rosa smiled followed Alex. "I think he will be at his room or the meet room."

Pausing, Alex stepped out the door, looking around. She wanted to move quickly. "C'mon."
The further she moved from her room, the more overwhelming the danger became until finally Alex veered down a different hallway. The map readjusted and the feeling subsided a little. Alex sighed softly, walkin quickly.

Rosa move quickly to follow Alex. She wonder why she was trying to get there fast. "Why are we moving so fast?" She asked as she know that they were close to Crim's room.

Alex slowed down a little. "Sorry... I just don't like being out in the open like this if something's wrong."
She said quietly, giving Rosa an apologetic smile.

"OK. I see. Well, you do not..." Rosa stop as she remember what happen later this morning. "Well, we should almost be there." She said as she smiled at Alex.

Alex nodded, looking around curiously as she followed the map.

The map show a dot to more rooms stare.

Rosa looked at Alex. She wanted to ask some question about some stuff, but it will wait till later.

"We are in front of his room." Rosa said as she knocked on the door.

After a few minutes, Crim opened the door and looked at Alex and Rosa. "Yes. My I help you with anything?"

Alex glanced around nervously as they waited for Crim to open the door. When he did, she spoke quietly. "I think something's wrong." She said softly, overcome with a sense of danger again.

Crim did not hesitated. He grabbed both of them and pulled them in his room. He looked around and then shut the door. "You are not the only one. The three are worried as well. One of the reasons Sam is here. Please set down. I will make some tea." He said as he walked to the kitchen.

Rosa was soprised as Crim pulled her and Alex in his room. "Wait. What do you mean the three?" She asked as she set down.

Alex looked really confused and sat down. She hugged one knee close to her, looking around the room. Resting her chin on her knee, she sighed, listening to their conversation.

Crim walked back to the room with three cup and some tea. He pored some in each cup. "Alex. Have you meet three little girl when you were walking around. They are form Sam's era. They sense that something big will be happening soon. I am sorry to drag you in on this, but you have something that can help us." He said as he drank some tea.

Rosa looked at Crim. She wanted to asked so much, but nothing come out. She then looked at Alex. "You OK?"

Alex took the tea, but didn't drink it yet. "I saw one... She seemed nice at first, but then she was kinda mean last time I saw her." She took a sip of her tea, then paused confused. "What do I have that can help you?" She asked quietly.

"The three girls look the same. One is calm, one is happy, and one is mad." Crim said as he looked at Alex. "Well, I do not know that. Those girls do and Sam may have an idea. I am sorry for not helping all that much. All I can said is do not trust any other leaders. And you should not tell anyone that we talked about this." He said as he drank more tea.

As Crim mentioned that they all look the same, she sat up. "That makes more sense.." She muttered to herself. She nodded as Crim went on. "I don't mean to offend you, but I didn't really trust you at first." She said softly.

Crim smile at Alex. "That is good. Right now who do you trust? And if you have someone. Stay close to them." He said as he finish his tea.

Rosa looked around and then at Crim. "Why not trust the other leaders?"

"My brother, Rosa, Sam... And I trust you a little." Alex said quietly, taking small sips of her tea. "I don't really know anyone else enough to even think about trusting them." She said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.